Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Samsung High End Phones Are Now A Pointless Buy - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung High End Phones Are Now A Pointless Buy (686 Views)

AFFORDABLE FLAGSHIPS | YOUR CHEAP HIGH-END PHONES, GADGETS AND LAPTOPS PLUG / Samsung High Speed DDR4 3200mhz RAM / Coming In for Your fairly used phones in mint condition. Our phones are rated 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung High End Phones Are Now A Pointless Buy by crafteck(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2018
Any android loyalist knows the best in designs and customization is samsung, (there are a few ither contenders though), and depending on how experimental and inquisitive you are, you will choose it over iphone any day, the problem now is the screen to phone value, how can you buy a phone about #300k and once the screen breaks its less than #100k, whats the use of a sleek design with curved edge when you have to use thick, tough rugged casing to protect the glass. I love samsung, i love android but it seems my s7 edge replacement is going to be iPhone x.
Im open to other ideas but pls no one should come and mention infinix or tecno here ooo, its not prode its just that this people dont guve attention to the little details of primary usability.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung High End Phones Are Now A Pointless Buy by crafteck(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2018
Re: Samsung High End Phones Are Now A Pointless Buy by kingxsamz(m): 8:55am On May 28, 2018
undecided just buy Infinix or Techno and save yourself all the stress.
Re: Samsung High End Phones Are Now A Pointless Buy by Phemmygbl(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2018
crafteck:
Any android loyalist knows the best in designs and customization is samsung, (there are a few ither contenders though), and depending on how experimental and inquisitive you are, you will choose it over iphone any day, the problem now is the screen to phone value, how can you buy a phone about #300k and once the screen breaks its less than #100k, whats the use of a sleek design with curved edge when you have to use thick, tough rugged casing to protect the glass. I love samsung, i love android but it seems my s7 edge replacement is going to be iPhone x.
Im open to other ideas but pls no one should come and mention infinix or tecno here ooo, its not prode its just that this people dont guve attention to the little details of primary usability.
lol, you want to replace your s7 edge with an iPhone x? I hope you know the price of iPhone x screen replacement, that's even if you can get the original. That's the price you pay for beauty and amoled.
Re: Samsung High End Phones Are Now A Pointless Buy by crafteck(m): 9:24am On May 28, 2018
Phemmygbl:
lol, you want to replace your s7 edge with an iPhone x? I hope you know the price of iPhone x screen replacement, that's even if you can get the original. That's the price you pay for beauty and amoled.

Whats the point of beauty when you cant hold onbto it for 6 months without an accident
Re: Samsung High End Phones Are Now A Pointless Buy by crafteck(m): 9:24am On May 28, 2018
kingxsamz:
undecided just buy Infinix or Techno and save yourself all the stress.

Read my comment
Re: Samsung High End Phones Are Now A Pointless Buy by Nobody: 9:35am On May 28, 2018
crafteck:

Whats the point of beauty when you cant hold onbto it for 6 months without an accident
why can’t you use a phone for more than 6month without an accident? You be small pikin? Been using iPhones since i6 to ix currently. Never for once had to replace screen and I don’t use protective case as it gets too bulky for me to handle.
Re: Samsung High End Phones Are Now A Pointless Buy by Phemmygbl(m): 10:41am On May 28, 2018
crafteck:

what's your point? undecided First you were slandering Samsung screen price. Any phone be it infinix or iPhone is prone to falls or cracks. Before you get any phone, you have to put those costs into consideration, na you go bear the consequence of falls or accidents. Better still buy new and those things can be replaced at cheaper prices if under warranty or just stay away from them so you wont have to complain.
Re: Samsung High End Phones Are Now A Pointless Buy by Phemmygbl(m): 10:42am On May 28, 2018
stupidity:
why can’t you use a phone for more than 6month without an accident? You be small pikin? Been using iPhones since i6 to ix currently. Never for once had to replace screen and I don’t use protective case as it gets too bulky for me to handle.
I tire o
Re: Samsung High End Phones Are Now A Pointless Buy by crafteck(m): 11:57am On May 28, 2018
Phemmygbl:
what's your point? undecided First you were slandering Samsung screen price. Any phone be it infinix or iPhone is prone to falls or cracks. Before you get any phone, you have to put those costs into consideration, na you go bear the consequence of falls or accidents. Better still buy new and those things can be replaced at cheaper prices if under warranty or just stay away from them so you wont have to complain.

I reason with the buy new with insurance then... Thanks
Re: Samsung High End Phones Are Now A Pointless Buy by crafteck(m): 11:58am On May 28, 2018
stupidity:

Very few people can be that careful, im not
Re: Samsung High End Phones Are Now A Pointless Buy by crafteck(m): 12:16pm On May 28, 2018
Phemmygbl:

In a year or so, screens would flood the market, also icloud screens
Re: Samsung High End Phones Are Now A Pointless Buy by twinskenny(m): 12:29pm On May 28, 2018
stupidity:
Depend on job type.. for office person it is easier for people like us who climb ladder up and down trust me.. breaking is unavoidable.. and of cause I need a phone with good picture quality..sammy has serve that purpose well..

Before i was using moto x pure edition..screen break getting replacement in Naija a big issue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sony Xperia Z3 And Samsung J3 With Bad Screen For Sale Or Swap(very Cheap) / Cheap Deal...Rose Gold Iphone 7 Plus 128GB For Sale / Used Iphone 5s 64GB For Urgent Sale. Price reduced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.