Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Those Who Have Been Asking & Wishing To Know D Se-cret Of My Looking Ever Young - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Those Who Have Been Asking & Wishing To Know D Se-cret Of My Looking Ever Young (538 Views)

Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors / 3 Healthy Anti Aging Skin Care Tips To Stay Ever Young / A Woman Poured Hot Water On Her Maid Follow D Link To Know D Reason Y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Have Been Asking & Wishing To Know D Se-cret Of My Looking Ever Young by vikyembassy2000(f): 9:23am On May 28, 2018
Those who have been asking and wishing to know the se-cret of my looking ever young, ra-diant and fresh, the little bottles below are my little se-cret.

Swissgarde 40 plus for women and Royal jelly is very important for all women

40 plus for women has anti aging content that prevents aging in women.
It regulates female ho-rmonal im-balance.
It prevents cerv-ical can-cer.
It prevents hot flush and mood swings.
It promote sexual activities in women.
It prevent pre/post m-enopausal crises.
And it prevents internal heat.

Royal jelly is used for asthma, hay fever, liver disease, pancreatitis, sleep troubles (insomnia), premenstrual syndrome (PMS), stomach ulcers, No1. For fertility, kidney disease, bone fractures, menopausal symptoms, skin disorders, it increases mental alertness, and high cholesterol. It is also used as a general health tonic, for fighting the effects of aging in men and women, and for boosting the immune system.
Swissgarde’s Royal Jelly
• Royal jelly is the queen bee's extraordinary source of food. It is a blend of secretions from the salivary glands of the worker bee and contains a high concentration of vitamins B5, B6, and amino acids and is believed to be a potent antioxidant a special rejuvenating substance that promotes tissue growth, muscle and cell regeneration.
Swissgarde has one of the best Royal Jell out there because it comes combined with pure honey and is fortified with Vitamin E ( Wheat germ). If you have not had a taste of this supplement, you don’t know what you are missing.
What are you waiting for? very cheap this month. Get as many as you can. Call or WhatsApp 08086969372

Re: Those Who Have Been Asking & Wishing To Know D Se-cret Of My Looking Ever Young by Jasen1(m): 9:49am On May 28, 2018
Where's your young looking picture
Re: Those Who Have Been Asking & Wishing To Know D Se-cret Of My Looking Ever Young by vikyembassy2000(f): 1:13pm On May 28, 2018
Check my profile picture
Re: Those Who Have Been Asking & Wishing To Know D Se-cret Of My Looking Ever Young by cjeriia: 2:34pm On May 28, 2018
Are you up to 50..?? If not, then shift go 1 side. You look d way you are supposed to look
Re: Those Who Have Been Asking & Wishing To Know D Se-cret Of My Looking Ever Young by vikyembassy2000(f): 11:30am On May 29, 2018
Hmmmm! You think so?

(1) (Reply)

The Best Women Solution For Time: Conception,reshaping & Fitness / Here Are The Causes Of Vaginal Cramps / How Sex Cures Malaria - Nigerian Man Reveals In A Viral Post.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.