Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

Veteran Comedian And OAP, Yaw Naija Mocks Wizkid And Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Comedian And OAP, Yaw Naija Mocks Wizkid And Tiwa Savage (987 Views)

Abuja Veteran Comedian, Stainless Precious Marks Birthday With Stunning Images / Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says / "Wizkid Has Been Going To The Gym" - Tunde Ednut Mocks Wizkid 6packs, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Veteran Comedian And OAP, Yaw Naija Mocks Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by 360gistpilot(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2018
The comedian who has since been bashed for being childish posted a joke about Wizkid who is supposed to be prostrating in greetings to Tiwa Savage considering the ten years age difference, but is actually sleeping with her.

In his exact words Yaw had tweeted : “Tiwa Savage is someone WizKid should be prostrating for but see how di-ck has connected them like free Wi-Fi”

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/veteran-comedian-and-oap-yaw-naija.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala Veteran comedian and OAP, Yaw Naija mocks Wizkid and Tiwa Savage

Re: Veteran Comedian And OAP, Yaw Naija Mocks Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by lalasticlala(m): 3:56pm On May 28, 2018
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1)

Genevieve Rock Native In Cleavage Baring Outfit / Epic!!! Pretty Lady Go Viral With Her Tweets… “i Miss Cex So Much I Even Get Jea / Photos Of Jacob Odulate, The Man Who Invented Alabukun Powder Over 100 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.