Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Interesting Facts - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Interesting Facts (519 Views)

10 Interesting Season Films You Should Watch / Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? / #bbnaija: Housemates Say What They Dislike About Each Other, & It's Interesting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Interesting Facts by ayushchan(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2018
No matter in which part of the world you are, there are some flicks that you are aware about even if they belong to a different country. Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge is among those compelling movies that world loves.

There are some facts about DDLJ that are interesting and you should know.

In the movie, Shahrukh Khan’s name is Raj, he is a jolly and active young man, has a great style statement. But you would laugh to hear his full name, it was Raj-nath. Sounds like some boring old man.

It was the debut movie of the director Aditya Chopra. Along with him, Karan Johar made his acting debut in a side role; now he is a leading director of Bollywood.

complete story - https://www.filmyearth.com/dilwale-dulhania-le-jayenge-8-interesting-must-know-facts/
Re: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Interesting Facts by Afobear: 7:33pm On May 28, 2018
tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam
Re: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Interesting Facts by Afobear: 7:34pm On May 28, 2018
Ddlj my love

Simran my life
Raj my outter Ego

(1) (Reply)

The Best Falz' This Is Nigeria Comedy Skit:ugly Truths Revealed By A Nairalander / 'Hotel Mumbai' Latest Movie That You Must Watch / Mercy Deserve To Be Disqualified From Bbnaija House Not Tacha.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.