Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

How Long Has Your Current Phone Served You and Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Long Has Your Current Phone Served You and Why? (288 Views)

How Long Will It Take For My Parcel, Alixpress See Latest Tracking Message / Who Is Your Current Favourite Nairalander? / Photos Of The Kind Of Food Being Served To Presidential Guards @ The State House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Has Your Current Phone Served You and Why? by Ebios(m): 8:06am On May 28, 2018
Kudos to the man that invented telephone.lt has made the world a global village as things happening in the world can be known within seconds..

Some people use phones not more than months while others like me want to see how long they have used their phones...

I have Nokia C300 l bought in 2012 and working well like new one till now( though l have a Tecno tablet l bought on 31st of Jan,2018).

How long has ur phone served u?lf u use a phone for months/years,does that mean u are poor as some errorneously assume?

(1) (Reply)

How To Start And Run An NGO In Nigeria / Need Your Advise Gentlemen / Edo, Reference Point For Good Governance - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.