Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration (29856 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday / Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 53rd Birthday As Yemi Osinbajo Shares Family Photos / Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by zoba88: 6:21pm On May 28, 2018
Rotimi Amaechi celebrated his 53rd birthday yesterday.In attendance were Dakuku Peterside,Adams Oshiomhole,Oyegun,Senator Ararume,Desmond Elliot and others.Appreciating all that graced the celebration, he said...

'I just want to take a moment and say ''Thank you'' to everyone for all of the birthday wishes.it mean a lot to me that you all took time from your busy lives, to wish me a Happy Birthday. i feel very blessed to have each and everyone of you as my friend. thank you for coming'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/photos-from-rotimi-amaechi-53rd-birthday.html?m=1

Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by zoba88: 6:22pm On May 28, 2018

Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by zoba88: 6:23pm On May 28, 2018

Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by Wahab010(m): 6:23pm On May 28, 2018
FTC
Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 28, 2018
This man should go down as the worst governor in Nigeria's history and should be branded with the likes of abacha , idiagbon and buhari as dictators.
He masterminded a failed plot to assassinate wike

After that failed plot he still arranged thugs to vandalize the office of nyesom wine , destroy the place and hold some members of staff to Ransome. Making wike inherit an empty government house. Legend even has it wike used his own money to refurbish the place.
Amaechi also went ahead to sell the loots .

Remember when he also single handedly closed down the state judiciary for one whole year for reasons best known to him

He refused to pay civil servants within that same period too

That guy you are seeing there is a tyrant. Oh remember the last election when he declared a curfew because votes weren't going as planned and held rivers state to Ransome. The devil himself.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by Lipscomb(m): 6:28pm On May 28, 2018
Elliot I pity you we make you Hon . now you dey do anyhow , you know I tell you last time you will not return. I can bet it with my life.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by MrGreenMavro: 6:34pm On May 28, 2018
cheesy
Caption This............... grin grin grin

Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by tobtap: 6:34pm On May 28, 2018
Looters in chief

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2018
So Amaechi was governor at the age of 42/43....... very stubborn man but there's no denying that he's the best rivers governor so far

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by soberdrunk(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2018
Lmao @ "Enlightened Rivers Youth", i hope Governor Wike will send him a gift.......... angry

1 Like

Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by b3llo(m): 6:36pm On May 28, 2018
HBD to the Lion of Ubima, the slayer of PDP in Rivers State.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by Jamiubond009(m): 6:36pm On May 28, 2018
Lizard of ubima

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by Alejoc(m): 6:37pm On May 28, 2018
National cake consumer extraordinaire!

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by Bossontop(m): 6:38pm On May 28, 2018
undecided
Olé

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by KwoiZabo(m): 6:39pm On May 28, 2018
Rochas has gone down remaining Amaechi

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by Deltatoto: 6:39pm On May 28, 2018
zoba88:
Rotimi Amaechi celebrated his 53rd birthday yesterday.In attendance were Dakuku Peterside,Adams Oshiomhole,Oyegun,Senator Ararume,Desmond Elliot and others.Appreciating all that graced the celebration, he said...

'I just want to take a moment and say ''Thank you'' to everyone for all of the birthday wishes.it mean a lot to me that you all took time from your busy lives, to wish me a Happy Birthday. i feel very blessed to have each and everyone of you as my friend. thank you for coming'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/photos-from-rotimi-amaechi-53rd-birthday.html?m=1
at 53 look at all the offices he has handled yet graduates at 40 stl live in parents house Nigerian youths are lazy Jor if not we for don rise up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by josephace2020: 6:43pm On May 28, 2018
Oga Minister
Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by back2sender: 6:45pm On May 28, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
This man should go down as the worst governor in Nigeria's history and should be branded with the likes of abacha , idiagbon and buhari as dictators.

After that failed plot he still arranged thugs to vandalize the office of nyesom wine , destroy the place and hold some members of staff to Ransome. Making wike inherit an empty government house. Legend even has it wike used his own money to refurbish the place.

Remember when he also single handedly closed down the state judiciary for one whole year for reasons best known to him

That guy you are seeing there is a tyrant. Oh remember the last election when he declared a curfew because votes weren't going as planned and held rivers state to Ransome. The devil himself.
Idiagbon, sai baba and amaechi naa heroes

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by adadike(f): 6:45pm On May 28, 2018
Our money e
Our money o,
Africa money e,
oga dey chop am yanfu yanfu!
Amaechi, happy birthday o, I dey see yur handiwork. Nnam onye olu!
Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by yungdynho(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2018
Ameachi and Wike are just deceiving themselves........... They are just trying to retain the mantle of leadership in Ikwerre alone while tribes like Ekpeye, Ogoni, Engenni, Ijaw, Abua e.t.c are there............. God is watching you people.
Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by bacalona: 6:49pm On May 28, 2018
good
Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by dikeigbo2(m): 6:49pm On May 28, 2018
Enlightened yoooths .....chaiii

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by Tychamps(m): 6:49pm On May 28, 2018
Keep shining bro..
Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by Ibibioesan(m): 6:49pm On May 28, 2018
why does this man act funny? he craze b4?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ_uVf2Kxb0
Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by Wellets50(m): 6:50pm On May 28, 2018
Potbelle party and looters and beaching group them. Nigeria is a big Joke.....................where buhari team
Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by frankmoney(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

I bet u don't stay in Rivers state , as much as I dislike amaechi he really tried in education and health sectors , he isn't the worst governor , odili was worst and about the judiciary hope you also complained when PEJ and wike used Joseph mbu to prevent a sitting governor from entering government house ?

16 Likes

Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2018
smiley
Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by frankmoney(m): 6:52pm On May 28, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
So Amaechi was governor at the age of 42/43....... very stubborn man but there's no denying that he's the best rivers governor so far
exactly what I wanted to say he tried in education and health sectors

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 28, 2018
weird man cheesy
Re: Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration by chibaby12: 6:56pm On May 28, 2018
Happy birthday sir, many more years

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Obasanjo, IBB, Abacha & Danjuma Playing Draught Back In The Days. / Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals / Nigerians Protest At CBN Office Over Bad Policies Of Gov Godwin Emefiele (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.