Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity (15152 Views)

Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB / #ENDSARS: Bashir Magashi Warns Protesters Against Undermining National Security / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Daplux4: 11:47am On May 29, 2018
King44:
reading your comments and all I have been saying is wow wow wow in down tune most of the people clamoring for war as a result don't know what it's like being a victim of war thus they would not understand cos most of them are the moment are jobless and have no sense of direction not to talk of having the slightest plan that would make their life better in years to come, the most annoying part if that biafra war is that while Ojukwu sat in comfort somewhere a lot of youths that are suppose to be the ones driving the economy in this present generation including their generations was cut short at the battle feild, while Ojukwu fled for his life and to come back and be granted national pardon and left to die peacefully, am not even sure his presence was dominant at the war yet they regard him as figure of liberation, I think he championed the course for his selfish reason which the so called buafran agitators have not seen yet, my sincerest condolence, may their soul continue to rest in eternal peace.

look at you, you talk with so much hatred.
south east will continue to deploy every civil means to get what belongs to them.
Restructuring and one more state.
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Injera(f): 11:50am On May 29, 2018
Ghen!ghen!
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by King44(m): 11:50am On May 29, 2018
Daplux4:

look at you, you talk with so much hatred.
south east will continue to deploy every civil means to get what belongs to them.
Restructuring and one more state.
I support both Restructuring and one more state if that what the east want 100, u should just try to understand my view
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Simbrixton(m): 11:53am On May 29, 2018
King44:
reading your comments and all I have been saying is wow wow wow in down tune most of the people clamoring for war as a result don't know what it's like being a victim of war thus they would not understand cos most of them are the moment are jobless and have no sense of direction not to talk of having the slightest plan that would make their life better in years to come, the most annoying part if that biafra war is that while Ojukwu sat in comfort somewhere a lot of youths that are suppose to be the ones driving the economy in this present generation including their generations was cut short at the battle feild, while Ojukwu fled for his life and to come back and be granted national pardon and left to die peacefully, am not even sure his presence was dominant at the war yet they regard him as figure of liberation, I think he championed the course for his selfish reason which the so called buafran agitators have not seen yet, my sincerest condolence, may their soul continue to rest in eternal peace.

It wasn't for selfish reasons ojukwu was right to try to secede and he negotiated if we were to amalgamate france Germany and England and make them one country in just one year there would be war the Germans are very domineering just like the igbos the English are cunning and always polite dey all have different attitudes
Truth be told Nigeria is a mistake but our leaders are keeping us together selfishly
Most of the evils in our societies can be curtailed if we were separate entities talking about death rate during the war the current death rate all over Nigeria is just like during the war era cultism robbery boko haram herdsmen our birth rate is high thats why dere is no depopulation the agitation to balkanise Nigeria would never stop

Do you know the British made Bangladesh India and Pakistan one country this people divided themselves

Personally as a Yoruba guy among the three ethnic groups yorubas are dominated badly by igbos and fulanis i honestly wonder why people are not on the street trying to fight for oduduwa i wonder honestly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Ojiofor: 11:55am On May 29, 2018
King44:

Isn't Buhari sitting his sick ass in Asorock while boys serving in Nigerian Army are being killed by Boko Haram on daily basis?
Or is Buhari in Sambisa?

4 Likes

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Postanalyser: 11:55am On May 29, 2018
Adebowale89:

grin is this the normal way you people reason or is it just your own brain that's suffering of mental disorder?

please how is karma dealing with southwest that your folks are still running to settle down in. guy stop embracing your stupidity in public places, don't you all have shame to make a babysit post on public forum?

"babysit" post,good i'm glad to hear that. like i said before, we are trooping en masse to your region, to subdue you and of course utilize your gross gullibility to our advantage,hence our state being the state with the highest number of billionaires. is that not enough punishment for you already? oh wait,have you forgotten that we also eradicated you fro Ojo in Lagos, just to mention but a few.
Talking about "mental disorder" ,the last time i checked, it was still widely believed among you all that "the foolishness of an igbo man is the Wisdom of a Yoruba man",so my mental disorderliness is your apex Wisdom.
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Simbrixton(m): 11:57am On May 29, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s]
Crappy tale. Keep deceiving yourselves with senseless imagination of non existent thought. There are more and more igbos hustling in the the north than there are hausas in the SE.

