Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police (23286 Views)

UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 / People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police by DeOTR: 5:08pm On May 28, 2018
dadark:

police will not accept any bullshitttt from anybody...

igbo or not,police dont care.....
Of course, police don't give a shiit about anybody, you included. And certainly, no one will care to give a fvck if tomorrow, this same police you're supporting do you a personal operation "viper" dance.
Re: May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police by GreenCap: 5:14pm On May 28, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Nwaonyi OMA onye na ala gi Otu na ala GI ofuma. E don reset ur brain wink...now see as e dey work sharp sharp.
More oil to his diokpa.
trans-miss-ion, sorry sir, i mean trans-lat'-ion
beautiful woman, the man making love to you is doing it well.
Re: May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police by AlphaMajestic: 5:15pm On May 28, 2018
NonsoWow:
The menace of these wawa and abakaliki hoodlums hiding as Ipod must be curtailed by all means possible. They use the sit at home as a cover to rob anambra-owned shops. The police should deploy officers with live bullets with order of shoot to kill at the sight of any wawa or abakaliki hoodlum trying to disturb the peace of our dear state.

spiff...!!!disgraceful human being
Re: May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police by Bede2u(m): 5:19pm On May 28, 2018
ebujany:

Dude, take a chill pill, abakalikis are Igbo's too. Stop this act of urs. It only keeps dividing us...as for the sit at home, bro its not by force...but I think its the right thing to do if your a business personnel. Closint your shop for a day won't hurt but for people like us that are gainfully employed, we have to be in the office while our spirit is with our brothers
u believe he is Igbo? Dude that was calling se an erosion ravaged red mud gully in another thread? Nawa u o
Re: May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police by dadark: 5:26pm On May 28, 2018
DeOTR:

Of course, police don't give a shiit about anybody, you included. And certainly, no one will care to give a fvck if tomorrow, this same police you're supporting do you a personal operation "viper" dance.

who cares wheather you are yahoo yahoo,boko haram,ipob.evans or whatever.....you are all criminals.....
Re: May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police by Blue3k(m): 5:46pm On May 28, 2018
HiddenShadow:

No wonder Fulani Terrorists are emptying Nigeria of human beings.

Ignorant lots like you

you missed point of comment. Grt help this time. I agree when you have useless guys like the enugu governor praying and fasting over herdsmen. The police are chest beaters but you Igbos are aswell.
Re: May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police by gidgiddy: 5:52pm On May 28, 2018
DeOTR:

For the record, I'm not igbo.
You're happy the government is killing those it's sworn to protect. Fulani herdsmen menace is far more of a threat to Nigeria than IPOB, Buhari attention is needed in that regard.
If he's so quick to crush the IPOB, I don't see any reason why he's not employing the same zeal to crush the herdsmen that have been killing Nigerians without check, instead of turning himself into their spokesman.

Buhari will never move against his Herdsmen brothers. He will always protect them. IPOB are not Buhari's kit and kin and that's why he will send all the Army after IPOB and declare them terrorists

Buhari is all about his people, that's who he cares about

2 Likes

Re: May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police by Blue3k(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2018
HiddenShadow:

No wonder Fulani Terrorists are emptying Nigeria of human beings.

Ignorant lots like you

you missed point of comment. Get help this time. I agree when you have useless guys like the enugu governor praying and fasting over herdsmen. The police are chest beaters since they cant stop anyone from staying home. Like said the cgest beating needs to stop.

Re: May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police by brodalokie: 5:53pm On May 28, 2018
dadark:

who cares wheather you are yahoo yahoo,boko haram,ipob.evans or whatever.....you are all criminals.....

Inside ipob you will find everything.
Re: May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police by dadark: 5:57pm On May 28, 2018
brodalokie:

Inside ipob you will find everything.

what.....?
Re: May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police by DeOTR: 6:02pm On May 28, 2018
dadark:

Like I said, your own dance is coming.
Re: May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police by brodalokie: 6:06pm On May 28, 2018
dadark:

what.....?

Inside ipob you will find every criminal elements, BH, herdsmen, yahoo, witch craft, 419, olosho etc

Last year I watched a video of herdsmen terrorising a town in the north, when federal government sent taskforce to round them up, the herdsman noticed the police is Igbo so he started speaking in ibo but the police did his job and took them in.
Re: May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police by 2016v2017: 6:21pm On May 28, 2018
DeOTR:
We want to see the police deal with killer herdsmen, not IPOB.
don't mind that fulani terrorist IG transmission commission , confusion kidnapper.
he can't see his fulani herdsmen to deal with

