Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

“they Are Really Suffering” – Fan Raises Alarm Over 2baba’s Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “they Are Really Suffering” – Fan Raises Alarm Over 2baba’s Children (643 Views)

Pero Gushes Over 2Baba As He Attends Their Daughter’s School Game In US (Photo) / “he Is Really Suffering” – Fan Calls Out Wizkid After Seeing Starboy Terri / ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“they Are Really Suffering” – Fan Raises Alarm Over 2baba’s Children by mary4(f): 6:43pm On May 28, 2018
A fan recently threw shade at Nigerian singer, 2Baba‘s children, saying they looked unkempt.

It all started when 2Baba’s son, Nino Idibia, shared a photo of himself and his brother on Instagram.

When a fan ridiculed the picture, 2Baba’s baby mama, Sunmbo Adeoye, did not take it easy with the follower.

Though the comment had been deleted, the fan wrote:-

“How come Tuface’s kids look like they are suffering? Please, I didn’t mean it in a negative way.”

Replying, their mother, Adeoye reacted, “You do know what you are up too and it’s sad.

You come on my page to discredit the effort my children put into innovating, then you come here to say they look like they are suffering.

I have no words for you. You will understand when you become a parent.”

Inasmuch as this sounds unpleasant, there may be an element of truth in what the fan said if one uses the photo as a prerequisite.

Does that mean 2Baba, who have different baby mamas, treats his children differently?

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/they-are-really-suffering-fan-raises-alarm-over-2babas-children/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: “they Are Really Suffering” – Fan Raises Alarm Over 2baba’s Children by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 28, 2018
Off course he can't find for all of them

The man has what 6 kids ? Do the math how much will school fees alone be if he wants to treat of.them equally and fairly you want kill am?

This is why women should not allow themselves to be baby Mama's , it's the kids who suffer
Re: “they Are Really Suffering” – Fan Raises Alarm Over 2baba’s Children by mary4(f): 12:21am On May 29, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Nina Poses Wakanda Style As She Celebrates Her Birthday!! / Premarital Sex Is No Longer A Sin- Eva Chris / Dremo Celebrates His Mom's Birthday On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.