Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months (32187 Views)

Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months / Oyo Twins Festival: 2034 Sets Of Twins Participate / Alaafin Of Oyo's Sets Of Twins Rock Arab Dress In Saudi Arabia (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by mickapolo: 3:00pm On May 28, 2018
Play Now >> http:///2CE1N6R NaijaBet

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by gurunlocker: 3:01pm On May 28, 2018
Oh.... why did they stop giving them tribal marks?
I can still see some marks on the little girls.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by GEEBITE: 3:03pm On May 28, 2018
Liar,my brother opened a big business some couple of months back.He did not ask for a dime,he was even the first person to shop and he ensured he paid.Fear God o.
phetto:

Lol
Am not lazy baba mi. Have earned enough this month.

The thing is am a native of Oyo town and I can't count the numbers of projects that became unsuccessful because this man wants to collect bribe.
He collects monthly allocations from the following establishment.

Hotels
Restaurants
Bars
Any union
Politicians
Any industry in Oyo pays him
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by onatisi(m): 3:04pm On May 28, 2018
prettygumi:
This old man gave birth to twins at his age?

He should better request for a DNA paternity test
There is no need for dna,it is a taboo to sleep with the alafin wives ,the instant repercussion is death and even after the death of the alafin ,it is virtually impossible for his wives to remarry . According to yoruba culture and tradition the alafin is not just an ordinary person he is the second in command to the gods
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by room089: 3:06pm On May 28, 2018
That Oba must be: Mr Sharp shooter!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by package7(m): 3:07pm On May 28, 2018
Iku baba yeye oooo..... Ride on keep jingle bells grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by Reelmii: 3:10pm On May 28, 2018
but what kind of marks the baby girls get for body? hope it is not tribal nark

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by phetto(m): 3:10pm On May 28, 2018
GEEBITE:
Liar,my brother opened a big business some couple of months back.He did not ask for a dime,he was even the first person to shop and he ensured he paid.Fear God o.

Lol
Business name and location
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by Agbaletu: 3:27pm On May 28, 2018
phetto:

Lol

The thing is am a native of Oyo town and I can't count the numbers of projects that became unsuccessful because this man wants to collect bribe.

Hotels
Restaurants
Bars
Any union
Politicians
Isakole ni Iku Baba Yeye ngba now. Baba ma je pe pe pe
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by norriswood(m): 3:36pm On May 28, 2018
they called it isakole
phetto:

Lol

Hotels
Restaurants
Bars
Any union
Politicians
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by KazeemIbrahim1: 3:46pm On May 28, 2018
yazach:
Someone should tell me if that is tribal mark on their body
Tribal whips o
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by dasparrow: 3:47pm On May 28, 2018
sholay2011:
I am honestly trying to fathom how these young beauties will be married to this old man (I don't care if he is the Alaafin). shocked

Nothing surprises me when it comes to Nigerian women. They can even marry Shrek the ogre if he happened to have wealth.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by dasparrow: 3:49pm On May 28, 2018
onatisi:

There is no need for dna,it is a taboo to sleep with the alafin wives ,the instant repercussion is death and even after the death of the alafin ,it is virtually impossible for his wives to remarry . According to yoruba culture and tradition the alafin is not just an ordinary person he is the second in command to the gods

Hmmmm, you don't say...
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by rockguy(m): 3:52pm On May 28, 2018
phetto:

Lol

Hotels
Restaurants
Bars
Any union
Politicians
U said d truth bro he collects ISAKOLE(BRIBE) from anybody dat wanna invest on anything big in oyo town..... hotels,industries and so numerous investment lyk dat... ONLY OYO INDIGENE CAN RELATE

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by phetto(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2018
rockguy:
U said d truth bro he collects ISAKOLE(BRIBE) from anybody dat wanna invest on anything big in oyo town..... hotels,industries and so numerous investment lyk dat... ONLY OYO INDIGENE CAN RELATE

yeah bro

But someone said am lying
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by sweetgala(m): 4:37pm On May 28, 2018
yazach:

It's not, those are lines drawn using burnt items. It rubs off
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by Maski87: 4:45pm On May 28, 2018
How you go born pipkin, when your thing no fit stand up
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by Dsegsam(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2018
prettygumi:
This old man gave birth to twins at his age?