1 Like

Re: May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police by oketree: 7:09pm On May 28, 2018
Nigeria restructuring or balkanization loading
Re: May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police by ThinkSmarter: 7:15pm On May 28, 2018
NonsoWow:
The menace of these wawa and abakaliki hoodlums hiding as Ipod must be curtailed by all means possible. They use the sit at home as a cover to rob anambra-owned shops. The police should deploy officers with live bullets with order of shoot to kill at the sight of any wawa or abakaliki hoodlum trying to disturb the peace of our dear state.
I am from Abakaliki,Ikwo to be precise, i red ur comment about the planned ban of commercial cycle[okada] in NSH and AWK.
here again z this 1.
i don't blame u 4 hating AKL and ENU, but the truth z that u will definitely die 1 day n be forgotten while the abakaliki as a people will continue to grow n develop to an enviable height God's willing.
ka chineke mere gi ebere.
some of our haters are obviously the low class whose families got no say as far as anambra z concern.
Re: May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police by gidgiddy: 7:20pm On May 28, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
I am from Abakaliki,Ikwo to be precise, i red ur comment about the planned ban of commercial cycle[okada] in NSH and AWK.
here again z this 1.
i don't blame u 4 hating AKL and ENU, but the truth z that u will definitely die 1 day n be forgotten while the abakaliki as a people will continue to grow n develop to an enviable height God's willing.
some of our haters are obviously the low class whose families got no say as far as anambra z concern.

That guy you are quoting is Hausa man from Kebbi who hates IPOB. Every IPOB thread, you will see him come there to claim he is from Anambra just cause confusion

1 Like

Re: May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police by HiddenShadow: 7:31pm On May 28, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
here again z this 1.

That guy is not Igbo but Buhari's penis.
Re: May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police by Lomprico2: 7:51pm On May 28, 2018
dadark:

you people cant even comprehend....police said dont disturb others out of your own house....

do in your house as you like.....we dont care....

What part of "sit at home" don't you understand? undecided
Re: May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police by meccuno: 8:08pm On May 28, 2018
ebujany:

Dude, take a chill pill, abakalikis are Igbo's too. Stop this act of urs. It only keeps dividing us...as for the sit at home, bro its not by force...but I think its the right thing to do if your a business personnel. Closint your shop for a day won't hurt but for people like us that are gainfully employed, we have to be in the office while our spirit is with our brothers
he is not igbo.
Re: May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police by themanderon: 8:11pm On May 28, 2018
They have come to leave sorrow, tears and blood their regular trade mark according to Fela. Fulani herdsmen have been killing people since the turn of the year but the same police has been in ghost mode since then. Now its time to do target practice with a group of unarmed protesters.
Re: May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police by VanBommel(m): 9:04pm On May 28, 2018
ebujany:

that bastar.d isn't Igbo to start with, just one useless thing that has small data to post bull.shit
Re: May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police by henroe2k2(m): 9:15pm On May 28, 2018
Misskoool:
na wa o, i not in support of this agitation but which one concern police when people say dem wan stay for their own house ? undecided undecided
What do u expect from a zoological republic
Re: May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police by Neocotez(m): 10:44pm On May 28, 2018
Pesin wey name this zoo Nigeria e no go beta for am
Re: May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:52pm On May 28, 2018
GreenCap:

trans-miss-ion, sorry sir, i mean trans-lat'-ion

beautiful woman, the man making love to you is doing it well.

grin criminal
Re: May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police by extraterra: 3:58am On May 29, 2018
uba1991:
Pls use ur brain. d police is only against public disturbance which has been the trade mark of ipob previous protest,if ipob like they should stay at home for one month but they shud not force others who did not share the same believes. Secondly, ipob is a proscribe organisation which is seen as a terrorist organization therfore all its activities including protest is illegal. SIR,pls use ur brain to think. Dont use dat short tail [PIG]

You know, it’s elements like you that make our education disregarded on international fronts. Nothing has said that the stay at home protest is by force. Also, u r in support of the governments proscription of IPOB as terrorist who “disturb the peace”... were u ever in Zaria or Abuja to witness the Shiite protests in which they stormed the whole city systematically in droves, all the way up to Aso rock, with the police allowing themselves to be intimidated by them? Police, even inside their armored tanks, could not dare shoot guns or throw the kind of tear gas that would disperse the crowd. They were running away from the sticks and stones these people wielded.
Till today, killings have been going on in Benue state and it’s environs, and the whole police force with their ringleader Buhari have been looking the other way and refusing to make arrests. They may claim that the group is faceless thus their so-called constraint to proscribe, but the least they could do would have been to arrest perpetrators and make them an example to others. But u see, they r nothing but ostriches which bury their heads in the sand and claim they didn’t see anything. Such cowardly police. Such partisan government. Such oppressive leadership. Such deluded zombie followers! Wickedness of the highest order. Leadership of evil principalities!
Re: May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police by Rejoice5000(f): 2:42pm On May 29, 2018
DeOTR:
We want to see the police deal with killer herdsmen, not IPOB.
may ur days be long.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki / Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP / Edo 2020: Governors Uzodinma And Bello Meet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.