Good to see an hausa guy on this forum
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by shadyLP(m): 12:02pm On May 29, 2018
Chai!
U Alimajiris should shut up for one moment na..
30th is my off day.. people no go rest for one day?? angry

4 Likes

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by adeolakemi: 12:09pm On May 29, 2018
jrusky:

Good talk but us shows you are a unemploy guy or probably a lazy man because i that came from that same region hussle for my money biafra or IPOOH did not give me to be where I'm.today if I employ you and you decided to sit home then your job is over in my company I fired 2 idiots like that last time you did your sit home and I have send my warning to my staffs back home I don't stop them from.supporting whatever but failure to come to work because of one useless order I will fire you and detain you is as simple as that.

Call me anything I give no bleep hussle my way to where I'm so no one I mean no one will now come and dictate for me when to work or sit at home for a bloody stupid war that left me with no single uncle from my father's side till today. A war my poor grandparent knew nothing about but lost their four sons who were forcefully drafted to biafra army and taken away by Ojukwu boys and none returned till today.

Pls don't let me open my mouth to say what is in mind. Just keep off my mention if you are one of those fools pls keep off.
only on nairaland afonjas claim employers of labour ,poor afonjas you own nothing and you never fired anyone

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by adeolakemi: 12:13pm On May 29, 2018
Postanalyser:

2 by 2 shop like Innoson motors,Ibeto cement,NewAge electronics, Fil electronics, just to mention but a few.

or is it not from the 2 by 2 shop that made Anambra state,the state with the highest number of billionaires?
keep measuring shop size,while we keep making the money, and at the long run,we'll determine who actually is delusional.

meanwhile, i hope you have resumed today's job on "draft playing " cos that's all you're (all afonja) good at,except your women that hawk their pussy in disguise of selling agbo.
Savage umhmm! I'm afonjas but I don't hawk my pussy unless

2 Likes

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by King44(m): 12:28pm On May 29, 2018
Simbrixton:

It wasn't for selfish reasons ojukwu was right to try to secede and he negotiated if we were to amalgamate france Germany and England and make them one country in just one year there would be war the Germans are very domineering just like the igbos the English are cunning and always polite dey all have different attitudes
Truth be told Nigeria is a mistake but our leaders are keeping us together selfishly
Most of the evils in our societies can be curtailed if we were separate entities talking about death rate during the war the current death rate all over Nigeria is just like during the war era cultism robbery boko haram herdsmen our birth rate is high thats why dere is no depopulation the agitation to balkanise Nigeria would never stop

Do you know the British made Bangladesh India and Pakistan one country this people divided themselves

Personally as a Yoruba guy among the three ethnic groups yorubas are dominated badly by igbos and fulanis i honestly wonder why people are not on the street trying to fight for oduduwa i wonder honestly
I don't think we are being dominated but instead our our straight forwardneas is betraying us reason being that we have the believe that since the North want a single country called Nigeria they are also in for a just course but opposite is the case, leaders from the northern region have been a great disappointment except yar adua and few during the military Era most have been a disappointment, look at it from this angle, if Yorubas and Ibos could find a common ground and maintain a close tie don't you think the country would be great, presently most Ibos n Yorubas are the ones driving the economy only few northerners are active in that area and part of those few are backed politically unlike Ibos n Yoruba, unfortunately both tribes na them like fight pass only few Ibos yorubas have been able to accept one another as brothers sisters, and the issue of secession do you think that if we all go our own way things would be better? and terrorist, killing, rubbery, politricking, corruption etc would stop in all region assuming we are divided into three arewa, oduduwa, biafra lol... For this african e go hard o, it will only lead to more chaos, the Pakistan, South Korea, maybe South Sudan etc has secession solved their problems just think about it, we should be careful of what we wish for cos it might not turn out to be what we had expected, I just hope sawore wins this election n if he fu*ks up let secede then you would see how greedy the heart of men is, especially those championing the course n as I already know certain seceded part would suffer more than certain part, while certain part would struggle to keep up but their hopes aspirations would turn to chaos again while certain part godfatherism and greed would kill their leaders let's watch n c how things would play out, but personally we have been operating a parasitic system of govt that does not support fairness, that is why we should clamor for a well defined Restructuring, not a kind of wuru wuru political bamboozle Restructuring that would only be used as a tool to get to power.
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by King44(m): 12:37pm On May 29, 2018
Ojiofor:

