Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Delsu Post Utme Discussion - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delsu Post Utme Discussion (1611 Views)

2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) / DELSU Cut-Off Mark For All Courses 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delsu Post Utme Discussion by blueprint4real: 4:36am On May 29, 2018
i like to share my experience in the last 2017 delsu post utme.
The question was all aptitude test
Re: Delsu Post Utme Discussion by oilandgasapt: 4:59am On May 29, 2018
SIMILE APTITUDE TEST QUESTIONS
https://www.classmarker.com/online-test/start/?quiz=km45ae0ba870c970
Simile is a verbal aptitude test and has been one of the aptitude test questions used in recent years. Simile compare two things using a well define characteristics.
In simile aptitude test, if you did not know it, it is difficult to make correct guess. lets take an example below.

1. Select the correct simile that best completes each expression below.
As devoted as a.........'. A. Mother B. Slave C. . Guard D. Pastor
Most student will quickly choose option D. But that is wrong.
The correct option is A

Happy practicing
Re: Delsu Post Utme Discussion by tayetomiwah1(m): 8:26am On May 29, 2018
add dis number for whatsapp news 07089771510
Re: Delsu Post Utme Discussion by jobaptest: 8:55am On May 29, 2018
ALL BUT APTITUDE TEST QUESTIONS
https://www.classmarker.com/online-test/start/?quiz=ker5ad024bfa7c59

This was one of the question in 2017 DELSU POST UTME EXAM and have been used in several other years in DELSU POST UTME APTITUDE TEST from 2006 till date.
So what is this type of aptitude test question trying to test your ability on. In ALL BUT, the examiner is trying to test your understanding of verbal reasoning. Aithough the question may look simple, many student who have been tested on this type of question usually pick the wrong option thinking it is the correct answer

Lets take an example below

1. A shepherd had 27 sheep. All but 10 died. How many he left with ?
A. 10 B. 15 C. 17 D. 27

Many student usually pick option C. They get their answer simply with this formular 27 - 10 = 17

But option C is wrong. Remember, this is not a mathematics or numerical question, it is a verbal or english question.

The correct option is A.

How do we arrive at A as our answer? Well, ALL BUT mean ALL EXCEPT. So we can reframe the question this way

A shepherd had 27 sheep. All except (All but) 10 died. How many he left with ?
A. 10 B. 15 C. 17 D. 27

Out of the 27 sheep, only 10 did not died, so he is left with 10 sheep.

Click below to take more questions on this lectures:
https://www.classmarker.com/online-test/start/?quiz=ker5ad024bfa7c59

Happy practicing
Re: Delsu Post Utme Discussion by Deckline(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2018
Thanks OP for creating this thread. It will really be helpful to the likes of me,DoctorRo,and the rest. I am a Delsu Law aspirant. Kindly put us through. Thank you! cc Ghozky , Prosperkaro etc
Re: Delsu Post Utme Discussion by DoctorRo(f): 4:09pm On May 29, 2018
Deckline:
Thanks OP for creating this thread. It will really be helpful to the likes of me,DoctorRo,and the rest. I am a Delsu Law aspirant. Kindly put us through. Thank you! cc Ghozky , Prosperkaro etc
Thanks for the mention Deckline and OP thanks too
Re: Delsu Post Utme Discussion by DoctorRo(f): 4:38pm On May 29, 2018
How many questions pls and are they all in this format for all courses
Re: Delsu Post Utme Discussion by Deckline(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2018
Why are DELSU forums as dry as this? DoctorRo,we were wrong to think we found a helping thread. No one ever replies and they see our comments. Maybe they are thinking we are lazy ni. I'm unfollowing this coversation if the Op starts acting like a Sly.
Re: Delsu Post Utme Discussion by Deckline(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2018
blueprint4real:
No offence mister, but you are not helping matters. You just told us to expect aptitude test but you didn't give us details. If you are just gonna sit there thinking you've helped then i must say this topic you created has no base. A thread is meant to be conversational! Not empty!! WHAT WERE YOUR EXPERIENCE??
Re: Delsu Post Utme Discussion by DoctorRo(f): 10:15pm On May 29, 2018
Deckline:

