Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

“Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime (28372 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime / WTF! The Butt On Kris Jenner’s Boyfriend Though. Looks Like Its The Biggest(18+) / Jemima Osunde & Falz On The Set Of A New Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by brodalokie: 5:40pm On May 28, 2018
I just realized the real people committing cybercrime are not yahoo boys. In fact, they don't have laptops. It's spiderman
Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by mattbass(m): 5:40pm On May 28, 2018
On point Falz..... #ThisisNigeria
Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by inkboy: 5:40pm On May 28, 2018
Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by missionmex(m): 5:40pm On May 28, 2018
the youths must be ready to take it BACK
Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 28, 2018
If not for yahoo there wud have been no industry
Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by inkboy: 5:40pm On May 28, 2018
Jfjdjd
Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by kittykollinxx(m): 5:40pm On May 28, 2018
its much more easier for falz to fight this battle bcoz he's from a soft background. I wish him good luck

2 Likes

Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by madridguy(m): 5:40pm On May 28, 2018
FALZ should go and sleep.

Throwback:

OK ooo.
Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by Dewze(m): 5:41pm On May 28, 2018
I stand with falz on this anytime any day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by 825jobs: 5:41pm On May 28, 2018
madridguy:
Falz should go and sit down somewhere before some of his colleagues will take it personal with him.

Nigeria entertainment industry depends on Yahuu Yahuu money if you don't know you don't know.
Without Yahuu money Nigeria entertainment industry will still be langing behind.

I'm not supporting Yahoo but since you cannot take away drug money from American entertainment industry then you cannot take yahoo money outta Nigeria industry.

So FALZ leave dirty for Lawma. Don't be too holy.

Your father cannot be defending corrupt politician and you will be forming saint.

Nobody holy pass.

Na so
Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by Dewze(m): 5:43pm On May 28, 2018
I stand with falz on this any time any day.
Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by Dewze(m): 5:47pm On May 28, 2018
madridguy:
Falz should go and sit down somewhere before some of his colleagues will take it personal with him.

Nigeria entertainment industry depends on Yahuu Yahuu money if you don't know you don't know.
Without Yahuu money Nigeria entertainment industry will still be langing behind.

I'm not supporting Yahoo but since you cannot take away drug money from American entertainment industry then you cannot take yahoo money outta Nigeria industry.

Your father cannot be defending corrupt politician and you will be forming saint.

Nobody holy pass.

This is one of the staunch Buhari supporters. You claim to support Buhari for his integrity, yet you have no integrity yourself. You hail Buhari for fighting corruption, yet berate another person for speaking against the same corruption. Why don't you tell Buhari to stop speaking against corruption simply because it is the way of life here.

Hypocrites are the most dangerous set of people to have as supporters or ally. It is made obvious with this your comment that your support for Buhari is laced with something else other than anti corruption, maybe religion.

Know this, from today, every time and any where I see you make any comment supporting Buhari's anti corruption fight, I am going to quote this your post for everyone to see the hypocrisy in you.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by payvibes(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2018
Falz shift make we hear word.
yahoo mata don make your video hit 1million + views abi? just chill cos d music sef 'na copy copy'.
We all are fake asses, even you papa.
Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by tolulope1990(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2018
Simple truth
Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by Eberechi24(f): 5:53pm On May 28, 2018
falz is my favorite artist anytime any day. we have so many issues rocking our country yet, our musicians draw their inspiration from women only, only women as if it will stop cheats from cheating, heartbreaks.

Ride on falz. you truly understand why the concept 'music' was created. if we have another falz in music industry I tell us we will cease being apolitical and face the issues on ground. musicians should use they voice to speak to our government

musicans should minimize these bumbum and raw songs they dish out every day its distracts us from issues facing us individually and make us slave to one another all the name of façade they call love

3 Likes

Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by KingRabota: 5:56pm On May 28, 2018
This internet fraud has ruined the reputation of Nigeria . Fraud is a global industry but in other climes the perpetrators live low key. The government o those nations will never allow them safe haven. Our glorification of web fraud, political fraud, electoral fraud etc and our love affair with an ostentatious lifestyle we're squandering more than what we Earn it's gonna bite us sooner not later. The youth of the nation who should be agitating for a better hope for their own lives are busy watching BBN.

