Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Ideas Please - Need To Send Cargo From Lagos To Accra - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ideas Please - Need To Send Cargo From Lagos To Accra (5638 Views)

Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? / Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) / What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira? Business Ideas Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ideas Please - Need To Send Cargo From Lagos To Accra by zinaLPF: 12:06am On May 28, 2010
I have a load of paper products that I would like to ship to Accra, Ghana from Lagos, Nigeria.
Basically about 2000 reams of top quality, USA made printer/copy/multipurpose paper.

I have considered ABC cargo, but they charge by weight and paper, as you know, is extremely heavy.
Dont know if there are any regional cargo/freight companies that would handle shipping and clearing etc.
Does anyone have any useful ideas? Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Re: Ideas Please - Need To Send Cargo From Lagos To Accra by zinaLPF: 11:15am On May 30, 2010
help?
Re: Ideas Please - Need To Send Cargo From Lagos To Accra by wealthmag: 11:39am On May 31, 2010
you should try 3C. they are at olusegun obasanjo hall ( HALL 2 ) ASPMDA PLAZA, INT'L TRADE FAIR COMPLEX LAGOS. their prices are moderate, but you should tell them about the item you are sending, so that they will be careful about handling.
Re: Ideas Please - Need To Send Cargo From Lagos To Accra by naijacutee(f): 11:55am On May 31, 2010

I found this company on the internet
Cargo Marketing International
Datol Express Courier Service
8 Adeyemo Street
(7&8 Bus Stop) Airport Road Ikeja,
Lagos Nigeria
Tel: +234 1 8960205
Fax: +234 1 4967644
Mobile: +234 8023016540
Email: cmidatol@cmi-nigeria.com

(1)

Yes:Piuni,Pays You For Recharging Your Phones And Paying your Bills Worldwide / What Is A Ibpu / Nigeria’s Manufacturing Output Surges For Fourth Consecutive Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.