Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Oduga Stream In Nnewi Dries Up; Emits Flames, Offensive Odor! - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Oduga Stream In Nnewi Dries Up; Emits Flames, Offensive Odor! (41604 Views)

Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) / Po River, The Longest River In Italy,dries Up (Pix) / Samsung Phone Reportedly Emits Smoke On Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduga Stream In Nnewi Dries Up; Emits Flames, Offensive Odor! by oyetpel(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2018
post=67953095:
The gods must be angry!
Vulcan wants to strike.
Re: Oduga Stream In Nnewi Dries Up; Emits Flames, Offensive Odor! by joshuaidibia(m): 8:17pm On May 28, 2018
ANSOM:
Could this be an impending volcanic eruption?

Before a volcano erupts, there is normally an increase in earthquakes and tremors near and under the volcano. These are caused by magma (molten rock) pushing upward through the rock under the volcano.

The ground may crack open and allow steam to escape.

Gases such as carbon dioxide and hydrogen sulfide, a gas that smells like eggs gone bad, frequently are present and escape in seams along mountainous rocks.

Hot springs in the area around the volcano may appear or change in appearance and temperature.

It is really shocking that so-called "Environmental Analysts" couldn't decipher what is about to happen and "Health Experts" are advising residents in the area to take "2 tins of milk daily to prevent a health crisis.

So laughable!

Lalasticlala
Eruption in Nigeria? Now that's funny.
Re: Oduga Stream In Nnewi Dries Up; Emits Flames, Offensive Odor! by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 28, 2018
Deltatoto:
nthg will surprise me from that town every nnewi man is a ritualist

I have seen u are a product of misguided stories....
Get well soon.....

Anaedo must always be higher
Re: Oduga Stream In Nnewi Dries Up; Emits Flames, Offensive Odor! by Deltatoto: 8:40pm On May 28, 2018
LochOtieno:

I have seen u are a product of misguided stories....
Get well soon.....

Anaedo must always be higher
a town full with mad ppl and imbeciles.igbo man money no dey enter my eye
Re: Oduga Stream In Nnewi Dries Up; Emits Flames, Offensive Odor! by Rucheen(m): 8:41pm On May 28, 2018
Prof Smart Chika Obiora will love this
Re: Oduga Stream In Nnewi Dries Up; Emits Flames, Offensive Odor! by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 28, 2018
Deltatoto:
a town full with mad ppl and imbeciles.igbo man money no dey enter my eye

continue to feed una selves with face stories.....

come make I dash u small.....

Anaedo Amaka......

Nnewi is a name u will hear even in the most remote part of nigeria.
Re: Oduga Stream In Nnewi Dries Up; Emits Flames, Offensive Odor! by Deltatoto: 8:49pm On May 28, 2018
LochOtieno:

continue to feed una selves with face stories.....

come make I dash u small.....

Anaedo Amaka......

Nnewi is a name u will hear even in the most remote part of nigeria.
i no doubt u bros but I no like igbo man money u hardly c an igbo man with clean money I live in the east someone that sells ground nut will build 6 decking
Re: Oduga Stream In Nnewi Dries Up; Emits Flames, Offensive Odor! by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 28, 2018
Deltatoto:
i no doubt u bros but I no like igbo man money u hardly c an igbo man with clean money I live in the east

that is because u hv not cared to ask what is the spirit behind that....

how did they make it.....

bros make friends that will benefit while in igboland.
Re: Oduga Stream In Nnewi Dries Up; Emits Flames, Offensive Odor! by Kirigidi(m): 9:35pm On May 28, 2018
ANSOM:
Could this be an impending volcanic eruption?

Before a volcano erupts, there is normally an increase in earthquakes and tremors near and under the volcano. These are caused by magma (molten rock) pushing upward through the rock under the volcano.

The ground may crack open and allow steam to escape.

Gases such as carbon dioxide and hydrogen sulfide, a gas that smells like eggs gone bad, frequently are present and escape in seams along mountainous rocks.

Hot springs in the area around the volcano may appear or change in appearance and temperature.

It is really shocking that so-called "Environmental Analysts" couldn't decipher what is about to happen and "Health Experts" are advising residents in the area to take "2 tins of milk daily to prevent a health crisis.

So laughable!

Lalasticlala
These were obvious signs of early stage of seismic/ volcanic activity.
Re: Oduga Stream In Nnewi Dries Up; Emits Flames, Offensive Odor! by Kirigidi(m): 9:44pm On May 28, 2018
kingkakaone:
Hawaii on my mind.

We are taking this with kids gloves instead of finding a solution on time. Remember Nigeria doesn't have an emergency rescue team.

BTW, that commissioner should be sacked ASAP. He should have hired professionals to do the job since he cannot do instead of the milk thy prescribed?
If it's volcanic activity going on, nothing else can be done other than to evacuate villagers from around vicinity of the epicenter. The offensive odour is possibly gaseous emissions from interior of the earth which is not good for health.
Re: Oduga Stream In Nnewi Dries Up; Emits Flames, Offensive Odor! by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 28, 2018
Kirigidi:

If it's volcanic activity going on, nothing else can be done other than to evacuate villagers from around vicinity of the epicenter. The offensive odour is possibly gaseous emissions from interior of the earth which is not good for health.
Very correct.
Re: Oduga Stream In Nnewi Dries Up; Emits Flames, Offensive Odor! by Deltatoto: 10:06pm On May 28, 2018
LochOtieno:

that is because u hv not cared to ask what is the spirit behind that....

how did they make it.....

bros make friends that will benefit while in igboland.
i cannot kill for money I don’t want igbo friends
Re: Oduga Stream In Nnewi Dries Up; Emits Flames, Offensive Odor! by Kirigidi(m): 10:18pm On May 28, 2018
ANSOM:

Fault lines or zones are usually prone to Earthquakes. We are talking about a volcano here sir.
He forget to know that there is an active volcano [volcanic activity] at nearby Southwest Cameroon [Mount Cameroon] which has erupted severally in recent years [1922, 1999]. And it won't be so surprising if it's discovered that the "Cameroon fault line" partially extends to Nnewi.
Re: Oduga Stream In Nnewi Dries Up; Emits Flames, Offensive Odor! by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 28, 2018
Deltatoto:
i cannot kill for money I don’t want igbo friends

hv not heard or aware igbo kills for money

continue to live on false stories and lies peddled by people

am a proud igbo and if it is ritual that makes them great without been caught but always successful I will continue to be a ritualist

fake stories has really destroyed many people's reasoning.
Re: Oduga Stream In Nnewi Dries Up; Emits Flames, Offensive Odor! by Deltatoto: 11:13pm On May 28, 2018
LochOtieno:

hv not heard or aware igbo kills for money

continue to live on false stories and lies peddled by people

am a proud igbo and if it is ritual that makes them great without been caught but always successful I will continue to be a ritualist

fake stories has really destroyed many people's reasoning.
are you telling me you have not killed anyone in ur family?
Re: Oduga Stream In Nnewi Dries Up; Emits Flames, Offensive Odor! by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 28, 2018
Deltatoto:
are you telling me you have not killed anyone in ur family?

am done with u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduga Stream In Nnewi Dries Up; Emits Flames, Offensive Odor! by mechanics(m): 11:36pm On May 28, 2018
post=67953095:
The gods must be angry!
Lolz, why are the gods angry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully / Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. / Is This Baby Python? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.