Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Usa Ip Address+ Fast Web Surfing Software+compression(all-in-one) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Usa Ip Address+ Fast Web Surfing Software+compression(all-in-one) (1252 Views)

How To Track An Ip Address Of A Facebook User / Usa Ip Address+ Fast Web Surfing Software+compression(all-in-one) / Needs Ip Address Blocked From Isp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usa Ip Address+ Fast Web Surfing Software+compression(all-in-one) by kennwaodoz: 7:31am On May 28, 2010
BROWSE WITH UNITED STATES IP ADDRESS, WHILE YOU ENJOY FASTER WEB SURFING.

* ACCELERATES ALL INTERNET CONNECTIONS.
BROWSE WITH UNITED STATES IP ADDRESS.
SAVES YOUR DATA PLAN NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU DOWNLOAD.
CALL: 08038653895, OR 07025279792
VISIT: www.mimshach-tech.com
EMAIL: info@mimshach-tech.com
[li][/li]

THE MIMSHACH TEAM.

www.mimshach-tech.com
Re: Usa Ip Address+ Fast Web Surfing Software+compression(all-in-one) by divinesec: 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2010
Hi ,

You need to enjoy browsing on mtn fastlink just as am enjoying now. all you need is just N4,000 and you will be connected. with your mtn fastlink modem with zero naira.

all you need to do is that you make sure there is no money on the MTN fastlink modem or express card. you have to call me to book an appointment to by calling 08191600235, for your system to be configured for free browsing.

The advantages of the are:

no subscription

you can download

infact you can do anything with it

for details contact me on 08191600235 or divesec@yahoo.com
Re: Usa Ip Address+ Fast Web Surfing Software+compression(all-in-one) by Nobody: 3:00am On Jun 11, 2010
You can download some free software at brothersoft.com
Re: Usa Ip Address+ Fast Web Surfing Software+compression(all-in-one) by adebayo111: 7:07am On Jun 12, 2010
All na lie, dont call any beggars. If u av anything post it here. i am browsing and downloadin @ 50kb/s free
Re: Usa Ip Address+ Fast Web Surfing Software+compression(all-in-one) by DaPressy(m): 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2010
It's really bad that some Nigerian Nairalanders can't part with what they have. Y did u have to demand for any payment before u can share ur knowledge with others?

In fact, I wonder if some members of this Nairalanders' World still remember the objectives of the forum. Stop demanding cash for something which I'm doubly sure that u got from another person at no cost.

And if u think u're the only one enjoying Internet Freebies, then u're very wrong. May be you should find out from others cos I'm sure you'd be dazzled to know the numbers of ppl having such a swirl time. For the record, I'm browsing free with my Dial Up Modem at zero Naira. Surprised? And I've passed the stuff to a few of my pals. I advise you do the same.
Re: Usa Ip Address+ Fast Web Surfing Software+compression(all-in-one) by kennwaodoz: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2010
I am abashed at your uninformed response. please learn to verify things before reacting. It is wisdom.
thank you.
Re: Usa Ip Address+ Fast Web Surfing Software+compression(all-in-one) by divinesec: 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2010
kennwaodoz:

I am abashed at your uninformed response. please learn to verify things before reacting. It is wisdom.
thank you.

i can connect u to browse for only 2,000 . email divesec@yahoo.com
Re: Usa Ip Address+ Fast Web Surfing Software+compression(all-in-one) by DaPressy(m): 12:27am On Jun 14, 2010
Too bad that u could just shoot any type of reply without reading the ones posted in response to ur issue on this forum. So, I decided to help u out. Check this out:

divinesec

Re: Usa Ip Address+ Fast Web Surfing Software+compression(all-in-one)
« #1 on: June 09, 2010, 10:22 PM »

Hi ,

You need to enjoy browsing on mtn fastlink just as am enjoying now. all you need is just N4,000 and you will be connected. with your mtn fastlink modem with zero naira.

all you need to do is that you make sure there is no money on the MTN fastlink modem or express card. you have to call me to book an appointment to by calling 08191600235, for your system to be configured for .

The advantages of the are:

no subscription

you can download

infact you can do anything with it

for details contact me on 08191600235 or divesec@yahoo.com.

My response was based on the above and not yours. So, bro learn to aim well before pulling ur trigger. It's wisdom too! wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

100% Original>> 3.5g Huawei|zte|novatel Universal Usb Modems >>n4,999 / Microsoft Launches Windows 8 Beta Version / Converting PDF File To Word Document File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.