Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) (36495 Views)

The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Security Men Raid Dreaded Forest In Imo After Arrest Of Notorious Cultist.Photos / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by aragon4realz(m): 7:55pm On May 28, 2018
Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:56pm On May 28, 2018
mxpinky:
God please where is your trumpiet or should we all buy wistle
lol we will just be blowing the whistle upandan. What an excellent prayer style
Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by congorasta: 7:57pm On May 28, 2018
obembet:

I doubt if you have 100k in your savings account.
we c u...

dangote..

silly kids

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:57pm On May 28, 2018
obembet:

and you that as over 1billion in your account, what tangible thing have you done with It? Be showcasing your stupidity

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:57pm On May 28, 2018
samysamy:
KILLED IN COLDBLOOD BY A NAVAL OFFICER AND FALSELY ACCUSED OF BEING A CULTIST

The information reaching us is that a young man, named Amadi Princewill Chukwuemeka (aka Sleek) was shot dead by a Naval officer this afternoon. 

The victim is a graduate of Imo State University (IMSU) and a serving Corps Member. According to the information sent from many sources to us, Sleek was killed (shot dead) by a Naval officer in his hometown (Awaka) in Imo state for no apparent reason other than the tendency of the Nigerian security forces to believe that they have the power to take life at random.

In another move, it is rumored that the officer responsible for this unlawful killing is using his influence and position as a naval officer to cover up the crime. In this vein, he and his friends have labelled the victim a cultist.

But DPA's position is that even if a cultist, which evidence shows he is not, the naval officer would still have committed murder by killing him.

Pictures of the victim alive and dead are shown below.

http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/naval-officer-shoots-imsu-graduate.html

All this officers hennnn, majority of them are sick to the extent of thinking they can do and undo....Well, Sambisa awaits the edoot that did this....Go and flex muscle wif boko boiz wey no go think twice before treating his fuckups.
Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 28, 2018
One might even find out that the "yeye" (useless) naval officer is a secondary school drop out!

Nigeria is a lawless country.
Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:02pm On May 28, 2018
obembet:

what has this silly talk of urs got to do with anything on this page
Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by troy20(m): 8:02pm On May 28, 2018
Such a shame the country we live in. Remember how I let out a chuckle a few weeks back when a pastor was making emphasis on how real hell is in his sermon. Cause I thought to myself that am already in one and he's trying to frighten me with another.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by Afobear: 8:03pm On May 28, 2018
This happened on Saturday and my dead bro wasn't a cultist ....this is so sad for we

Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by makooma: 8:05pm On May 28, 2018
Cutehector:
Being a cultist can now be identified through facial looks...

God bless Nigeria. I still Duno why North Korean president hasn't thought of bombing the whole of Nigeria so that life can begin afresh .

Good talk, the country called Nigeria should not be among the countries of the world, if there are countries if the hell I think that is the best place
Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by Cowbuhari: 8:14pm On May 28, 2018
Rip to the dead if he ain't a cultist but if he is a cultist,i say one down plenty more to go #all cultist deserve to die
Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by Bentain: 8:20pm On May 28, 2018
The days are really evil.. Everybody should pray not to fall prey. Human life are no longer valued again in this country. I don't know why those who supposed to protect the interest of its citizens r acting otherwise. Where is the love?
Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by tiwasiaife(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2018
With permission from my Bishop, Most Rev. Charles Hammawa of Jalingo Diocese, I Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Atsue (the Rector) want to announce and inform Nigerians and the international community that our diocesan Sacred Heart Minor Seminary was attacked in the early hours of this morning 28/05/2018 at about 12:30am by sophisticated armed Fulani Herdsmen (at least we heard their conversation). They shot sporadically at the Rector's residence, broke window glasses in the process, (litered live bullets were collected by police) windscreen of one of the vehicles belonging to one of the priests, they shot and injured one of the priests Rev. Fr. Cornelius kobah on the leg, beat up Fr. Stephen Bakari. From their conversation we were able to understand that their grievances against us is that the security men in the Seminary have been challenging their decision to graze right inside the Seminary: around the classes, football field, laundry etc. They said even inside the church if they see grass their cows will graze. Normalcy has temporarily been restored thanks to the prompt response from the Nigerian Police, Army, Civil Defense and local vigilantee. All our students are complete, none is missing. Two of them who were showing them the way to the Father's house suffered injuries from the sticks of the herdsmen. I had a meeting with the officials of the Parents Teachers Association PTA and the bishop has equally approved one week break for the seminarians to enable them manage trauma for a while and to show themselves to their parents that they were safe. For now this is the situation. Let us continue to pray for and work for peace in Nigeria.
Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by XDaBOSS(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2018
this kind thing no go pass babe matter.
Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by crafteck(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2018
TITOBIGZ:

