Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( (1674 Views)

Reliable Web Hosting In Nigeria / Cheap And Reliable Web Hosting Re-seller Account For Web Business. / 14-Year-Old Nigerian Bulk SMS App Developer In A Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by diyobdw(f): 8:19am On May 28, 2010
People pls advice: I need a [b]reliable and reasonably priced [/b]hosting company

* (if possible one with servers outside 9ja).

* 99% up time,  or close shocked 

* easy payment mode - accepts 9ja-based visa card or online bank transfers

*  effective support- e.g. under 5hours response time

*  with " individual domain cpanel" for reseller packages

Please from your experience who do you recommend? and how long have used them?! tx
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by Afam(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2010
diyobdw:

People pls advice: I need a [b]reliable and reasonably priced [/b]hosting company

* (if possible one with servers outside 9ja).

* 99% up time,  or close shocked 

* easy payment mode - accepts 9ja-based visa card or online bank transfers

*  effective support- e.g. under 5hours response time

*  with " individual domain cpanel" for reseller packages

Please from your experience who do you recommend? and how long have used them?! tx

Majority of the web hosting companies in Nigeria are actually resellers of web hosting packages from foreign web hosting companies.

So, I would not advice getting reseller packages from people who are already resellers as that would amount to serious balkanization of both disk space and bandwidth which will lead to reliability issues.

Very few have dedicated servers and in my own case I will never allow clients to resell hosting packages under my dedicated servers so as to guarantee maximum reliability for my clients who have their websites hosted on the server.
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by bros1234(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2010
There is nothing wrong with being a reseller, provided you are working with a reliable and dedicated firm. If you have ever read a thing on setting up a web hosting firm (data center) you will know it is not a child's game. In fact, even the top US hosting firms that you think are popular are resellers. E-G Godaddy is a reseller with wild west. And I'm sure u may not have heard of wild west before. The real data center owners are not much popular

Anyway to cut the long story short, we provide affordable and professional web hosting powered by SOFTLAYER, in Dalllas Texas. I 'm sure you wont be able to pay 199$ per month with Softlayer but you can host with us at www.wazohost.com and be rest assured your site is managed by professionals. wazohost.com
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by Afam(m): 10:08am On May 28, 2010
bros1234:

There is nothing wrong with being a reseller, provided you are working with a reliable and dedicated firm. If you have ever read a thing on setting up a web hosting firm (data center) you will know it is not a child's game. In fact, even the top US hosting firms that you think are popular are resellers. E-G Godaddy is a reseller with wild west. And I'm sure u may not have heard of wild west before. The real data center owners are not much popular

I never stated that being a reseller was wrong. I am against unlimited levels of resellers.

By the way I don't need to read a thing on setting up a web hosting firm because some web hosting companies in the US use articles I wrote over 5 years ago even on their websites to educate potential clients on how to get reliable web hosting. So, don't go there.
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by bros1234(m): 11:28am On May 28, 2010
Afam,

Point taken.

But I still dont get what you mean by unlimited number of resellers. For instance, I offer reseller packages because i have master reseller status. Is that what you are against?
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by Afam(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2010
bros1234:

Afam,

Point taken.

But I still dont get what you mean by unlimited number of resellers. For instance, I offer reseller packages because i have master reseller status. Is that what you are against?

Unlimited number of resellers could mean 4 or even 10 resellers deep with each reseller reselling another reseller's package.

Say you have 100GB as a master reseller.

You can have say 20 resellers at 5GB per reseller.

Now these 20 resellers may have 10 resellers under them reselling at say 500MB.

These latest resellers could have 10 people as resellers under them reselling at 50MB per package.

Yet, the latest reseller could sign up resellers under them and this goes on and on until there is nothing to resell.