Isn't Buhari sitting his sick ass in Asorock while boys serving in Nigerian Army are being killed by Boko Haram on daily basis?
Or is Buhari in Sambisa?
those two cases are way different from each other finito
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Ugosample(m): 12:41pm On May 29, 2018
sean1000x:

Typical dumb afonja; any small thing, they call Dangote. Are you on drugs? Dangote that barely pay taxes, and takes billions from government subsidies and tax breaks? Does Alakija pay tax? Show me her oil company office let alone her tax statement. Otedola? That one. SMH. Go to Nnewi and see how much those industrialists pay in tax and duties, you will run mad in Ogbomosho.

Are you sure you are normal

Ajuju ka m na-aju gi
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Cowbuhari: 12:47pm On May 29, 2018
Postanalyser:

So which of this big enterprise are you currently working for?
1.Boko haram Nigeria limited

2.Fulani herdsmen plc

3.Shiites Nigeria limited?

You guys are doing so well in putting Nigeria on the negative news in the world. if not for your uselesx tribe and God forsaken religion, Nigeria wouldn't have been in the list of terrorist countries of the world.

Talking about drugs,how many containers of tramadol and codeine have you and your family consumed within this week alone. for the fact we do business (of which drug trafficking is one),we are still human enough to know what's good for our health and what's not.
please i can write a 10,000 page book on why the North should be wiped out of the Nigeria map,i beg u to hide your face in shame,and allow us battle it out with the dirtiest tribe in Africa(talk about the afonja),as we aren't match in any ramifications.

dirtiest tribe in Africa....
nwanne you re bad and wicked oooo
doz brown roof ewedu consumers skull minerswill cut your head ooooo

4 Likes

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Postanalyser: 12:49pm On May 29, 2018
Cowbuhari:

dirtiest tribe in Africa.... nwanne you re bad and wicked oooo doz brown roof ewedu consumers skull minerswill cut your head ooooo
Hahahaha...my skull is "unminenable"

2 Likes

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Simbrixton(m): 12:54pm On May 29, 2018
King44:
I don't think we are being dominated but instead our our straight forwardneas is betraying us reason being that we have the believe that since the North want a single country called Nigeria they are also in for a just course but opposite is the case, leaders from the northern region have been a great disappointment except yar adua and few during the military Era most have been a disappointment, look at it from this angle, if Yorubas and Ibos could find a common ground and maintain a close tie don't you think the country would be great, presently most Ibos n Yorubas are the ones driving the economy only few northerners are active in that area and part of those few are backed politically unlike Ibos n Yoruba, unfortunately both tribes na them like fight pass only few Ibos yorubas have been able to accept one another as brothers sisters, and the issue of secession do you think that if we all go our own way things would be better? and terrorist, killing, rubbery, politricking, corruption etc would stop in all region assuming we are divided into three arewa, oduduwa, biafra lol... For this african e go hard o, it will only lead to more chaos, the Pakistan, South Korea, maybe South Sudan etc has secession solved their problems just think about it, we should be careful of what we wish for cos it might not turn out to be what we had expected, I just hope sawore wins this election n if he fu*ks up let secede then you would see how greedy the heart of men is, especially those championing the course n as I already know certain seceded part would suffer more than certain part, while certain part would struggle to keep up but their hopes aspirations would turn to chaos again while certain part godfatherism and greed would kill their leaders let's watch n c how things would play out, but personally we have been operating a parasitic system of govt that does not support fairness, that is why we should clamor for a well defined Restructuring, not a kind of wuru wuru political bamboozle Restructuring that would only be used as a tool to get to power.

