Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video (61318 Views)

Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) / Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding / Lady Blasts Omotunde Adebowale-David Over Sexy Instagram Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Mrukk: 10:39pm On May 28, 2018
tobtap:
She is mad kiss
I guess you are one to know one

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Mrukk: 10:41pm On May 28, 2018
Greizman:
She's an educated illetrate.
Just the way you are

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Edu3Again: 10:43pm On May 28, 2018
oga70563:
Shut the Bleep up jor. Ordinary hijab is ur dignity and pride.

Mumu
Chai ; u don finish the woman
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by safarigirl(f): 10:45pm On May 28, 2018
Mrukk:
Such a beautiful nonsense coming from an empty headed lady
you must be another one of those who has slammed her head so hard on concrete, her brain doesn't work anymore grin. May Allah restore your brain

3 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by drstrange12(m): 10:52pm On May 28, 2018
my gud sir falz has 4 words for madam hijab

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by TJMighty(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2018
hammer6F:
This nuns have been wearing hijab before Mohammad was born or even dreamt of Islam.

U borrowed the hijab, as with everything else from Christians.

Point of correction: the use of hijab in Islam was not borrowed from anybody/anywhere. Everything in Islam is according to it's teaching.
And where is it written in the Bible to wear hijab and why are Christians not wearing it if truly is theirs?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by NwaliE01: 11:01pm On May 28, 2018
jerryunit48:
You guys must fight about everything....why
Abeg help me ask them oh!
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by haypeller: 11:04pm On May 28, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Muslims are the real problem of this country.

Today that is not MURIC.
Now its ugly looking beast , typing rubbish with her phone.
seriously bro u are very stupid
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by donqx: 11:06pm On May 28, 2018
hmmm
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by TIDDOLL(m): 11:13pm On May 28, 2018
C0C0Bandicot:
whαt íѕ thíѕ σnє ѕαчíng... whαt'ѕ wrσng wíth thαt.... ѕhє ѕhσuld gσ αnd ѕєє whαt thє líkєѕ σf míα khαlífα αrє dσíng wíth thє híjαв

grin grin
[/b]MIA KHALIFA[b]

Lmaooo...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by khalids: 11:14pm On May 28, 2018
handsomeclouds:
I think Falz did the wrong thing.

In an environment like Nigeria where religious issues are readily vaporized, his wisdom should have told him not to meddle with such a thing.

Ijab is the dignity of Islam.

I wouldn't be suprised at the level of criticism that will come his way soon!

By and large he didn't apply wisdom!

Look at you , afraid of everything, that is why we are in the mess we are in.....

Country full of religious but not Godly people......

If we are has Godly as we think we are our country should not be this way and Falz wouldn't have had to go that far to pass message...

All the noise that all this religious bigots make is just mare public stunt...there is no Godliness in them....

Funny enough the message was about the chibuk girls...but them our people no go understand, when na religion without substance them dey carry for head
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by abiodunaaa(m): 11:26pm On May 28, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Today that is not MURIC.

U are a big fool for saying this. A very big waste of money. Wrong person.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by TIDDOLL(m): 11:26pm On May 28, 2018
Smh....see how peepz are insulting one another on this thread. undecided

Oga oo...
Reasons why some people choose to be atheist,
Religion is indeed the Opium of the masses...
Be it christian, Islam ...

In all, Humanity is germain.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Adepoju002: 11:28pm On May 28, 2018
handsomeclouds:

People like you are the problem of this country

When something is up against your religion and faith you guard it jealously... when muslims do such you harshly criticise them.

I don't blame people like you!

If there is any beast here, I'm certain its you!

The Emirs are never the standards for Islamic Religious practice.

Eveyone is a distinct individual and we shall all make account for our deeds solitarily.
Muslims are not Christians that follow the teachings of their pastors or leaders.

Worse still follow their oversimplified or misinterpreted content of their scripture.

We follow the teaching of religion as it is prescribed.

If Buhari's/Emir's daughters like they can choose to walk nacked, its thier life.

But thier lives and judgements are never standards for Islam and they would never be!

Nice comment! The only person I have seen with senses so far. They shall soon know who is idiot and who is wise.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Adepoju002: 11:31pm On May 28, 2018
opyzy:
If the girls expose their yansh and boobs now she won't complain, I don't know what's wrong with some people sef, they will start acting as advocates for their god, if your God doesn't like it leave him to do justice to them himself or is he handicapped angry
You will just die in your frustration
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by AiiVee(m): 11:32pm On May 28, 2018
Dextre:
Personally i think he made some mistakes in d message he was passing..like the lady wearing hijab with half her hair out...like singling out one particular church(cele) and mind you this issue of pastor doing this stuff is most common among penticostal churches...
how else could he have portrayed the religious sects. to a simple mind, the message is clear enough.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by lekanation(m): 11:37pm On May 28, 2018
Greizman:
She's an educated illetrate.
main reason why you can't spell illiterate
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by DesireBenjamin: 11:43pm On May 28, 2018
handsomeclouds:

People like you are the problem of this country

When something is up against your religion and faith you guard it jealously... when muslims do such you harshly criticise them.

I don't blame people like you!

If there is any beast here, I'm certain its you!