No offence mister, but you are not helping matters. You just told us to expect aptitude test but you didn't give us details. If you are just gonna sit there thinking you've helped then i must say this topic you created has no base. A thread is meant to be conversational! Not empty!! WHAT WERE YOUR EXPERIENCE??
hahaha easy bro I can tell you are fed up of this delsu aspirants,me sef don tire no be only you anyway let's be waiting for the form maybe they might just be out.
Re: Delsu Post Utme Discussion by Deckline(m): 7:31am On May 30, 2018
DoctorRo:
hahaha easy bro I can tell you are fed up of this delsu aspirants,me sef don tire no be only you anyway let's be waiting for the form maybe they might just be out.
That's probably till July/August. Threads like these would have been dead already before then. I'm just tired jare. I'm starting a private tutorial soon so i won't even give any fvck again.
Re: Delsu Post Utme Discussion by DoctorRo(f): 8:39am On May 30, 2018
Deckline:

That's probably till July/August. Threads like these would have been dead already before then. I'm just tired jare. I'm starting a private tutorial soon so i won't even give any fvck again.
I don't give a fvck either I'm tired of them jare,from Friday intense preparations begins.

1 Like

Re: Delsu Post Utme Discussion by ochuksman: 3:37am On May 31, 2018
DELSU POST UTME APTITUDE TEST PREPARATION. LECTURE 3 OF 30

IF COMPARISON
practise here
https://www.classmarker.com/online-test/start/?quiz=6nr5ae0ae8524f65

If comparison is a kind of logical reasoning questions. It can be a little confusing if expecially it is the first time you are seeing this type of aptitude test questions.
Let take an example:

1. If train is called bus, bus is called tractor, tractor is called car, car is callscooter, scooter is called bicycle, bicycle is called moped, which is used to plough a field
A. Train B. Bus C. Tractor D. Car

Tractor is used to plough a field. Many student will chose option C

But option C is wrong.

The correct option is D

This is how we arrive at our answer

Explaination: A Tractor is used to plough a field, but a tractor is called Car. So a Car will be used to plough the field