South sudan was a big disappointment many years after there is still war amongst the various ethnic groups yes yorubas are driving the economy in the area of IT finance and banking and a few from trade i accept we are pretty successful and Nigeria is great for many yorubas. If there was a revolution and an independent yoruba state we wont be ruled by tinubu and his cohort certainly this people are largely to blame for the mass poverty some yorubas are suffering they use thugs lastma task force and all sorts of agencies to impoverish their own people do you know how many people mc oluomo and his cohort impoverish daily we would destroy them first so we can rebuild the independent nation
Most of the successful nations in the world are monoethnic look at the amount of hate you encounter on nairaland the level of intolerance trolling and hatred how can we grow as a nation with this much hatred our diversity is not a blessing it has brought about overzealous and overwhelming competition and improper i personally believe yorubas with dere advancement in education and IT have what it takes to build an enviable society

1 Like

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by orisa37: 12:57pm On May 29, 2018
No Tribe is a Slave in Nigeria. The Ibos are far too smart to be taken for granted. Make the 36 Constitutional States fully autonomous(oto lonrin) with regards to Internal Security Control, Resources Searching and Uses Control, State Independent Election Control and Contributing Constitutionally and Uniformly to running F.G. Whether Ibo, Yoruba, Hausa, Ijaw, Tiv, Ibibio, Kanuri, Idoma etc, freedom to work and walk like Salvation Army of God with fellow Creatures of God without fear, and to choose your type of required favour, is God's and U.N's Human Rights for everyone. Unless trying to commit Harakiri, one greedy and ineloquent Soldier cannot decree otherwise.
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Cowbuhari: 1:03pm On May 29, 2018
Postanalyser:

Hahahaha...my skull is "unminenable"

I believe you bro, dem know say Igbo man head strong

2 Likes

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by shizzle1: 1:05pm On May 29, 2018
[b]
DabuIIIT:

d'allah,zo mana,zo shine my shoe mazamaza
grin
grin
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Ojiofor: 1:08pm On May 29, 2018
King44:
those two cases are way different from each other finito

They are not different cos both are leaders.
Have you seen a modern day leader that went to war front?

1 Like

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by King44(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2018
Simbrixton:

South sudan was a big disappointment many years after there is still war amongst the various ethnic groups yes yorubas are driving the economy in the area of IT finance and banking and a few from trade i accept we are pretty successful and Nigeria is great for many yorubas. If there was a revolution and an independent yoruba state we wont be ruled by tinubu and his cohort certainly this people are largely to blame for the mass poverty some yorubas are suffering they use thugs lastma task force and all sorts of agencies to impoverish their own people do you know how many people mc oluomo and his cohort impoverish daily we would destroy them first so we can rebuild the independent nation
Most of the successful nations in the world are monoethnic look at the amount of hate you encounter on nairaland the level of intolerance trolling and hatred how can we grow as a nation with this much hatred our diversity is not a blessing it has brought about overzealous and overwhelming competition and improper i personally believe yorubas with dere advancement in education and IT have what it takes to build an enviable society
agreed but who among the people is ready to put an end to Mc oluoomo boys n his manace n do you think greedy person like tinubu would live the so called oduduwa Republic flourish without playing gf role, well sha make we dey look, that reminds I had me I personally think abode should put an end to oluoomo and all those thugs, omo onile etc in Lagos for good they are spoiling the face of lag and making life unbearable I wish, I had near

1 Like

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Adebowale89(m): 1:16pm On May 29, 2018
Postanalyser:

"babysit" post,good i'm glad to hear that. like i said before, we are trooping en masse to your region, to subdue you and of course utilize your gross gullibility to our advantage,hence our state being the state with the highest number of billionaires. is that not enough punishment for you already? oh wait,have you forgotten that we also eradicated you fro Ojo in Lagos, just to mention but a few.
Talking about "mental disorder" ,the last time i checked, it was still widely believed among you all that "the foolishness of an igbo man is the Wisdom of a Yoruba man",so my mental disorderliness is your apex Wisdom.

I couldn't expect to read sth more than this from you. a post of typical Igbo boy. y'all won't stop bragging on littering another man's land guy stick to your spare parts that y'all none of

your antecedent keep negating your premises. the essence of your ranting sef sound childish to me

1 Like

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by lordyugo: 1:30pm On May 29, 2018
Y0ruba:

Dang!