I hope you get the idea of what I am against now.
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by bros1234(m): 4:11pm On May 31, 2010
Ok I see What you are saying. However, I think our company wazohost.com can actually help anyone buy unlimited gb space and sell professionally. Thanks
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by Afam(m): 4:18pm On May 31, 2010
bros1234:

Ok I see What you are saying. However, I think our company wazohost.com can actually help anyone buy unlimited gb space and sell professionally. Thanks

Unlimited GB space? For how much? In reality it doesn't exist otherwise google would be happy to be your customer so they stop spending millions and billions on hosting.
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by DualCore1: 4:36pm On May 31, 2010
bros1234:

Get the word unlimited out of your marketting vocubulary asap. Contrary to what you think, that word is a business killer. Anyone with a brain in the right place shouldnt be looking for shared hosting with "unlimited" offers.

Even softlayer who you claim as your upstream provider doesn't offer unlimited diskspace on their dedi servers, you think they are silly?
I know this, as I have helped a softlayer client install and set up his dedicated server for commercial hosting.

Feel free to broaden your knowledge on the "unlimited" hosting thing HERE.

Diyobdw , feel free to check out www.trudigits.com for the hosting plans available.
I run my dedicated servers in a datacenter ranked number 1 in the world for connection speed and top 3 in the world for uptime records.
You can do a reverse dns lookup on any of my IPs and contact any of the sites you see on them asking how the service has been. I don't make promises about unlimited offers, what you pay for is what you get.

Online bank transfers to GTBank is accepted. Set up time is 30 minutes to 2 hours from confirmation of payment however there is a 24 hour margin that is given on all orders.
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by bros1234(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2010
Afam:

Get the word unlimited out of your marketting vocubulary asap. Contrary to what you think, that word is a business killer. Anyone with a brain in the right place shouldnt be looking for shared hosting with "unlimited" offers.

Even softlayer who you claim as your upstream provider doesn't offer unlimited diskspace on their dedi servers, you think they are silly?
I know this, as I have helped a softlayer client install and set up his dedicated server for commercial hosting.

Feel free to broaden your knowledge on the "unlimited" hosting thing HERE.

Diyobdw , feel free to check out www.trudigits.com for the hosting plans available.
I run my dedicated servers in a datacenter ranked number 1 in the world for connection speed and top 3 in the world for uptime records.
You can do a reverse dns lookup on any of my IPs and contact any of the sites you see on them asking how the service has been. I don't make promises about unlimited offers, what you pay for is what you get.

Online bank transfers to GTBank is accepted. Set up time is 30 minutes to 2 hours from confirmation of payment however there is a 24 hour margin that is given on all orders.

What's your problem guys? Is this not supposed to be a place where one can express freely. Seems you're jealous because we have better offers at our end. But it needs not be.

You want me to kill the word unlimited from my marketing, right? You go tell that to HOSTGATOR, HOSTMONSTER, JUSTHOST, JIXHOST, LUNARPAGES and all the other top world hosting companies

Man, better sell what you have and let others sell what they have. The sky is big enough for two birds not to collide in flight. Get that into your brain
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by DualCore1: 5:20pm On May 31, 2010
bros1234:

Seems you're jealous because we have better offers at our end.
Far from your thinking. I am a Linux administrator (and i eat penguins for dinner), I work with datacenters. When I see better offers I know them. Keep this thinking out of your mind. I have said this before on this board, the web hosting platform is wide enough for everybody.

As for the rest of your post, you are entitled to your own opinion. Express yourself freely and welcome to the webhosting industry. Open your mind to knowledge cuz knowledge is opensource.

To show you i don't care about your offers. You see how detached your whmcs page is from your main page on your site? I'm working on a web application at the moment and not free but the moment I am done I have a week free window before my next project, I am offering to fix you an entirely new and presentable site seamlessly attached to your billing system and I wont put this on my portfolio. I will fix this up for you at no charge.
Accept the offer if you wonno.
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by bros1234(m): 5:24pm On May 31, 2010
Well, you should also tell hostgator, hostmonster, and the other top level world respected hosts that? Instead of applading the concept we have localised here, you are trying to find words to belittle good ideas. But I am not surprised, its the naija way. I wish we know better and applaud others when they bring in new or better concepts than have been existing

Thanks
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by bros1234(m): 5:31pm On May 31, 2010
[quote ]
Far from your thinking. I am a Linux administrator and I work with datacenters. When I see better offers I know them. Keep this thinking out of your mind. I have said this before on this board, the web hosting platform is wide enough for everybody.[quote][/quote]

Thank you for your advise. My mind is already open. That's why I am doing my best to localize international concepts while maintaining global perspective.
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by Afam(m): 5:37pm On May 31, 2010
bros1234:

Seems you're jealous because we have better offers at our end.

