Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,974 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Egyptian Lawyer Files €1 Billion Lawsuit Against Ramos Over Salah Challenge - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Egyptian Lawyer Files €1 Billion Lawsuit Against Ramos Over Salah Challenge (517 Views)

Egyptian Lawyer Files €1 Billion Lawsuit Against Sergio Ramos / Egyptian Lawyer Files €1 Billion Lawsuit Against Ramos Over Salah Challenge / Egyptian Lawyer Files €1 Billion Lawsuit Over Ramos-salah Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egyptian Lawyer Files €1 Billion Lawsuit Against Ramos Over Salah Challenge by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 28, 2018
The Liverpool forward's injury saga has taken a bizarre twist, with a fellow countryman looking to sue the Real Madrid skipper who sidelined him.

Egyptian lawyer files €1 billion lawsuit against Ramos over Salah

The Liverpool forward's injury saga has taken a bizarre twist, with a fellow countryman looking to sue the Real Madrid skipper who sidelined him

An Egyptian lawyer has launched a €1 billion (£873m/$1.2bn) lawsuit against Sergio Ramos after Liverpool and Egypt star Mohamed Salah was injured in a challenge with the Real Madrid captain during Saturday's Champions League final.

Salah landed heavily on his left shoulder after grappling with Ramos during the Kiev showpiece and ligament damage around the joint placed his World Cup participation in doubt.

The Premier League Golden Boot winner posted on Twitter on Sunday to say he was "confident" he would be able to represent Hector Cuper's side at Russia 2018, but that has done nothing to quell the apparent anger of lawyer Bassem Wahba.

In an appearance on Egyptian television channel Sada El-Balad, Wahba announced he had filed a complaint to FIFA and accused Ramos of a deliberate act and inflicting "physical and psychological harm" upon a nation and its most celebrated footballer.

"Ramos intentionally injured Mo Salah and should be punished about his actions," he claimed. "I've filed a lawsuit and a complaint to FIFA.

"I'll ask for compensation, which could exceed €1 billion, for the physical and psychological harm that Ramos gave Salah and the Egyptian people."

In the seemingly unlikely event of winning any compensation, Wahba has pledged to donate to the state's Long Live Egypt Fund.

On Monday, a petition on the Change.org website asking UEFA and FIFA to take action against Ramos for the challenge on Salah passed 300,000 signatories.

During the match, referee Milorad Mazic did not award a foul for the incident.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/egyptian-lawyer-files-1-billion-lawsuit-against-ramos-over-salah-/8pnekokp56dg1ohs9e2yuh5wz

Re: Egyptian Lawyer Files €1 Billion Lawsuit Against Ramos Over Salah Challenge by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 28, 2018
Law suit is dead on arrival

Lawyer at least will get some.glibal.fame and his firm will see a rise in new.clients

Smart advertising
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Files €1 Billion Lawsuit Against Ramos Over Salah Challenge by Benny93: 3:25pm On May 28, 2018
Ramos and salah matter shuld jst lay low the game is over, Madrid won, Salah will definitely play the world cup and this is the game of football were players are vulnerable to injuries on the pitch.
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Files €1 Billion Lawsuit Against Ramos Over Salah Challenge by scarffield(m): 3:33pm On May 28, 2018
Mad man!

lawsuit kor lawcoat nii.
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Files €1 Billion Lawsuit Against Ramos Over Salah Challenge by Othnial: 6:38pm On May 28, 2018
scarffield:
Mad man!

lawsuit kor lawcoat nii.

Do you think everyone is like we Nigerians who doesn't have any love for each other rather than hate and greedy.
Even if the lawyer doesn't win or make any move at all, I still love the fact that he came out to speak for his fellow country man I can say he is wise for doing that.
Seriously I don't know why we Africans are so blind in our hearts especially Nigerians, I am wondering why a white dude will stop an African man from achieving something great and we will still be chanting to the support of that person. GO and do ur research to know if reverse was the case that day u will see the reaction of whites against Salah that day.
All am saying is wake up Africa let us love and support each other.

My English may bad but my massage is clear. (LOVE)
Re: Egyptian Lawyer Files €1 Billion Lawsuit Against Ramos Over Salah Challenge by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 28, 2018
Useless

(1) (Reply)

triple Your Money With Betonnaira / Accurate Mega Bettors / Okocha Blames Rohr For Super Eagles Defeat To Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.