Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,397 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 28/05/2018 Monday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 28/05/2018 Monday (300 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 28/05/2018 Monday by banabest(m): 7:54am On May 28, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Monday, 28th May 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_2 Kings Chapters 11,12,13&14_

➡TOPIC: *POWER OF SEED SOWING*

�BIBLE TEXT: John 12:24
_Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit._
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
"Although people hate it yet it must be talked about as Christians". Only a poor person or one who wants to
will hate where seed sowing is mentioned! What is seed? Seed is a small object produced by a plant by which a new plant can grow. It is also the beginning of something which continues to develop or grow. That's to say, every seed sown has the capacity to reproduce its kind both in 30-60 and in 100 fold. Have you prayed, fasted, praised and nothing changed? Take a seed, sow it
into God's Kingdom and that delay will be broken by God. If what you have at hand is not enough for what you want to do, why not turn it into a seed? Someone asked me some time ago, pastor I have been sowing seeds and nothing is happening. What should I do? Sow again. In the morning sow your seed and in the evening withhold not your hand. Why? Because you cannot tell which one of them will produce result first. God is not a task master to forget your heartfelt deeds. He will cause your harvest to come. Seeds are powerful. It can give you what prayer cannot. It brings you before great men, noble kings of the earth. Never play with the power of seed sowing in life. People who give never lack. *I see your seeds speaking for you!*
������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......
_The power to always lay down my see, manifest in my life_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Will You Consider It Sinful? / Living A Life Of Dominion- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Ofm Rhema For Living Devotional 12/06/2018 Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.