Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Learn And Earn Institute - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn And Earn Institute (390 Views)

iRep Institute To Hold Master Class For Business Owners / Learn And Start Trading Forex And Crypto / Omoaefe Ejere Honoured By The African Institute Of Strategic Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn And Earn Institute by Nelson247: 12:20pm On May 28, 2018
The First Nigerian Crypto Instituition is here. Megaextradeis a training platform that trains you on Crypto Currency, Crypto Trading and Digital Marketing.
You pay for learning the above courses but the beautiful aspect of the
Learning Period (10 months online short videos) is that you are paid 30% on your training fee (did you call school fees?) . It simply means that at the end of the training period of ten months, you have made 300% on your training fee. This is to encourage you to do just what they are doing, they do Live Trading. So what are you waiting for?
Join us tomorrow Tuesday 29th for the Megaextrade Summit.
Venue: Presken Hotel, 17 Alade Avenue, off Obafemi Awolowo Way, by Ikeja Airport Hotel, Ikeja Lagos.
Time: 10am prompt
Call or Whatsapp me on 08185009554 or 08141238850
NB: The world can take anything from you but cannot take what you know.
Be In Charge. See you at the Summit
Re: Learn And Earn Institute by Nelson247: 7:26pm On May 28, 2018
The First Nigerian Crypto Instituition is here. Megaextrade is a training platform that trains you on Crypto Currency, Crypto Trading and Digital Marketing.
You pay for learning the above courses but the beautiful aspect of the
Learning Period (10 months online short videos) is that you are paid 30% on your training fee (did you call school fees?) . It simply means that at the end of the training period of ten months, you have made 300% on your training fee. This is to encourage you to do just what they are doing, they do Live Trading. So what are you waiting for?
Join us tomorrow Tuesday 29th for the Megaextrade Summit.
Venue: Presken Hotel, 17 Alade Avenue, off Obafemi Awolowo Way, by Ikeja Airport Hotel, Ikeja Lagos.
Time: 10am prompt
Call or Whatsapp me on 08185009554 or 08141238850
NB: The world can take anything from you but cannot take what you know.
Be In Charge. See you at the Summit

(1) (Reply)

Online Mportation & E-commerce Class / Do You Want To Make Close To 50 Or 70k Per Month? I Will Be Giving Out My Handou / Affordable Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.