Trust me only gullible and ignorant clients will take you serious. So because others are doing nonsense you have to join them, is that your defense?

It will not take any customer anything to read up the facts about unlimited GB and that is when they will leave you and settle for those that are honest with what they are offering.

So, no one is jealous because you are offering an impossible package.

To prove it I can order a hosting package from you and use it as a huge video archive and lets see whether your web hosting company will not send you an email or call you to renegotiate your plans.
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by Seton(m): 5:41pm On May 31, 2010
Do we really have anything like unlimited? I do not think so. All those foreign host offering unlimited like hostgator, justhost, hostmonter and so are just offering unlimited just because that is the word every user want to hear and it is a bait. In reality, there is nothing like that. if you ttry signing up with the unlimited stuff you will discovered that there is really nothing like that, it all about telling the clients/users/buyers what they want to hear- marketing gimicks.
In reality, "Unlimited space or bandwidth means use everything until you get a stage we can no longer accept" that it what its means. Try sign-up with them, you will know.
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by DualCore1: 5:47pm On May 31, 2010
Afam:

To prove it I can order a hosting package from you and use it as a huge video archive and lets see whether your web hosting company will not send you an email or call you to renegotiate your plans.
Ok I couldnt stop laughing at the thought of this happening anywhere. Say, I could pawn hostgator with this and take them to court when they suspend my 4 dollar a month account that I am using to run a youtube clone. Oh well that wont be possible, they have a sly "Fair Usage" policy they are hiding behind.

Wazohost, look at number 5 and 14 of the TOS (Terms of Service) on your website.

Seton, word!
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by bros1234(m): 5:51pm On May 31, 2010
Seton:

Do we really have anything like unlimited? I do not think so. All those foreign host offering unlimited like hostgator, justhost, hostmonter and so are just offering unlimited just because that is the word every user want to hear and it is a bait. In reality, there is nothing like that. if you ttry signing up with the unlimited stuff you will discovered that there is really nothing like that, it all about telling the clients/users/buyers what they want to hear- marketing gimicks.
In reality, "Unlimited space or bandwidth means use everything until you get a stage we can no longer accept" that it what its means. Try sign-up with them, you will know.

My friend, find the need and meet it. That's what hostgator and others are doing and thats what we should also be doing.

I signed up with a few unlimited plans before I setup our firm. Whether it exists or not, the client's cpanel reads unlimted and he is free to do whatever he likes provided it is legal with his plans.

So does it exist or not? Its your business to judge. Keep trying to interpret English word to me instead of joining to localize trends

Men, I need to catch up a meeting right now. I will leave you guys to your limited world. All things are possible are words very difficult for small minds to agree with.

Dual Core, thank you for offering to assist me customize my whmcs template. We are working on that as we are not in a haste. But if we have any needs we will let you know.

As for my terms of service - Fair usage policy is part of it. I checked yours, it is there in different words.
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by bros1234(m): 6:00pm On May 31, 2010
Edit
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by Seton(m): 6:11pm On May 31, 2010
@bros1234
I have these 2 websites am working on for 2 differents magazines, i have planned not to host them on my VPS because they will drain my bandwidth, i was considering hosting directly with hostgator. Maybe i will try hosting them with you provided you can take a second look at you TOS (5 & 14).
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by bros1234(m): 6:25pm On May 31, 2010
Seton:

@bros1234
I have these 2 websites am working on for 2 differents magazines, i have planned not to host them on my VPS because they will drain my bandwidth, i was considering hosting directly with hostgator. Maybe i will try hosting them with you provided you can take a second look at you TOS (5 & 14).

You are more than welcome to work with us.

