Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop (1998 Views)

Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp / nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others / Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by sarrki(m): 8:49pm On May 28, 2018
A faction of nPDP members led by Saraki, Dogara and Kwakwanso met with the Vice President. They want "victimisation" of Saraki to stop among other things.

Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by IamPatriotic(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2018
This is serious, they should change their name from nPDP to "Disgruntled" and dissatisfied APC members, what do they really want?

3 Likes

Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by melvinjames: 8:51pm On May 28, 2018
APC is a party of cabals for cabal by cabals.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by sarrki(m): 8:52pm On May 28, 2018
God please allow my enemies to bow before me

Oh lord

When God turn the captivity of Zion it was like them that dreameth

Saraki once call Osinbajo a mere commissioner

Today he runs to him for help

God let my enemies come to me for help

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by Almaiga: 8:53pm On May 28, 2018
No way, no hiding place for Criminals and Corrupt Parsons in this Government.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by melvinjames: 8:53pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:

Oh lord

Say all you want to say in one post rather than making 10 post writing rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by sarrki(m): 8:54pm On May 28, 2018
IamPatriotic:
This is serious, they should change their name from nPDP to "Disgruntled" and dissatisfied APC members, what do they really want?

You are a patriot

1 Like

Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by IamPatriotic(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2018
Finally, finally Saraki is taking his complainants to the mere Commissioner God you are awesome.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by melvinjames: 8:55pm On May 28, 2018
Almaiga:
No way, no hiding place for Criminals and Corrupt Parsons in this Government.
This is a govt of criminals. APC =Association of Petty Criminals.
Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by sarrki(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2018
melvinjames:

Say all you want to say in one post rather than making 10 post writing rubbish.

Shut up

We are talking about Nigeria here

Only Nigerians are allowed to comment

1 Like

Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by sarrki(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Finally, finally Saraki is taking his complainants to the mere Commissioner God you are awesome.

You are not only a patriot

You are a nationalist combined

1 Like

Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by melvinjames: 8:56pm On May 28, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

Shut up

We are talking about Nigeria here

Only Nigerians are allowed to comment
[/s]

Talk sense for once.
Why does BMC regard every anti Buhari to be from the East, if not that you people lack intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by iykomo666(m): 8:58pm On May 28, 2018
there business wet in concern me grin cheesy tongue
Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by sarrki(m): 8:58pm On May 28, 2018
melvinjames:
[s][/s]

Talk sense for once.
Why does BMC regard every anti Buhari to be from the East? Is it that you people lack intelligence?

Once again keep quiet

East is part of Nigeria

They are my brothers and sisters

So never bring enemity between us

2 Likes

Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by melvinjames: 8:59pm On May 28, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

Once again keep quiet

East is part of Nigeria

They are my brothers and sisters

So never bring enemity between us
[/s]

So what were you implying? I thought you were saying I was from the South east and should not comment?
Your case is helpless. Better get spiritual help, fast.
Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by sarrki(m): 9:13pm On May 28, 2018
melvinjames:
[s][/s]

So what were you implying? I thought you were saying I was from the South east and should not comment?
Your case is helpless. Better get spiritual help, fast.

Keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by sarrki(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2018
madridguy:
Wish some gunmen can just appear there and do the needful to the bunch of rogues.

Aside Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by madridguy(m): 9:35pm On May 28, 2018
I concur bros. tongue

sarrki:

Aside Osinbajo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by Lipscomb(m): 9:43pm On May 28, 2018
Saraki again that man is a stupid man like sowere said saraki is going to jail in 2019 but not sowere will send him to jail but Mr president.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by thinksense: 10:02pm On May 28, 2018
saraki nd his biafrans terrorist never see anything
Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by BabaRamota1980: 10:03pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:
A faction of nPDP members led by Saraki, Dogara and Kwakwanso met with the Vice President. They want "victimisation" of Saraki to stop among other things.

nPDP were collapsed into APC....there is nothing called nPDP. Just as there is no ACN, CPC or ANPP, they all collapsed under one brand called APC.

It is evident the nPDP label is a tactic to strike new negotiations for power.

Buhari realizes he is now a one-man show...unlike 2015 when Tinubu and Baba Akande were everywhere he was and spoke out to manage the media, and even this nPDP, on his behalf. If you all recall in 2014 Tinubu ordered all nPDP aspirants to fold into their respective State APC party structure and then went ahead to recognize their leadership in that structure. That one stroke is why Shekarau in Kano left APC because he had to hand over party leadership in Kano to Kwankwaso. Am i correct?

Baba Buhari need Tinubu and Akande quick quick...otherwise this Saraki go scheme power from under him. Osinbajo is not coming back with him, the Professor already hinted in so many words and in body language that he is done. So no point pushing nPDP to go face VP.

Buhari needs to stand erect and be firm as party leader and tell these mofos to go tidy up their acts and forget anything called nPDP. You are APC now gaddem it!

Where is Tinubu and Baba Akande sef, dem no go say something?

1 Like

Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:05pm On May 28, 2018
...very good that PMB did not grant any audience to Saraki and the nPDP...useless set of people...

2 Likes

Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by SuperS1Panther: 10:23pm On May 28, 2018
He now recognises his so called "mere commissioner" has his boss.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by anibirelawal(m): 10:32pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:
Oh lord

So shall it be, Insha Allah!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by BabaRamota1980: 10:44pm On May 28, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...very good that PMB did not grant any audience to Saraki and the nPDP...useless set of people...

He dodged them. Thats not good style of leadership. A leader must tackle conflict and resolve it. He needs to tackle these useless thieves and set them straight.

modified:
I forgot we cant rush to call them rogues or thieves, opposition will adopt them as heroes! grin
Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by sekundosekundo: 1:27am On May 29, 2018
sarrki:

You are not only a patriot
You are a nationalist combined

Hahaaa
Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by sarrki(m): 1:43am On May 29, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

He dodged them. Thats not good style of leadership. A leader must tackle conflict and resolve it. He needs to tackle these useless thieves and set them straight.

modified:
I forgot we cant rush to call them rogues or thieves, opposition will adopt them as heroes! grin

Baami they are rogues

1 Like

Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by ademusiwa3r: 3:24am On May 29, 2018
Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by ybalogs(m): 5:32am On May 29, 2018
So ordinary commissioner is now the go to man in times of trouble. May God elevate me over my enemies/detractors . Anybody is free to claim the prayer too.
Re: Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop by ybalogs(m): 5:35am On May 29, 2018
It remains just 5 years for PMB to retire back to tend to his cattles after tending to Nigeria's problem for 8 years barring any unforeseen circumstances. How time flies!!!
Happy democracy Day Nigerians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Also Known As Chop And Quench Party Gbenga Daniel On Sunday Politics / 30th Stay At Home Can Be Consider As Treasonable / BREAKING: Supreme Court Nullifies The Election Of Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.