Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Client Ties Lagos Prostitute's Neck With Rope, Tries To Kill Her After Sex - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Client Ties Lagos Prostitute's Neck With Rope, Tries To Kill Her After Sex (38651 Views)

Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room / Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Client Ties Lagos Prostitute's Neck With Rope, Tries To Kill Her After Sex by elopee3000(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2018
Nedfed:
Life of the so called prostitute are damn.
How will u follow a man you don't know to a hotel all in the name of hustling?
Many av being killed in dis process
hotel is even better what students that will travel to another state to sleep with a guy she met onine chat
Re: Client Ties Lagos Prostitute's Neck With Rope, Tries To Kill Her After Sex by userplainly(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2018
Please I need help!..... Anyone knows how much is South African visa, or price of economy class plane ticket..... I need answers now please! .... jus give me run down of how much I'll spend for everything!
Re: Client Ties Lagos Prostitute's Neck With Rope, Tries To Kill Her After Sex by userplainly(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2018
Please I need help!..... Anyone knows how much is South African visa, or price of economy class plane ticket..... I need answers now please! .... jus give me run down of how much I'll spend for everything!
Re: Client Ties Lagos Prostitute's Neck With Rope, Tries To Kill Her After Sex by Archangel15: 10:27am On May 29, 2018
Baronnaire:
The West have never and would forever despise any country with very large population.

Nigerias problem since 1914 was orchestrated to distabilize our unity knowing it would make us formidable and prosperous.

Do you know that all these deadly viruses like Ebola, Monkey Pox, HIV, Anthrax etc are man made by the West in their labs? These are antics designed to reduce African population.

So if the Australian Inland Taipan has suddenly found its way here, I smell the hand of the west.
Remember the man intercepted with crates of exotic reptiles of which included snakes in Nigeria?

The West is evil and will do anything to remain dominant over others... cry

Africans that have killing themselves since 16bc don't need the Westerners to reduce their population
Re: Client Ties Lagos Prostitute's Neck With Rope, Tries To Kill Her After Sex by diamondvil(f): 10:30am On May 29, 2018
God just gave you a second chance. If you like, change, if you like, continue. it might be a different story next time.
Re: Client Ties Lagos Prostitute's Neck With Rope, Tries To Kill Her After Sex by Revolva(m): 10:32am On May 29, 2018
ahahah prostitutes full lagos ehnnnn see this page u go fear all naija gals

https://m.facebook.com/naijaolosho
Re: Client Ties Lagos Prostitute's Neck With Rope, Tries To Kill Her After Sex by greatefa1011(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2018
post=67975653:
Orisirisi something.
Christ just saved u Try it next Next time and see if u will be spared?
Re: Client Ties Lagos Prostitute's Neck With Rope, Tries To Kill Her After Sex by 2mch(m): 10:45am On May 29, 2018
That man is a mad man. I hope police execute him. He seems to have a very sick view of sex and must have killed many people. Killing comes too easy to him.
Re: Client Ties Lagos Prostitute's Neck With Rope, Tries To Kill Her After Sex by Dafreeguy(m): 11:02am On May 29, 2018
Babyforever:
Thank GOD for your life it would have been a different story
Her life is somehow not a life. if u know u know
Re: Client Ties Lagos Prostitute's Neck With Rope, Tries To Kill Her After Sex by Babyforever(f): 11:16am On May 29, 2018
Dafreeguy:
Her life is somehow not a life. if u know u know
Her life is special that's why she was saved
Re: Client Ties Lagos Prostitute's Neck With Rope, Tries To Kill Her After Sex by Dafreeguy(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2018
Babyforever:
Her life is special that's why she was saved
You mean special sex-working life?
Re: Client Ties Lagos Prostitute's Neck With Rope, Tries To Kill Her After Sex by Babyforever(f): 11:21am On May 29, 2018
Dafreeguy:
You mean special sex-working life?
Don't judge her because you don't know her story
Re: Client Ties Lagos Prostitute's Neck With Rope, Tries To Kill Her After Sex by grandstar(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2018
Baronnaire:
The West have never and would forever despise any country with very large population.

Nigerias problem since 1914 was orchestrated to distabilize our unity knowing it would make us formidable and prosperous.

Do you know that all these deadly viruses like Ebola, Monkey Pox, HIV, Anthrax etc are man made by the West in their labs? These are antics designed to reduce African population.

So if the Australian Inland Taipan has suddenly found its way here, I smell the hand of the west.
Remember the man intercepted with crates of exotic reptiles of which included snakes in Nigeria?

The West is evil and will do anything to remain dominant over others... cry

They want to hold us back so we can flood their countries looking for work? Be reasonable.

They need Third World countries to boom as they create markets for their goods.

What they dislike is mercantilist trade policies

1 Like

Re: Client Ties Lagos Prostitute's Neck With Rope, Tries To Kill Her After Sex by Dafreeguy(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2018
Babyforever:
Don't judge her because you don't know her story
I aint realy judging, i just see no reason that justifies a full grown adult lyk her in deciding to be a who*e.
Re: Client Ties Lagos Prostitute's Neck With Rope, Tries To Kill Her After Sex by shepherd003: 12:23pm On May 29, 2018
work hazard every where
Re: Client Ties Lagos Prostitute's Neck With Rope, Tries To Kill Her After Sex by ikezudon(m): 12:28pm On May 29, 2018
aye mi oo

in other news, see tips on becoming a good rapper

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/tips-on-becoming-a-good-rapper-in-nigeria/
Re: Client Ties Lagos Prostitute's Neck With Rope, Tries To Kill Her After Sex by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 29, 2018
nawa oo.. dis world is evil
Re: Client Ties Lagos Prostitute's Neck With Rope, Tries To Kill Her After Sex by mechanics(m): 9:44pm On May 30, 2018
She has learnt her lesson.
Re: Client Ties Lagos Prostitute's Neck With Rope, Tries To Kill Her After Sex by okwabayi(m): 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
It's not enough that some men _fuck and later turn the situation to physical combat, now people have sex and try to murder the _prostitute?
Wahala dey o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Priestba Anthony-Nwokocha, RSBC News Director (Photo) / Two Women Steal Clothes In A Boutique, Hide Them In Their Underwear. Photos / Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.