Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos (41595 Views)

President Buhari Visits Tawazun Industrial Park In Dubai (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) / 11 Bauchi Lawmakers Elect New Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos by EazyMoh(m): 11:20am On May 28, 2018
Pwahahahahahha this really cracked me up!
This Pic guaranteed to give haters a sad holiday.
Proudly Arewa! cheesy
Re: Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:25am On May 28, 2018
Biko, who wants to see their flabby bellies and pasty legs? I certainly don't so it's better they stayed fully dressed!
Re: Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos by chubinwa(m): 11:26am On May 28, 2018
Aboki na aboki anywhere wey u carry him go. This quote just justified itself. Fulani herdsmen
Re: Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos by kmaster007: 11:27am On May 28, 2018
buhari people's
Re: Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos by mvem(m): 11:37am On May 28, 2018
Wisemen0147:

I beg shut that ur mouth....u can go to beach without getting close to the water,now they willingly enter the water wit their stupid act
..toh!!...u have showed where u re coming from
Re: Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos by sapeleboi(m): 12:01pm On May 28, 2018
aboki
Re: Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos by bikefab(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2018
lol..forgive me but these people are better off as cattle rearers.
Re: Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos by ifymadu: 12:25pm On May 28, 2018
Aboki na aboki any day.
Re: Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos by pussygotlips: 12:29pm On May 28, 2018
Sardauna24:
Proudly hausa. Are they suppose to ware d western dress since they have their own good traditional dress
Ranka dade, forget about these mahaukata.
They are just hating for nothing.
Re: Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos by isyben(m): 1:16pm On May 28, 2018
I thought these guys are on fasting?
Re: Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos by Natifa(f): 1:25pm On May 28, 2018
nairanders, leave my uncles alone. if you know how much money went into sewing this outfits for the Dubai trip eh, we are just showing off how rich our culture is. if you are proud of yours, show it off!
Re: Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos by Hugoboss2018: 1:27pm On May 28, 2018
like seriously
dainformant:
Some members of the House of Representatives in Bauchi state have become a subject of mockery after wearing their native outfits to a beach in Dubai. The lawmakers had to roll their clothes up before entering the water after taking a break from their business trip. Online users were quick to react and criticize the fun-seeking lawmakers after the trending picture was posted online.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/see-how-bauchi-lawmakers-dressed-to-a-beach-in-dubai-photos.html
Re: Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos by famzing(m): 1:40pm On May 28, 2018
Ndi ugwu spotted.. Na Dem Dem.

Re: Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos by Printerscanner: 1:59pm On May 28, 2018
Gentle034:
N'a their way, always telling the whole world how primitive they are

And you the modern guys will wear pants and bra to the beach. Where is the pride of a half nakked woman?
Re: Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos by Sardauna24(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2018
pussygotlips:
Ranka dade, forget about these mahaukata. They are just hating for nothing.
Yes na
Re: Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos by sukar886: 2:15pm On May 28, 2018
aboki na aboki,carry am go anywhere
Re: Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos by kennyprat1129: 2:40pm On May 28, 2018
When the Trip is all paid for....Dress anyhow is the key word..
Re: Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos by Gentle034(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2018
Printerscanner:

And you the modern guys will wear pants and bra to the beach. Where is the pride of a half nakked woman?
And who told you that a beach Is a place where serious biz dey go on? Lemme tell u if u don't know it's meant for relaxation and I sure say you know dey wear suit or baba-riga (agbada) go bed in a likewise manner you are expected to be un-official @ d beach.
Re: Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos by jutan: 5:42pm On May 28, 2018
madridguy:
Nigeria and baseless reaction are like 5&6.
If them like, let them wear agbada to the beach. As you can see, they're not there to swim.
Maybe they also subscribe to superstitions that says it's not good going to the river/beach without getting inside the water. Even if na leg tongue

My concern is what exactly are they looking for in Dubai with tax payers money?
in falz voice, *This is Nigeria*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters / Fayose Under Fire For Saying He Won’t Receive PMB Today / Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.