Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day (24701 Views)

Adesua Etomi And Banky W Are Expecting Their First Child / Chinedu Ikedieze, Daddy Showkey , Charles Inojie & Others Visit Orphanage - Pics / Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by Tessyama1: 7:22am On May 28, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington and former big brother Naija housemate, Alex Asogwa visited the Heritage Homes Orphanage, Lagos,on Children's Day, and presented the kids with some gifts items.

Alex rocked a yellow T-shirt and a ripped blue denim trouser, while Adesua rocked a black long sleeve top and a grey denim trouser. 

More photos below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/adesua-etomi-and-bbnaija-alex-visit-orphanage-to-celebrate-childrens-day-photos.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by Vianna(f): 7:27am On May 28, 2018
Nice gesture.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by tobillionaire(m): 7:32am On May 28, 2018
adesua gradually looking like Tonto dike..

BTW...no pix with the kids and d gifts

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by Anigreat: 7:43am On May 28, 2018
where is the orphanage children?

12 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by malificent(f): 7:45am On May 28, 2018
Alex I really like you. I like that you wear stuff you're comfortable in. I like that you don't push or force yourself to go out of your way to impress with your looks. You still look breathtaking when you need to.

Go girl!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by pemiakd: 7:46am On May 28, 2018
Everything about Alex is crazy

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:48am On May 28, 2018
News huh?! undecided
Re: Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by DesireKizzy: 9:30am On May 28, 2018
Give me all the money
Re: Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:30am On May 28, 2018
shocked
Re: Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by Zico4real(m): 9:30am On May 28, 2018
Alex too tall
Re: Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by Benekruku(m): 9:30am On May 28, 2018
tobillionaire:

They both "BIG NOSE" gang
Re: Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by maxiuc(m): 9:30am On May 28, 2018
cheesy

Banky w is yet to fire his missle

So he has been pulling out since
Re: Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by BlackHatNaija: 9:31am On May 28, 2018
That's generous. Those kids needs our care and support.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by Alwaysking: 9:32am On May 28, 2018
sad
Re: Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by greatme2good(f): 9:32am On May 28, 2018
I don't want to say what's on my mind cos if I do Hmmmm... let me just swallow it.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by Buffalowings3(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2018
malificent:
Alex I really like you. I like that you wear stuff you're comfortable in. I like that you don't push or force yourself to go out of your way to impress with your looks. You still look breathtaking when you need to.

Go girl!
Werin consign us
How does this put groundnut in our Garri?

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by oshe11: 9:34am On May 28, 2018
Just Negedu what Alex wore to visit children with their fake hair

They should contact Nina Empire for better and fresher hairwink

6 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by bigjoe1000(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2018
pls nairalanders make una no vex 4 my question,Adesua don born pikin?

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by ceononi: 9:36am On May 28, 2018
am not understanding....the orphanage? where are the kids?, abi kids nor they there.....so much for their joblessness

Re: Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by biggymummy: 9:36am On May 28, 2018
So, what's news in visiting orphanage home? Even me i do so no big deal about that.
Re: Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by oshe11: 9:39am On May 28, 2018
bigjoe1000:
pls nairalanders make una no vex 4 my question,Adesua don born pikin?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by okwabayi(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2018
Adesua is ready to clean this girl's image. I can't hate on this gesture.
Re: Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by Nobody: 9:50am On May 28, 2018
womb watcher grin

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by summerky: 9:59am On May 28, 2018
tobillionaire:

Most orphanage don't allow tking pix with the kids

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by ZorGBUooeh: 9:59am On May 28, 2018
Pretty ladies.

As my crush adesua visited the orphanage may God visit her with the fruit of the womb ad bless my gel Alex too.

5 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by Vaabra01(f): 10:01am On May 28, 2018
Nice 1
Re: Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day by package7(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2018
Alex I beg who tear your trousers naw grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pepsi Turns Boxing Day White Party 2016 All The Way Up - Checkout Photos / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today (Photos) / 9ice Shares Lovely Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.