Item 5 and 14 of our terms says----

5. Fair Usage Policy: The usage levels set for Unmetered plans are very generous such that most clients will not be affected by the policy. This prevents a single client from over crowding or over loading your server and will be for the benefit of you and your clients. Should you be notifed of excessive use, we will try to work out something fair for everyone. This policy is in place to ensure that all can enjoy a positive hosting experience;

Question, How does this translate into a problem? Interpreters, oya make una come

14. We take no responsibility for any false claims you may offer your clients. We do not believe in such practices and would strongly advise that you do not mislead your clients in any way;

Am I the one that will be responsible for what you put on your website as your offering?

Pls naija guys wake up and applaud something that matches with the outside world?
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by Afam(m): 6:31pm On May 31, 2010
bros1234:

You are more than welcome to work with us.

Item 5 and 14 of our terms says----

5. Fair Usage Policy: The usage levels set for Unmetered plans are very generous such that most clients will not be affected by the policy. This prevents a single client from over crowding or over loading your server and will be for the benefit of you and your clients. Should you be notifed of excessive use, we will try to work out something fair for everyone. This policy is in place to ensure that all can enjoy a positive hosting experience;

Question, How does this  translate into a problem? Interpreters, oya make una come

See this

Afam:

Trust me only gullible and ignorant clients will take you serious. So because others are doing nonsense you have to join them, is that your defense?

It will not take any customer anything to read up the facts about unlimited GB and that is when they will leave you and settle for those that are honest with what they are offering.

So, no one is jealous because you are offering an impossible package.

bros1234:

14. We take no responsibility for any false claims you may offer your clients. We do not believe in such practices and would strongly advise that you do not mislead your clients in any way;

Am I the one that will be responsible for what you put on your website as your offering?

Pls naija guys wake up and applaud something that matches with the outside world?

You, as a web hosting provider is promising unlimited disk space which does not exist in reality and if I take you up on that and order from you trust me I will sue you for every single kobo you have just to prove to you that you cannot make false promises and get away with them.

People are advising you on how to grow a profitable web hosting business and you are here blowing hot air.
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by DualCore1: 9:00pm On May 31, 2010
bros1234:

As for my terms of service - Fair usage policy is part of it. I checked yours, it is there in different words.
What I have as a TOS is an acceptable usuage policy so people know clearly what they can do on my servers even before they give me their money. They don't expect magic to happen because it won't happen. And that policy has kept all my production servers alive and running with no planned/unplanned downtimes and defaulting sites have been shut down following every due process.

bros1234:

My friend, find the need and meet it. That's what hostgator and others are doing and thats what we should also be doing.

I signed up with a few unlimited plans before I setup our firm. Whether it exists or not, the client's cpanel reads unlimted and he is free to do whatever he likes provided it is legal with his plans.
cPanel will read what you will tell it to read from your WHM. IF you set a package to "Unlimited" it will read "Unlimited". Except you want to deceive your customers I dont see what point you are making.

Now that's for cPanel. You have WHM running. If you are telling me now that what you see on your WHM quota is "Unlimited" then I beg to end this conversation at this point as what you have is a Master Reseller account, not even a VPS or Dedicated server. My points will only make sense to a server admin who is seeing live and actual statistics of his server. IF you can't see that from your WHM, you don't have root access to the server your account is on and your not getting to terms with the fact that "unlimited" hosting isn't what you think it is, is understandable.

You are giving me a list of web hosting companies. Those companies when did they start the webhosting business? When did you start? Those companies you have called can decide to offer free hosting henceforth for all new customers and it won't touch them. You try it.

Your IP address is 74.86.208.186.
At the moment there are 686 websites hosted on the same server where your account has been kept(these sites are not yours)! This is the same server you want to offer unlimited offers on, right? And this is the same server a hundred of the 686 sites on that server may be offering unlimited hosting to their client for right? My final words for you, get real brother! We've already lost too many good domains to Error 404 and parked pages.
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by Afam(m): 9:20pm On May 31, 2010
Dual Core:

Your IP address is 74.86.208.186.
At the moment there are 686 websites hosted on the same server where your account has been kept(these sites are not yours)! This is the same server you want to offer unlimited offers on, right? And this is the same server a hundred of the 686 sites on that server may be offering unlimited hosting to their client for right? My final words for you, get real brother! We've already lost too many good domains to Error 404 and parked pages.

