Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

The First 25,000 Sign Ups Receive $300 Each - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The First 25,000 Sign Ups Receive $300 Each (737 Views)

Make $10 Online For Free Sign Ups / Correct Facts About Why P&G Is Shutting Down Its $300 Million Agbara Plant / P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The First 25,000 Sign Ups Receive $300 Each by sosy25: 9:50am On May 28, 2018
COVesting just released the much awaited crypto Exchange that is expected to change the way cryptos are traded. Even if you bought during their ICO, you still need to SIGNUP afresh (from my experience) to test their Beta version.

The first 25,000 new members get $300 into their accounts. This is the email I received from them few minutes ago...

"We would like to thank you for choosing our platform and we have credited $300 to your account!"

So don't miss out, SIGNUP NOW!!!.

https://www.covesting.io/?ref=16787

1 Like

Re: The First 25,000 Sign Ups Receive $300 Each by sosy25: 5:21pm On May 29, 2018
Covesting is a good opportunity for anyone with little or no knowledge of cryptocurrency to make money and also learn the ropes of cryptocurrency.

The offer of $350 credited to the accounts of the first 25,000 sign ups is still open. Nigerians should take advantage of this as it would be very beneficial to them.

The covesting platform has not opened fully it is still in beta. When the platform opens it would be possible to engage in copy trading as in a user can copy the trades of professional traders on the platform and when they make profit you also make profit. There are hundreds of professional traders on the platform but you can follow a maximum of 20 and copy their trades automatically. Out of the profit made from your capital, 18% is for the professional trader that you copied his trade, 10% is for the company while the remaining 72% is for you.

Your capital is not with the professional trader that you are copying his or her trade, your capital stays in your own account but whatever action the professional trader makes is replicated automatically in your account. I have decided that I would copy the trades of at least 10 different professional traders that I would select after checking their track record and their portfolio which would be visible to any one on the platform. When I copy the trades of 10 professional trades it would appear like I have 10 professional traders working for me, they do the hard work while I profit from their hard work.

The covesting crypto intelligence portal is an educational portal with a lot of resources to make a newbie in crypto to learn the rudiments and trade on his own if he is not interested in copy trading or wants to do both, that is engage in copy trading and also trade on their own.

(1) (Reply)

Make #5,000 To 30,000 Daily From Email Processing / Earn Cash And MB Commenting On Post / Earn Money With Qunqun When You Post And Comment On Posts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.