Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/05/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/05/18 (318 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/11/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/09/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/08/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/05/18 by dallyemmy: 4:35pm On May 28, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/05/18 by dallyemmy: 5:38am On May 29, 2018
1. Thank You Father for Your Mercies that endureth forever, over my life, my family and our Nation accept my thanks in The Name of Jesus. Amen!

2. Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of Your Glory, and Expectations by misappropriating with greed what is not mine to take, Please have Mercy and Forgive me, give me opportunity for repentance and restitution in The Name of Jesus. Amen!

3. Father, let Your Mercy override every judgement of sin hanging over my neck and those of my children, as a result of my economic crimes against my nation and humanity, while in public office including church in The Name of Jesus. Amen!

4. Father, let every spirit of selfishness in my life be consumed by Your Fire in The Name of Jesus. Amen!

5. Father, release upon my life The Spirit of hard work and diligence, dignity of labour in The Name of Jesus. Amen!

6. Father, let the culture of stealing and embezzlement of public funds, that belong to all, by a greedy and covetous few, be completely eradicated from our society, in The Name of Jesus. Amen!

7. Father, please, help us to restore the old societal values of honesty, hard work, consideration for others, etc, that we have lost, in The Name of Jesus. Amen!

8. Father, let every reproach that sin has brought upon my life, my family and my Nation, be destroyed by The Blood of Jesus in The Name of Jesus. Amen!

9. Father, give me the grace to pay the price for acquisition of wealth and greatness, through hard work, perseverance and faith in you, instead of looking for easy money’s, that will not last but, bring reproach and shame upon me and my lineage in The Name of Jesus. Amen!

10. Father, please, purge our youths and nation, with The Blood of Jesus, of all unrighteousness, criminality and fraudulent intents and activities, in The Name of Jesus. Amen!

11. Father, restore Your Glory over my life and over Nigeria and all other nations of the world in The Name of Jesus. Amen!

12. Father, I Pray for every User of the Open Heavens Devotional today that we shall not be Conformers but we shall be transformers and worthy disciples and ambassadors of Jesus Christ to the evil and corrupt society we find ourselves in The Name of Jesus. Amen!

13. Add Your Personal Petitions. What You Want God To Do For You, To Grant You His Continuous Presence And Take You From Glory To Glory! From Amazing Grace To Exceeding Grace Until Your Joy Is Full To Overflowing This Month Of August In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!

Thank You Jesus.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/05/18 by dallyemmy: 2:43pm On May 29, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Tuesday, May 29, 2018) - Soldiers Of The Cross

1.Thank you father for recruiting and enlisting me as part of your spiritual army here on earth.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please empower me to be disciplined and to endure hardness as a good soldier of Christ, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, as a spiritual warrior, help me not to entangle myself with the affairs of this world, that I may please you, who has called me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, help me to obey all the rules of my engagement, as a spiritual soldier and to run this race with patience, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, empower me to fight the good fight of faith; to defend the kingdom and expand its territories, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, make me an addictive and compulsive soul winner, that I may depopulate the kingdom of Satan and increase your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let me never compromise my faith for the filthy things of this world, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, empower me to put on the whole armor of God as a good soldier of Christ, that I may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please uphold me to the very end, deliver me from all forms of worldly entanglement and grant me grace to please you all the way, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, if the enemies shall come against Pastor E.A. Adeboye, in one way, let them be defeated, and flee in seven ways, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

See What Pastor Asked From A Woman Seeking Miracle For Her Sick Child / Christians Barred From Starting Church In Muslim-majority Village / Stories Behind Great Hymns....... I Surrender All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.