The Emirs are never the standards for Islamic Religious practice.

Eveyone is a distinct individual and we shall all make account for our deeds solitarily.
Muslims are not Christians that follow the teachings of their pastors or leaders.
[s][/s]
Worse still follow their oversimplified or misinterpreted content of their scripture.
[s][/s]
We follow the teaching of religion as it is prescribed.

If Buhari's/Emir's daughters like they can choose to walk nacked, its thier life.

But thier lives and judgements are never standards for Islam and they would never be!

This is for the marked statement. You are VERY STUPID for typing that!
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by wristbangle: 11:44pm On May 28, 2018
safarigirl:
you must be another one of those who has slammed her head so hard on concrete, her brain doesn't work anymore grin. May Allah restore your brain

I don't think Allah can restore her brain. It's beyond repair.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by lekanation(m): 11:45pm On May 28, 2018
easyfem:
How come she sabi write self coz a literate should not write that nonesnese .... Religion has coz alot of damage into human brain .... And she has forgotten that falz made mention of church stuff oooo..... To slap that idiot dey hungry me
I carry yansh for your English. how come those that are always criticising are mostly venurable
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by lekanation(m): 11:48pm On May 28, 2018
wristbangle:
The lady is a huge hypocrite. Did she ignore the christian part of the video?

What of the ones wearing hi jab committing various atrocities such as prostitution and suicide bombing?

Meanwhile it is no longer a news that the most violence places on earth are the Islamic region. Violence feeds in their blood.
fight for your religion.. perhaps I read something about people criticising falz on this platform yesterday.. pertaining to pastors extorting money from their followers.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by wristbangle: 11:51pm On May 28, 2018
lekanation:
fight for your religion.. perhaps I read something about people criticising falz on this platform yesterday.. pertaining to pastors extorting money from their followers.

Show me the thread meanwhile am sure majority of Christians in the supposed thread would support falz for such criticism because we don't condone illegal acts once the culprit is caught.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by lekanation(m): 11:54pm On May 28, 2018
wristbangle:

Show me the thread meanwhile am sure majority of Christians in the supposed thread would support falz for such criticism because we don't condone illegal acts once the culprit is caught.
I read it yesterday.. believe it or not.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Sterope(f): 12:01am On May 29, 2018
What a comeback? The babe is a doctor. Her brain is definitely not empty. Use your senses.

safarigirl:
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Sterope(f): 12:04am On May 29, 2018
She is a doctor. I can bet she is a smarter and more beautiful than your sisters smiley

Anigreat:
shocked

Today that is not MURIC.

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Sterope(f): 12:05am On May 29, 2018
Do you think Muslims enjoy it when people make fun of Jesus? A true Muslim would not because belief and respect for Jesus is one of the core parts of our religion.

Archangel15:

People have been making mockery of Jesus, One muslim bigot here uses the moniker 'jesusloveyou' to utter profanities but nobody has killed him

Learn to be torelant about people's views of your religion
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Sterope(f): 12:08am On May 29, 2018
Believing catholics don't like it. Speak for yourself.

RedboneSmith:

You are also talking out of sense. Explain exactly how what Falz did qualifies as criticising Islam. Since when did depicting Muslim girls in hijab qualify as criticising Islam? Don't we see depictions of Christian priests and nuns in the media all the time without people losing their shit over it?

Falz' video was a social commentary, alluding to our present social predicament ranging from kidnapped school girls (hence the hijab) to poor power supply to police corruption to Fulani herdsmen ish. Anyone that has a problem with seeing hijab [a clear allusion to the kidnapped school girls]in it is an oversensitive whiney baby.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Sterope(f): 12:11am On May 29, 2018
Islam discourages dancing in public.

Opemi93:
Wats so bad abt wearing hijab to dance,does it always av to be about wearing pants and bra all d time.Nigerians and complaints,God help us
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Sterope(f): 12:13am On May 29, 2018
I doubt if you are fit to eat her leftovers. You should not be frustrated at people who are better than you. You should try and emulate them.

kyella:
but when Dey wear d hijab to bomb u will not say Dey re trampling on ur pride.... who asked her to watch d video? is she not suppose to be fasting sef... I feel like injuring her face with slaps
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Sterope(f): 12:16am On May 29, 2018
Suppress women you say? She is a doctor. What does your free mum do?

Acepen:
which Stupid Dignity, A Piece Of Cloth Used To Suppress Women, She Should Say That To Terrorist Up North Using It To Conceal Bombs, Nonsense.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by safarigirl(f): 12:17am On May 29, 2018
Sterope:
What a comeback? The babe is a doctor. Her brain is definitely not empty. Use your senses.

I'm a lawyer, I use my senses just fine.

If that one with that brain is a doctor, I fear for her patients. Who are you again?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by safarigirl(f): 12:18am On May 29, 2018
wristbangle:

I don't think Allah can restore her brain. It's beyond repair.
so sad cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

BBNaija: Check Out Ebuka's Gorgeous Outfit For Tonight's Eviction (Photos) / Davido's Chioma Shows Cleavage During Vacation In Dubai (Pictures) / Chioma’s Au Naturel Baby Bump Maternity Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.