Tell him abeg, me I don tire. And when you want to guide them properly they see you are jealous.
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by bros1234(m): 10:13pm On May 31, 2010
Afam & Dual Core,

I like the fact that this argument here has at least added to my Google analytics page views.

However, I dont really see where all your views are heading to. You are trying to offer me an unsolicited advise. I would rather that you keep these views and use it to run your businesses

In trying to setup our webhosting firm our innate desire was and is to provide world class web hosting as is available even with the biggest names. Hence we have structured ourselves as providers within our locality (Naija) but targeted at the global market place.

Check out all web hosting stuff by naijarians. There is never a global perspective to anything they are doing. Yet these are the guys trying to teach me how to run a successful web hosting firm. Yet they are even afraid to take hosting orders from someone in Niger Republic

I would rather learn from hostgator, host monster and other world top hosting providers . So lets be clear on that guys

And Let me inform you guys ahead too. Our next project in the near future is to come up with a payment solution locally designed but with a world class perspective. We have started collating our datas, so when we come up, you sholud also come and tell us that what we are doing does not exist.

Point is if you dont have or cant offer what others have, ask them how.

Let me also say this. I may not be a very good techie guy. But I know how to find out needs and meet them.

Clear?
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by Seton(m): 7:26am On Jun 01, 2010
if you want to have a successful webhosting company, i'll recommend you get 'Getting & Managing Your First 1,000 Clients in Web Hosting by Abrahim Ikasud'. www.webhostingbusinessbook.com/. Make it your guide, it will save you so much headache
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by Afam(m): 8:04am On Jun 01, 2010
bros1234:

Afam & Dual Core,

I like the fact that this argument here has at least added to my Google analytics page views.

However, I dont really see where all your views are heading to. You are trying to offer me an unsolicited advise. I would rather that you keep these views and use it to run your businesses

In trying to setup our webhosting firm our innate desire was and is to provide world class web hosting as is available even with the biggest names. Hence we have structured ourselves as providers within our locality (Naija) but targeted at the global market place.

Check out all web hosting stuff by naijarians. There is never a global perspective to anything they are doing. Yet these are the guys trying to teach me how to run a successful web hosting firm. Yet they are even afraid to take hosting orders from someone in Niger Republic

I would rather learn from hostgator, host monster and other world top hosting providers . So lets be clear on that guys

And Let me inform you guys ahead too. Our next project in the near future is to come up with a payment solution locally designed but with a world class perspective. We have started collating our datas, so when we come up, you sholud also come and tell us that what we are doing does not exist.

Point is if you dont have or cant offer what others have, ask them how.

Let me also say this. I may not be a very good techie guy. But I know how to find out needs and meet them.

Clear?

You may call this unsolicited advice but I see it as a way of educating the prospective clients and your humble self because the industry has been messed up by people like you who misinform the public and call it marketing.

I host sites for multinationals some of them have been on for more than 4 or 5 years. And the reason they are still there is because I don't misinform people and I provide very reliable web hosting.

It might interest you to know that some of the popular web hosting companies even in the US use my article on "Understanding web hosting" on their websites to justify the realistic web hosting plans they have as against the fraud being carried out by those who fizzle out of business in no time.

So, what I am doing is trying to sanitize the industry by exposing lies that you call marketing. Hope we are clear now.
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by bros1234(m): 9:52am On Jun 01, 2010
Afam:

You may call this unsolicited advice but I see it as a way of educating the prospective clients and your humble self because the industry has been messed up by people like you who misinform the public and call it marketing.

I host sites for multinationals some of them have been on for more than 4 or 5 years. And the reason they are still there is because I don't misinform people and I provide very reliable web hosting.

It might interest you to know that some of the popular web hosting companies even in the US use my article on "Understanding web hosting" on their websites to justify the realistic web hosting plans they have as against the fraud being carried out by those who fizzle out of business in no time.

So, what I am doing is trying to sanitize the industry by exposing lies that you call marketing. Hope we are clear now.

Industry Sanitizer, thank you.

