Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

“stay Sexy For Daddy” – Wizkid Tells Tiwa Savage While Performing, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “stay Sexy For Daddy” – Wizkid Tells Tiwa Savage While Performing, Fans React (476 Views)

"I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow / Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' / Check Out My Pics , Hope I’m Not Too Sexy For You All (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“stay Sexy For Daddy” – Wizkid Tells Tiwa Savage While Performing, Fans React by readone2018(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2018
Rumors of relationship between Starboy record label boss, Wizkid and Mavin Diva, Tiwa Savage reached an all time high after the AfroRepublik Indoor Festival.

wizkid and tiwa savage
The sold out event at the O2 Arena in London had some of Nigeria’s and England’s biggest stars performing, including Mr. Eazi, Skepta, Tekno, Maleek Berry and much more.

The night belonged to Wizkid however, and mid way through his set, he brought out Tiwa, describing her “someone special.”

In the video which has got lots of their fans reacting, Wizkid before inviting the mother of one to perform on stage said:

”Stay sexy babe. Stay sexy that’s all you need to do. Stay sexy for Daddy.”

And Tiwa Savage Replied:

‘Starboy’.

Watch the video n reactions below.
https://www.gbextra.com.ng/2018/05/stay-sexy-for-daddy-wizkid-tells-tiwa-savage-while-performing-fans-react-video/

(1) (Reply)

` / What Drake Has In Common With Davido / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Sexy Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.