Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,872 members, 7,859,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Abiola Ajimobi For Oyo South Senatorial District 2019 (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola Ajimobi For Oyo South Senatorial District 2019 (Photos) (25709 Views)

Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Ajimobi For Oyo South Senatorial District 2019 (Photos) by Heineken(m): 10:33pm On May 28, 2018
This Nigeria is crazy and funny. What's this thief looking for again? When they get there now dey wony know people again. See me after four years wey I don do nysc no job. Thunder fire this man and all of them
Re: Abiola Ajimobi For Oyo South Senatorial District 2019 (Photos) by Maydfourth: 10:38pm On May 28, 2018
Don't we have other good people in Oyo State that can contest against this man?This man should leave when ovation is loudest...Ibadan people are cowards ,that's why they can't come out and contest against this so called Constituted authority..If the person holding the post now has done well ,we would all have supported him but he had stepped on many toes and also neglected those who worked for him..I don't pity Soji Akanbi at all..Its good riddance to bad rubbish..If PDP can put down a very good person,Ajimobi will loose and he will be disgraced....That's my prayer for him....4yrs as a senator,8yrs as a governor...What else does he want?This is the best time for opposing parties to align together to at least disgrace Ajimobi by not allowing him to win..I will support any good candidate against The Arrogant Ajimobi....
Re: Abiola Ajimobi For Oyo South Senatorial District 2019 (Photos) by greenguy: 10:40pm On May 28, 2018
The Idiot like other idiots heading to pension office, Nigerian Senate.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi For Oyo South Senatorial District 2019 (Photos) by donqx: 10:48pm On May 28, 2018
hmmm
Re: Abiola Ajimobi For Oyo South Senatorial District 2019 (Photos) by omoelerin1: 10:53pm On May 28, 2018
Why is everybody condemning the man? He has constitutional right to contest for any political office, same way every other person has the right to do so. It is left to the electorate in his district to decide whether or not he should represent them.

You too can go and collect form at the INEC office.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi For Oyo South Senatorial District 2019 (Photos) by SleekyP(m): 11:35pm On May 28, 2018
Vote Adelabu Adebayo (Abdul Waheed) 2019 for Governor of Oyo State cool
Re: Abiola Ajimobi For Oyo South Senatorial District 2019 (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 11:37pm On May 28, 2018
Pavore9:
After being a Governor of a State, they become eager to represent a third of the same State....No shame in them!

He was even a senator before he became governor.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi For Oyo South Senatorial District 2019 (Photos) by hardeytarhyour(m): 5:18am On May 29, 2018
one of the wrecking factor of Nigeria progression is our party system,,,,,

Like this 4yrs in senator, 8yrs in Governor,,,,,, and she is still want,to recontest for senator again,,,

NIGERIAN POLITICIAN ARE NOT SERVING HUMANITY BUT THEMSELVE...
Re: Abiola Ajimobi For Oyo South Senatorial District 2019 (Photos) by SoNature(m): 5:23am On May 29, 2018
Bolustical:
The Nigerian Senate is the graveyard of failed Nigerian governors-Prof Kunle Amuwo (2015).

Nigerian politicians are by nature, just self-centred. After spending so many years in politics, what is wrong with just stepping aside, enjoying your loot and allowing others to govern?

I'm surprised you didn't blame the IPOB for his decision to run for Senate!

Enwe!
Re: Abiola Ajimobi For Oyo South Senatorial District 2019 (Photos) by zoedew: 7:10am On May 29, 2018
Challenge him at the polls!
Re: Abiola Ajimobi For Oyo South Senatorial District 2019 (Photos) by yesloaded: 9:11am On May 29, 2018
SleekyP:
Vote Adelabu Adebayo (Abdul Waheed) 2019 for Governor of Oyo State cool
He can't win local government election, he's just Ajimobi puppet.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi For Oyo South Senatorial District 2019 (Photos) by olabent85(m): 4:13pm On May 29, 2018
sarrki:
I begin to wonder are Nigeria politicians cursed?

They aren’t there to serve humanity

Only to serve themselves

He’s entitled to contest but is he the only one in his senatorial district having served 4 years as a senator before.

Greedy peeps

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier / Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu / INEC Officials Arrested For Mass Thumb Printing In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.