We can see how those taxes from 2 by 2 shop industrialists have engendered a highly developed SE. We can see these taxes are so high that Igbos have stayed back in their region to revel in an environment built with high returns from tax. grin

Your delusion is top-notch.

Lol look
Ds broke unexposed dumb afonja doesn't know that for every 2x2 shop ,there are 2 or more warehouses to it
For every 2x2 shop there are dozens of trips to overseas to import goods.
For every 2x2 there are dozens of foreign contacts that manufacture goods for you
For every 2x2 there are millions in the bank,making the banks grow, dom accts, etc
For every 2x2 there are estates being built, fancy cars bought etc, overseas vacations
Could go on nd on but how would an afonja with the genetic malfunction of fear and laziness to make money understand, who thinks it's all bout 2x2
So stick to civil servants job nd skull mining

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by WhoRUDeceiving: 1:31pm On May 29, 2018
ACF is a TERRORIST GROUP

Long live Biafra

1 Like

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Postanalyser: 1:32pm On May 29, 2018
Adebowale89:

I couldn't expect to read sth more than this from you. a post of typical Igbo boy. y'all won't stop bragging on littering another man's land guy stick to your spare parts that y'all none of

your antecedent keep negating your premises. the essence of your ranting sef sound childish to me

Lol..."another man's land" in this 21st century? let's say the foreigners(Europeans, Asians and Americans) that "litter" all over Africa do not have their respective countries better than the shithole?
Grow up boy. You guys have formed the habit of terming us "braggarts" whenever we deem it fit to enlighten you a little bit.

Yes of course we started with spare parts business, then advanced to where we are today technologically , that's a feat.

Talk about "ranting" we know people who posses that as a virtue(the afonjas),so next time know when you're selling out yourself.

i read a comment above telling you to leave off the dictionary whenever you want to comment,i think you should stick to the advice, as using "heavy words" while there are "simpler words" to use in a sentence is not a proof of being enlightened (you should have learnt this, assuming you travel out of your region, but sad enough you are stuck in one place,and we have to teach you this too).
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by desmond2pk: 1:40pm On May 29, 2018
Who does national unity help?

2 Likes

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by B2mario(m): 1:41pm On May 29, 2018
Mrakeli:
The Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) Monday said the threat by the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) to declare May 30 as ‘a sit-at-home day’ was destructive and a threat to national cohesion.
In a statement, the forum urged governors and elders from the South-east region to call their wards to order, stressing that such action is capable of causing chaos in the country.

The statement signed by the spokesman of the forum, Muhammad Ibrahim, recalled that the sit-at-home order last year by the IPOB did not only infringe on the liberty and rights of innocent and law-abiding citizens residing in the South-east, but was also hijacked by hoodlums who used the opportunity to unleash terror and mayhem on non indigenes.

“It would be recalled that the sit-at-home order of last year by IPOB did not only infringe on the liberty and rights of innocent and law abiding citizens residing in the South-east zone of Nigeria, it was also hijacked by hoodlums who unleashed terror on non-indigenes. We therefore cannot afford a repeat of such incidence.

“Given the benefit of hindsight, ACF therefore, calls on the South-east governors to prevail on their citizens to ignore such acts that seek to affect our sense of oneness and could also affect the economy and political stability of not only in the South-east but of Nigeria as a whole,” the statement said.

The forum urged members of IPOB to listen to the wise counsel of their elders and elected political representatives at both the national and state assemblies and adopt due democratic process.
“Our present democratic structure provides sufficient avenue for people to give voice to their aspirations and vent their concerns. Nigerians should therefore avail themselves to this opportunity rather than seek to heat up the polity.

“ACF also calls on the security agencies to put in adequate measures that will ensure the safety of all citizens in every part of country…
“Our faith in one indivisible Nigeria despite our moments of national instability and challenges has continued to be reaffirmed by individuals and groups at different fora.

“We have also demonstrated it in words and deeds in our political sojourn. We cannot therefore jettison our collective sacrifice for primordial sentiments that would do no one any good,” the ACF said.