You are trying to tell me that what I have does not exist. Yet I have it. Its with me. I am seeing it. But you are telling me it does not exist. Other world class hosting firms with over 2.5 m domains has it. Yet in your little world you are still arguing that it does not exist.

You are sanitizing the industry by trying to strangle me here - instead of going to warrior forum, webhosting talk forum or at least advertising on google that unlimited hosting does not exist. I wonder how Nijarians think.

You are trying to sanitize the industry in a thread that still has less than 100 views, when hostgator is already hosting over 2.5 million domains, hostmonster over 800,000 and they are taking orders daily and increasing in staff strenght. The question is where should you properly sanitize the industry?

A wise man said that a mad man is one who continues to do things the same way he has been doing it and expecting a better/different result. Change is the only permanent thing in life. We must learn to adjust our little world to agree with motion. All the same, you have been very engaging and I like that. Kudos
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by DualCore1: 10:23am On Jun 01, 2010
Seton:

if you want to have a successful webhosting company, i'll recommend you get 'Getting & Managing Your First 1,000 Clients in Web Hosting by Abrahim Ikasud'. www.webhostingbusinessbook.com/. Make it your guide, it will save you so much headache

Hmmm, I remember the first time you recommended this book. I got the book and finished reading it in 2 nights. Although I already knew most of the things Abrahim wrote in the book, I still learnt a lot.

Will like to quote directly from the book
You must check your user’s bandwidth usage every day, especially when you are offering an unlimited bandwidth feature, which is not a good idea in the first place. But competition sometimes forces you to also offer this kind of unlimited features.
If goes undetected, users can use some 1,000 GB of bandwidth without you knowing it, leaving you with some extra $900 bill in your next server’s monthly invoice. Always keep monitoring what your users are using every day.

Now one can ask "How can anyone offer to give something to a person and ask him to do anything with it and still monitor his use of it?"
JAMB101

Interestingly, at the top of every page of this book, it is written
Book brought to you by HostGator.com

Seton thanks for the recommendation that time, gave the book to my GF and now a Lawyer is talking with me on fone and she's going all geeky with terms. Asking about this client's DNS propagation or that client's site transfer request. LoL its fun to see her "wget" and "yum" things on my test server.
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by Afam(m): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2010
bros1234:

Industry Sanitizer, thank you.

You are trying to tell me that what I have does not exist. Yet I have it. Its with me. I am seeing it. But you are telling me it does not exist. Other world class hosting firms with over 2.5 m domains has it. Yet in your little world you are still arguing that it does not exist.

You are sanitizing the industry by trying to strangle me here - instead of going to warrior forum, webhosting talk forum or at least advertising on google that unlimited hosting does not exist. I wonder how Nijarians think.

You are trying to sanitize the industry in a thread that still has less than 100 views, when hostgator is already hosting over 2.5 million domains, hostmonster over 800,000 and they are taking orders daily and increasing in staff strenght. The question is where should you properly sanitize the industry?

A wise man said that a mad man is one who continues to do things the same way he has been doing it and expecting a better/different result. Change is the only permanent thing in life. We must learn to adjust our little world to agree with motion. All the same, you have been very engaging and I like that. Kudos

Why don't you defend the fact that you have over 600 domains on the server that your website is hosted on even when you do not have root access to the server?

I think I know what the problem is here, you have never controlled a web hosting server directly so you may be unaware of the fact that there is a feature that allows you to state the actual offering and the advertised offering.
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by bros1234(m): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2010
Ok guys lets keep our views and move on with our businesses. Doesnt hurt

Dual,

just added a header on the default template of the order. Ultimately we are still working on an entire customization. might take some time.but u might take a look and tell me what u think - oshe

http://www.wazohost.com/ccc/cart.php?a=add&pid=2
Re: Reliable Web Hosting Company Dilemma :( by DualCore1: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2010
^^looks good.
The book Seton talked about has some tips on customizing whmcs. I think you should get and read it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Registering A .edu Domain On Windows / Need Someone To Help Build My Website / 10 Sure Ways On How To Get Your Blog&sites Posts To Show On Google Search Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.