welcome to Zoo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Zooafra?
Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by isybeke(f): 8:37pm On May 28, 2018
Too bad
Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by elgramz: 8:40pm On May 28, 2018
Shithole naval officers angry
Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by Charly68: 8:57pm On May 28, 2018
[quote author=Cutehector post=67966676]Being a cultist can now be identified through facial looks...
God bless Nigeria. I still Duno why North Korean president hasn't thought of bombing the whole of Nigeria so that life can begin afresh .
/quote]. Bombing the whole Nigeria? Are u normal with this comment of yours? Are your parents in this country also so they can be bombed together ..? Always beware of what you say my friend
Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by Lufthansa: 9:22pm On May 28, 2018
The naval guy erred by his action and he needs be brought to justice for I sensed they both had personal misunderstanding and he decided to take his life on the guise of labelling him a criminal. If such action is not checked, uniformed and armed Nigerians will take advantage of people at will when they have issues/quarrels.

Even if the guy is a cultist as he proclaimed. Did he take arm against him? If no, why the killing? why not handover to authorities to try and convict the deceased if his claims were right.

I suspect a foul play!

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by Westbestside: 9:32pm On May 28, 2018
Welcome to zoological republic.
Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by Ugo4hotish(m): 10:16pm On May 28, 2018
Nigerian government and apc are liars.
this happened in my village.
it was a family issue, and one of the kinsman called navy officers attention against him. unfortunately he was killed.

now to cover their mess, they. now accuse an innocent guy to be a cultist.

Nigeria is a foolish country
Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by charlesu49(m): 10:22pm On May 28, 2018
How can one be happy in a country where human rights mean nothing, laws are overridden by over zealous uniform men.
Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by Buharisef(m): 10:29pm On May 28, 2018
Old News, It Happend Last Week In Awaka
Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by Slimfited: 10:43pm On May 28, 2018
It is so horrible. The place of the event, Awaka is next to where I reside, a #50.00 drop. I was very shocked when I first heard it. The guy was killed because he refused to give money (appreciation ) to the navy. Also, his car was set ablaze, & burnt to ashes.
May his soul rest in peace.

WARNING: pls if police, army or navy ask for money on d way, pls give them to avoid trouble.
Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by frubben(m): 10:56pm On May 28, 2018
Nigeria matter tire me abeg . The only thing working here is bashing each other on Twitter
Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by donqx: 10:58pm On May 28, 2018
hmm
Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by marvis13(m): 10:59pm On May 28, 2018
That is not the true story
Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by Ezejioke: 11:08pm On May 28, 2018
I just got the complete update of what transpired tonight. This very useless Naval officer was hired by people to kill this promising innocent young man.

This incident however led to burning of houses belonging to the men who hired the naval officer and naval vehicle Awaka village.

This naval officer is not from awaka nor has he any official or unofficial duty in awaka but stays at naval check point along the road. The question is that who took him to Awaka village?

Because he felt he has gun, therefore he can use it anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11am On May 29, 2018
Looks like he's sleeping in the third picture
Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by mctfopt: 7:00am On May 29, 2018
Ezejioke:
I just got the complete update of what transpired tonight. This very useless Naval officer was hired by people to kill this promising innocent young man.

This incident however led to burning of houses belonging to the men who hired the naval officer and naval vehicle Awaka village.

This naval officer is not from awaka nor has he any official or unofficial duty in awaka but stays at naval check point along the road. The question is that who took him to Awaka village?

Because he felt he has gun, therefore he can use it anyhow.

This is terrible, it appears no one knows the identity (name, rank, etc) of the murderous naval officer. It is always safer to deal with armed men on the Nigerian road in the guise of police, army, navy, etc as you would an armed lunatic.
Re: Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) by mctfopt: 7:02am On May 29, 2018
Slimfited:
It is so horrible. The place of the event, Awaka is next to where I reside, a #50.00 drop. I was very shocked when I first heard it. The guy was killed because he refused to give money (appreciation ) to the navy. Also, his car was set ablaze, & burnt to ashes.
May his soul rest in peace.

WARNING: pls if police, army or navy ask for money on d way, pls give them to avoid trouble.

These men on our roads are nothing but lunatics, the earlier people realise this, the faster they do whatever they can to avoid being shot and labelled either an armed robber, cultist, kidnapper, or a terrorist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun / Bolanle Raheem: Officer Drambi Vandi in Court As He Is Charged For Murder / Actor Allegedly Stabs Neighbour To Death Over N1000 Electricity Bill (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.