The forum said further that Nigeria, like all developing nations, has challenges which can be overcome through collective hard work and due democratic process, stressing that intimidation and threats are not viable means that give voice to people’s aspiration as it is unnecessary and unhelpful.

IPOB had in a statement by its
Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, directed people of the South-east to sit at home on May 30 in remembrance of the Biafra struggle, victims of Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram violence and those who died in the hands of security agencies in Nigeria over the years.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/05/acf-warns-ipob-against-undermining.html

what is their business with that, can't they concentrate on their business? why should they be taking paracetamol for another man's headache. the disunity of this country is caused by the northerners, people who think that they own the country and can decide for others, people who think that they are born to rule, people who think that every development should come to their side 1st before any other place, people whose corrupt nature has been pulling Nigeria backward since 1960, people who kill and love killing at will.

I might not believe in Biafra but I've starting buying the idea. These are people you hate with passion, people you killed in hundreds of thousand just because a man from their tribe led a coup supported by all Nigerians. These are people you have subjugated to nothing, people you ceased their properties after civil war, failed to develop and reintegrate them fully as fellow Nigerians. Your greed cannot allow you to allow any of their tribesmen to become a president in a country you claim you share with them.

leave Igbos alone and solve the problem that is overriding the north. If you really want them to drop remembering 30th may show them love. Hausa/Fulani I know can not allow this country to unite fully where we will see ourselves as one. you always segregating based on cultural and religious backgrounds.

When Boko haram started the notion of seceding North east as an Islamic state no southerner complained or said that northeasterners are posing threat to the country. Now that Fulani herdsmen are disturbing some section of the country people are seeing it as a federal govt issue that will be solved amicably. No Igbo man has ever given any warning to anybody.

Your actions and inactions have shown that you have the Paramount belief that this country belongs to you and you alone. Your governors and elders should be cautioned to call you people to senses. Must you be giving empty noises all the time, are you the government of this country or are you the government spokespersons? Is like Southeast governors have to warn your governors to warn you. If there is a grievance channel it to your governors to raise it in the Nigeria governors forum. You should not be jumping your governors to come and disgrace yourselves cos this your dirty actions will definitely lead to another civil war.

And for these your empty noises every time, I support the disintegration of this country. Nigeria is not one and cannot be one. How old is this country that up to now we are still having serious problem after experiencing a brutal civil war?

If someone is not Hausa/Fulani he/she hardly receive warm love from them ask people that are living in the north. They are the people holding the unity of this country, they are the real problem of this country. Late major Gideon Orkar has said it before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by lordyugo: 1:44pm On May 29, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s]
Ipob yewt, I know even the oxygen we breath in this country belongs to igbos, but what are they doing in the North.

What I find hilarious is sane ,educated and enlightened individuals from the south trying to argue wit a gum sniffing aboki who should b selling suya, shining shoes, working as a gateman like his fellow hardworking aboki brethren littered all over the nooks nd crannies in the south cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Simbrixton(m): 1:45pm On May 29, 2018
King44:
agreed but who among the people is ready to put an end to Mc oluoomo boys n his manace n do you think greedy person like tinubu would live the so called oduduwa Republic flourish without playing gf role, well sha make we dey look, that reminds I had me I personally think abode should put an end to oluoomo and all those thugs, omo onile etc in Lagos for good they are spoiling the face of lag and making life unbearable I wish, I had near
sadly nairaland is a forum where I cannot extensively explain the workings of yoruba secessionist movements i think i need to write a book on it there is a guy in London by the name of adeyinka Grandson that agitates for an independent state then we have agbekoya movement Yolicom in lagos and OPC which am affiliated to though i must state Opc leadership has never directly called for it(neutral) but a lot of opc members support freedom
On mc oluomo issue mc works hand in hand with tinubu and by extension ambode this people are in support of the extortion if you ask me this people can be stopped and should be stopped i see all this issues as small trust me but you are right about omo onile and the level of greed in lagos been above normal all this problems are social problems that have solution its just leadership and courage
Re: ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity by Simbrixton(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2018
T

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Killed, Seven Shot, Two Missing As Hoodlums Attack Ogun Community / Labour To Strike If ASUU Issue Is Not Resolved / LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.