Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Jealous Uncle Who Bathed His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra Pictured - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Uncle Who Bathed His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra Pictured (30785 Views)

Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece / Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Uncle Who Bathed His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra Pictured by SoNature(m): 5:18am On May 29, 2018
Janaanu:
Bad news always emanating from the darkest part of Nigeria.

Shameless incestuous beings.

You are conspicuously full of HATE

Don't let Nairaland affect the real you
Re: Jealous Uncle Who Bathed His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra Pictured by newtayo: 5:23am On May 29, 2018
This is just pure evil....He is short tho...looks like the � himself

check out www.aonotepad..com.ng
for interesting articles
Re: Jealous Uncle Who Bathed His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra Pictured by Nobody: 5:27am On May 29, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
The way igbo men brutalize their women is becoming a call for concern. cry

Another one today beat the living daylights out of a nursing mother.

anambra people especially, he must have been sleeping with her for rituals, the niece is a dirty whorre to be sleeping with her uncle and the fool who married her deserves his remake, am sure he knew about the whole affair.
Re: Jealous Uncle Who Bathed His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra Pictured by Taiwx(m): 8:21am On May 29, 2018
Kini ka peleyi bayi o o:
Re: Jealous Uncle Who Bathed His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra Pictured by TheKingIsHere: 8:33am On May 29, 2018
readyornot:

My brother, are you for real? Just come & see how they brag of how their wealth always reflects on their wives.

The bragging is the smoke screen. I live with them so I know what am saying. It is really a cause for concern.

Last week, one of my Igbo friend and colleague was lamenting to me how a lot of her female relatives and friends are filing for divorce due to domestic violence from their husbands.
Re: Jealous Uncle Who Bathed His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra Pictured by Westbestside: 9:24am On May 29, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

As usual, they run from the thing that is becoming a trouble in their lives. Mind you, I stay in the same neighborhood with a lot of igbos, so I know what am saying.

The way your men maltreat your women is becoming a thing for concern, same way your women brutalize young house helps sent to them.

I don't like such, so I can't keep quiet. This picture says it all.
And they will be bragging online how they don't beat their wives. These people are babaric
Re: Jealous Uncle Who Bathed His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra Pictured by Janaanu: 10:17am On May 29, 2018
SoNature:

You are conspicuously full of HATE

Don't let Nairaland affect the real you

Pot calling kettle black.... Mtchwww
Re: Jealous Uncle Who Bathed His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra Pictured by dheilaw1(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2018
that's what the pigs are known for... they'd soon come out to blame Buhari for their misfortune... useless people
Re: Jealous Uncle Who Bathed His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra Pictured by SoNature(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2018
Janaanu:

Pot calling kettle black.... Mtchwww

Obviously, tribalism has finished u
Re: Jealous Uncle Who Bathed His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra Pictured by focus7: 11:43am On May 29, 2018
Every time cases of incest, rape, murder and all are often report among the Igbos. Why are so heartless and evil?
Re: Jealous Uncle Who Bathed His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra Pictured by GuyfawkesAB(m): 12:11pm On May 29, 2018
Not leaving put other tribes in complicity, I keep mentioning that there is a need to go and sensitization the people at home in the SE on the issue of allowing couples come to take their children away under the guise of sending them to school. I stay in an area where there's a lot of Igbo people. I can hardly bear how much pain I see these very young kids go through, while their madams pamper their children. It's quite rampant among them

TheKingIsHere:

As usual, they run from the thing that is becoming a trouble in their lives. Mind you, I stay in the same neighborhood with a lot of igbos, so I know what am saying.

The way your men maltreat your women is becoming a thing for concern, same way your women brutalize young house helps sent to them.

I don't like such, so I can't keep quiet. This picture says it all.
Re: Jealous Uncle Who Bathed His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra Pictured by Deji63: 12:32pm On May 29, 2018
Total madness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Houses And Shops Burnt In Nnung Oku Ekanem, Awa In Akwa Ibom. Photos / FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' / Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.