Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello (21350 Views)

INEC Twitter Handler Caught Liking News Post Against Peter Obi. Sparks Reactions / Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru / Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by ajepako(f): 11:42am On May 28, 2018
Probably another Sai Baba chanter being jolted to reality...

Bhet wetin concern me sef?

2 Likes

Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by tayaden: 11:43am On May 28, 2018
Graphics
Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by Semoleei2014(m): 11:43am On May 28, 2018
Enjoy your CHAINGE Mr.
For that stupid bool.hari my PVC will do the talking

3 Likes

Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by oluwaahmed: 11:46am On May 28, 2018
buhariguy:
He should just give way to those who wishes this government well.

And I don't know why the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra jump into matter they know nothing about.

A civil servants not supposed to be active in politics and hate speech is against the law.

This should be the dumbest post of all time. U fall hand guy. So Nigeria is now North Korea were civil servants cannot talk. Show us where in the constitution that it's stated so. Guys on NL this is proof that govt is monitoring social media post. They will no longer hide it when they are re-elected.

4 Likes

Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by Nobody: 11:46am On May 28, 2018
grin

Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by Kingdante(m): 11:46am On May 28, 2018
ajepako:
Probably another Sai Baba chanter being jolted to reality...

Bhet wetin concern me sef?

You have sense... too much sense may God bless you...peace be upon you and your household.....I wish I can buy you one crate of beer now now

2 Likes

Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by ElFabchuks(m): 11:47am On May 28, 2018
Freedom of speech is assured..But freedom after speech in this country cheesy.. E no sure grin

1 Like

Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by BlackHatNaija: 11:50am On May 28, 2018
I guess they were ordered or protecting themselves. He's a celebrity in disguise. He only needs to utilize that same medium.

Unfortunately he's in a place where there are so many sympathizers of the government.
Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by jonadaft: 11:51am On May 28, 2018
Buhari is a cow

Comman arrest me

1 Like

Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:51am On May 28, 2018
The way buharetard will lose this election is not going to be funny and here`s why:
in 2015, the election results for buhari were 15,424,921 or 53.96% of the votes.
Goodluck Jonathan got 12,853,162 or 44.96% of the votes.
This 2019 election Buhari might not even going to get 9,000,000 votes or the number of people that voted for him in 2011 minus 3 million
all we need now is someone who can take the votes for himself/herself. Luckily, there are at least 18 million people that are not voting for Buhari. I don`t know who you are voting for, but please no PDP candidate at all, they had 16 years, let them go and die.

3 Likes

Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by chloride6: 11:52am On May 28, 2018
buhariguy:

And I don't know why the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra jump into matter they know nothing about.

A civil servants not supposed to be active in politics and hate speech is against the law.

Choi , you keep surprising me with new levels of ignorance.

Who passed this to you , your mother, your father or both ?

At this level and intensity it has to be both

5 Likes

Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by baron3(m): 11:53am On May 28, 2018
That's hate speech working for APC, you talk anyhow you see any how

2 Likes

Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by Newpride(m): 11:59am On May 28, 2018
The man is a civil servant , not a politician. If he has anything to share or has any critics abt the government, he shld go to their labor leader and tender is opinions.

But thanks that he’s bn sacked so that he can face politics proper. shocked

He can join Wike, reno, atiku, fayose, obj and others now that he is fully chanced...
Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by 2016v2017: 11:59am On May 28, 2018
[quote author=Ololade1999 post=67948399][/quote]
May God forbid that Tyrant, dictator,nepotic Terrorist Buhari should stay Aso Rock beyond 2019 May 29th

2 Likes

Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by 1miccza: 12:01pm On May 28, 2018
buhariguy:

You honestly do not know what you are saying. Take off that veil of partisanship, Mister!!

3 Likes

Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 28, 2018
dealslip:

you need to change the way you reason, must every dissenting voice be an IPOB. You guys should stop baby sitting this government. I did not know that Ogun state is now in SE because that is my state of origin on both sides. You said a civil servant shouldnt be active in politics but you expect them to vote, can you listen to yourself. Which civil servants are you talking about, the ones owed salary and are very hungry. You guys are making this government even more repulsive to the people and to think that you are a youth, this is shameful

Thanks for this apt submission.

2 Likes

Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by Ojetayo17(m): 12:08pm On May 28, 2018
Nah thurnder go fire there papa, kill am.
Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by SpockFederation: 12:19pm On May 28, 2018
EVERY Marvel Movie that Grossed Over $1 BILLION (RANKED From Lowest to Highest) HD [1080p] >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQcaXE8XvhE
Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by Itzmizbo: 12:23pm On May 28, 2018
dealslip:

you need to change the way you reason, must every dissenting voice be an IPOB. You guys should stop baby sitting this government. I did not know that Ogun state is now in SE because that is my state of origin on both sides. You said a civil servant shouldnt be active in politics but you expect them to vote, can you listen to yourself. Which civil servants are you talking about, the ones owed salary and are very hungry. You guys are making this government even more repulsive to the people and to think that you are a youth, this is shameful
Na that one mainly tire me for the idiot and he other fellow zombies mata o. Once u just post or comment against this useless stupid govt lead by that moronic dullard from daura called buhari, then the next thing na for then to just jump come out once begin they mention ipob.

2 Likes

Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by iamagod1(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2018
Were are the things they promised

Where is the freedom of speech
Of expression

This Government have hypnotized its supporters

1 Like

Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by thunderbabs: 12:48pm On May 28, 2018
Lol.. Buhari issue again?
Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by Automatic3444(m): 12:55pm On May 28, 2018
[quote author=buhariguy post:...He should just give way to those who wishes this government well.

A civil servants not supposed to be active in politics and hate speech is against the law.[/quote]
...... BUHARIGUY AND APC IN GENERAL ARE ANIMAL WITHOUT NO VALUE THEY HAS INFLUENCE NIGERIA WITH THEIR NEGATIVE ATTITUDE, WHAT DO YOU ESPECT FROM A PRESIDENT WHO ONLY HAS NEPA CERTIFICATE UNEDUCATED slowpoke.. GOD WILL SURELY JUDGE U AND UR APC FOR DECEIVING NIGERIA..
Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by symbianDON(m): 1:15pm On May 28, 2018
freedom of speech has never been so costly as it currently is under this reckless and incompetent government.
Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by greenprince(m): 2:18pm On May 28, 2018
buhariguy:

How many ministers, perm.secs, security officers and the likes are active in politics and constantly filling our ears with lies and fake Odes?

I guess they aren't civil servants. Maybe if he spoke well of government he'd be cautioned not to engage in political commentary as a civil servant.

Be selling your sense for peanuts there... people's children are using your money to live like kings here.
Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by thatigboman: 2:21pm On May 28, 2018
Alaniyiokorausa:
Yaya Bello that cannot be proud of a single project initiate a d complete by his government is fighting for terrorist in Aso Rock.
yahaya bello is governor of kogi. the man talked about here is sani bello, governor of niger state. an equal foolish governor
Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by oyetunde22: 3:16pm On May 28, 2018
Stupid sarrki and his cohort will never come here
Re: Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello by Talk2ndsure(m): 10:15am On May 29, 2018
Mtcheew...so cant he talk again ?....is this democracy or what?.tyranny and dictatorship

(1) (2) (Reply)

36 Presidential Candidates Beg Atiku Not To Challenge Buhari’s Victory In Court / Lagosians Do You Support The Return Of Monthly Sanitation Exercise / Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.