#n9ahopefar
Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by Pelaiye2703(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2018
I’m not in support of the menace of cyber crime and the effect on Nigerian youths. But let’s be more realistic about this “Imagine there was nothing like cyber crime (yahoo yahoo) what would be the fate of our so called youths in the hands of this corrupt and heartless politicians.

2 Likes

Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by Pelaiye2703(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2018
I’m not in support of the menace of cyber crime and the effect it has on Nigerian youths. But let’s be more realistic about this “Imagine there was nothing like cyber crime (yahoo yahoo) what would be the fate of most of our youths in the hands of this corrupt and heartless politicians?
Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by MrDude: 6:02pm On May 28, 2018
madridguy:

Nobody holy pass.

Bros you talk sense.
Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by Unrated900(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2018
madridguy:

Nobody holy pass.

My brother God bless you,Falz or false was just talking shit.
Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by goldtube(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2018
after u don use soft work take blow finish ... u come turn against boys... abeg make I hear word
Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by Iamdmentor1(m): 6:07pm On May 28, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
Who else thinks Soft works means yahoo?

Soft work talks about music.
Working hard but hardly working - the amount they make from a single is what some people make in a year

3 Likes

Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by Iamdmentor1(m): 6:08pm On May 28, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
Who else thinks Soft works means yahoo?

Soft work talks about making music.
Working hard but hardly working - the amount they make from a single is what some people make in a year
Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by Babamide(m): 6:08pm On May 28, 2018
We all know internet fraud is a bad thing. But in this country, only the bad succeed. Corrupt politicians, corrupt law makers, corrupt civil servants, corrupt security operatives, corrupt lecturers.... Every sector in this country is corruption personified. What do u expect from the generation they bring up?? I'm only sorry for the children of this our yahoo yahoo generation.
Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by anigold(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2018
This is America.. you remix it this is Nigeria..
So you needed to wait for this is America before singing "this is America"

Yahoo yahoo mentality is a terrible one, National cake eaters are there worst.
Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by Unrated900(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2018
No to yahoo no to bad government
Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by BenzEne1(m): 6:12pm On May 28, 2018
I'm still sketchy about his soft work song especially that bit "working hard but we hardly working". It might be referring to something else but that's just suspicion. He's been very vocal about condemning cybercrimes though. That is commendable. A lyric from Zoro's buy the bar comes to mind when he said "owo yen o jaya - clean money no be wire".

Then again most of these street artiste are gee boys masquerading as musicians. All those Legbegbe, Living things, Penalty, Oja ti burst, chache, Apala newskool etc all glorify fraud and it's a shame. I've got a rapper friend who's trending now cause of a short video freestyle he did asking young boys to choose between cheque and dating as yahoo is the only way. Oga cdq don rush the boy. It's a shame on the music industry...
Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by Teedawg: 6:18pm On May 28, 2018
madridguy:

Nobody holy pass.
shut the fk up don't compare drug money and fraud
Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:24pm On May 28, 2018
Dewze:

This is one of the staunch Buhari supporters. You claim to support Buhari for his integrity, yet you have no integrity yourself. You hail Buhari for fighting corruption, yet berate another person for speaking against the same corruption. Why don't you tell Buhari to stop speaking against corruption simply because it is the way of life here.

Hypocrites are the most dangerous set of people to have as supporters or ally. It is made obvious with this your comment that your support for Buhari is laced with something else other than anti corruption, maybe religion.

Know this, from today, every time and any where I see you make any comment supporting Buhari's anti corruption fight, I am going to quote this your post for everyone to see the hypocrisy in you.
That is the main reason I detest APC and her supporters..their blatant hypocrisy is nauseating and borders on witchcraft...

1 Like

Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by encryptjay(m): 6:25pm On May 28, 2018
Dewze:

Because of your post, I had to check the person you quoted and I was surprised to see it was Madrid guy of all people. Double standards things.
Re: “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime by madridguy(m): 6:27pm On May 28, 2018
Bros wake up from your slumber. I may be a supporter of Sai Baba but what has FALZ father did to his colleagues defending the corrupt politician at the detriment of we the masses?

Has FALZ himself call out Joseph Dawudu S.A.N and his likes?

Dewze:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan Grateful For Being Publicly Disgraced By Rapper Nicki Minaj (Video) / Ghanaian Sexiest Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Shows Tonto Dikeh Love & Respect / Photos And Videos From Bbnaija's Uriel's Homecoming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.