Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

What Is This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is This? (573 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:31pm On May 28, 2018
450 Mentions? Why ipob yoots? shocked

Do you people want to assassinate me? angry

Re: What Is This? by psucc(m): 8:33pm On May 28, 2018
Any man that takes ant-infested woods to his house should not complain when lizards pay him visit . . . Chinua Achebe

1 Like

Re: What Is This? by papoudaupolos: 8:36pm On May 28, 2018
Generation of angry youths created by the failure of PDP.
A.K.A youthless
Re: What Is This? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:37pm On May 28, 2018
psucc:
Any man that takes ant-infested woods to his house should not complain when lizards pay him visit . . . Chinua Achebe

Meaning?
Re: What Is This? by goldenval(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2018
Oh no!!!.. Not again!!... who let her out!! grin grin grin grin... I was thinking she will be out after her APC loose this coming election Oh I'm very disappointed tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is This? by Tallesty1(m): 8:58pm On May 28, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Meaning?
If you tell a man a proverb and still explain the meaning to him then the money used to marry his mom was wasted - Pete Edochie

2 Likes

Re: What Is This? by sarrki(m): 9:00pm On May 28, 2018
Npdp, ipob miscreants and enemies of the state

Are the ones that mentioned you

You are a patriot

1 Like

Re: What Is This? by HiddenShadow: 9:03pm On May 28, 2018
Your mention is almost equal to your likes.

Too bad
Re: What Is This? by BUHARItesticles: 9:03pm On May 28, 2018
You're obese, grin
Re: What Is This? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
goldenval:
Oh no!!!.. Not again!!... who let her out!! grin grin grin grin... I was thinking she will be out after her APC loose this coming election Oh I'm very disappointed tongue tongue

Goldenval, please reply my E-mail. Pls.

Talabi

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan: Obaseki Breaks Fast With Otaru Of Auchi, Urges Muslim Community On Pr.. / Offa Robbery: Police Allegation Against Me Baseless – Saraki / We Will Not Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations – Fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.