He should better request for a DNA paternity test

Hottie ��
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by salford1: 5:10pm On May 28, 2018
sholay2011:
I am honestly trying to fathom how these young beauties will be married to this old man (I don't care if he is the Alaafin). shocked
Maybe just maybe they have limited education plus the Laafin might be seen as a ticket to escape poverty.

Even some girls from medium class families see nothing wrong with dating men their grandpa age. what about girls that specifically run after married men?...

The more you look, the less you see.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by gozzy121(m): 5:46pm On May 28, 2018
Shey the monarch is the father of tillaman
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by guiddoti: 7:23pm On May 28, 2018
akeentech:
At his age Baba still dey F..ck
You don't even know how these people use people's strength to gain personal strength. It is deep than you imagine iroko till not fall with all these storming weathers. Glorious youth are fallen prey.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by tayo60(f): 7:24pm On May 28, 2018
Well, I didn't see any way the twins resemble each other. No iota of resemblance at all with both male and female twins. Does that mean that twins or triplet gotten as a result of IVF never resemble each other at all? Because if you believe that d king was d one that actually slept with the women to produce the twins, you can believe my great grandmother was a virgin.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by guiddoti: 7:29pm On May 28, 2018
onatisi:

huh demonds friendly. Nawa o
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by GEEBITE: 8:15pm On May 28, 2018
I dont want to give myself away.But if you have been frequent to the town lately and from the clue I dropped,you would have figured it out.
phetto:

Lol
Business name and location
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by BabaRamota1980: 8:45pm On May 28, 2018
post=67958793:
Congratulations Oba Alafin

What's with the marks on their bodies?

Its the traditional mark to ward off evil spirit. They are still tender.

Everything to black have to be explained from a foreign angle. So let me try....

Christians wear the cross on a new born or put bible in the cot by its head. Same thing....to ward off evil spirit.

Muslims put a quranic inscription sewn into a leather belt and wear it on the baby wrist or waist. Same thing....ward off evil.

The marks on the twins is for same meaning. They are not permanent. They will fade and new ones have to be marked....or graduate them to other forms of wearable body charms, like the cross of christians or the leather strip of muslims.

Ooooohhhh!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by BabaRamota1980: 8:52pm On May 28, 2018
salford1:

Maybe just maybe they have limited education plus the Laafin might be seen as a ticket to escape poverty.

Even some girls from medium class families see nothing wrong with dating men their grandpa age. what about girls that specifically run after married men?...

The more you look, the less you see.

A man, however old or his financial status, can get a woman of any age.

Its what God has ordained! Her body is to give him pleasure and she accepts that role.

Its as a mystery as the taming of a horse for domestic use. One kick, a horse can snap the life out of a man. But yet he submits himself to the pleasure of man. God made it so!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by bettyLad(f): 9:22pm On May 28, 2018
ivf things ,they both did the process at same time hence reason they conceived same time and gave birth same time ..this man I'm seeing looking like a vegetable cannot perform again let alone give his both wives twins ..its so glaring BTW those twins ain't identical at all ,both the male and female ones .
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by bettyLad(f): 9:22pm On May 28, 2018
ivf things ,they both did the process at same time hence reason they conceived same time and gave birth same time ..this man I'm seeing looking like a vegetable cannot perform again let alone give his both wives twins ..its so glaring BTW those twins ain't identical at all ,both the male and female ones . all this wives b fighting to have many children so as to claim inheritance when the time comes
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by ibrahim0118(m): 7:08am On May 29, 2018
sholay2011:
Please make you don't abuse the lovely king ooo
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by ibrahim0118(m): 7:14am On May 29, 2018
onatisi:

[color=#000099][/color]
Their is no need for DNA TEST
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months by benitwater(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
yazach:
yes,it is a royal mark for children of alaafin,one of his son is my friend and he also have the mark both on his arms.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fiance Of Fulani Siddika Sanusi, Emir Sanusi's Daughter, Pictured / All Igbos ,State your Title Name (Afa Otutu gi) Here / Obas Council Gives Olugbo Four Days To Withdraw Statement Over Superiority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.