To practise more questions on these, click the link below

1 Like

Re: Delsu Post Utme Discussion by olamide1987: 10:51am On May 31, 2018
available on sale...interested applicants should seek directives on registration and admission processing from the school admin office 08085910826 ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
1. GENERAL NURSING PROGRAMME
Candidates for admission into the General Nursing Education Programme of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria must posses the Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent with five credits to include English Language and either Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Health Science at not more than 2 sittings.
Duration of Study Three (3) calendar years.
Registration obtainable Registered Nurse (RN
2. POST BASIC MIDWIFERY PROGRAMME
The Candidate must be a Registered Nurse and must also meet all institutional Requirements to be admitted into any of the 66 schools of midwifery.
Duration of Study One (1) calendar year.
Registration obtainable Registered Midwife (RM
3. POST BASIC PSYCHIATRIC NURSING PROGRAMME
The Candidate must be a Registered Nurse and must also meet all institutional Requirements to be admitted into any of the eight (cool schools of psychiatric nursing.
Registration obtainable Registered Psychiatric Nurse (RPN
4. BACHELOR OF NURSING SCIENCE DEGREE PROGRAMME (B.N.Sc.
Five Credits level passes in WASC/SSCE or its equivalent at not more than two sittings. Subject must include English Language, Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Mathematics. Candidate must also meet all institutional requirements.
Duration of Study Five (5) calendar years with one year internship in a recognized health care institution.
Registration obtainable: Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwife (RM), Registered Public Health Nurse (RPHN). Registered Psychiatric Nurse (RPN
Academic Qualification Bachelor of Nursing Science Degree.
5. HIGHER DEGREES IN NURSING
Admission requirements As obtainable in the different Universities offering higher
degrees in Nursing
Academic Degrees Master of Philosophy, Doctor of Philosophy.
6. PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMMES
The following Post basic Nursing Programmes are run at Certificate level
1. Public Health Nursing
2. Orthopaedic Nursing
3. Paediatrics Nursing
4. Anaesthetist Nursing
5. Accident and Emergency Nursing
6. Pre-operative Nursing
7. Ear, Nose and Throat Nursing
8. Burns and Plastic Nursing
9. Cardiothoracic Nursing
10. Occupational Health Nursing
11. Intensive Care Nursing
12. Nursing Administration
13. General Nursing
Admission requirements Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife with at least one year post registration experience
A current practicing license
The applicant must meet all other institutional requirements
Duration of Study One Calendar Year, except for the Anesthetist Nursing programme which runs for eighteen (18) months
Registration Obtainable Certificate in Nursing in the area of Clinical Specialization .
CONTACT SCHOOL ADMIN ON 08085910826 FOR GUIDELINES ON GETTING THE FORM, ASSISTANCE IN REGISTRATION AND AS WELL ADMISSION PROCESSING
Re: Delsu Post Utme Discussion by AskProf: 11:06am On May 31, 2018
olamide1987:
available on sale...interested applicants should seek directives on registration and admission processing from the school admin office 08085910826 ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
1. GENERAL NURSING PROGRAMME
Candidates for admission into the General Nursing Education Programme of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria must posses the Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent with five credits to include English Language and either Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Health Science at not more than 2 sittings.
Duration of Study Three (3) calendar years.
Registration obtainable Registered Nurse (RN
2. POST BASIC MIDWIFERY PROGRAMME
The Candidate must be a Registered Nurse and must also meet all institutional Requirements to be admitted into any of the 66 schools of midwifery.
Registration obtainable Registered Midwife (RM
3. POST BASIC PSYCHIATRIC NURSING PROGRAMME
The Candidate must be a Registered Nurse and must also meet all institutional Requirements to be admitted into any of the eight (cool schools of psychiatric nursing.
Registration obtainable Registered Psychiatric Nurse (RPN
4. BACHELOR OF NURSING SCIENCE DEGREE PROGRAMME (B.N.Sc.
Five Credits level passes in WASC/SSCE or its equivalent at not more than two sittings. Subject must include English Language, Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Mathematics. Candidate must also meet all institutional requirements.
Duration of Study Five (5) calendar years with one year internship in a recognized health care institution.
Registration obtainable: Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwife (RM), Registered Public Health Nurse (RPHN). Registered Psychiatric Nurse (RPN
Academic Qualification Bachelor of Nursing Science Degree.
5. HIGHER DEGREES IN NURSING
Admission requirements As obtainable in the different Universities offering higher
degrees in Nursing
Academic Degrees Master of Philosophy, Doctor of Philosophy.
6. PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMMES
The following Post basic Nursing Programmes are run at Certificate level
1. Public Health Nursing
2. Orthopaedic Nursing
3. Paediatrics Nursing
4. Anaesthetist Nursing
5. Accident and Emergency Nursing
6. Pre-operative Nursing
7. Ear, Nose and Throat Nursing
8. Burns and Plastic Nursing
9. Cardiothoracic Nursing
10. Occupational Health Nursing
11. Intensive Care Nursing
12. Nursing Administration
13. General Nursing
Admission requirements Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife with at least one year post registration experience
A current practicing license
The applicant must meet all other institutional requirements
Duration of Study One Calendar Year, except for the Anesthetist Nursing programme which runs for eighteen (18) months
Registration Obtainable Certificate in Nursing in the area of Clinical Specialization .
CONTACT SCHOOL ADMIN ON 08085910826 FOR GUIDELINES ON GETTING THE FORM, ASSISTANCE IN REGISTRATION AND AS WELL ADMISSION PROCESSING

Pls, ignore this infantile SCAMMER...

Re: Delsu Post Utme Discussion by Tony142: 9:28pm On May 31, 2018
blueprint4real:

there are somethings about Delsu post utme i want to ask u, pls can i have ur phone number?
Re: Delsu Post Utme Discussion by Tony142: 9:34pm On May 31, 2018
oilandgasapt:
SIMILE APTITUDE TEST QUESTIONS
https://www.classmarker.com/online-test/start/?quiz=km45ae0ba870c970
Simile is a verbal aptitude test and has been one of the aptitude test questions used in recent years. Simile compare two things using a well define characteristics.
In simile aptitude test, if you did not know it, it is difficult to make correct guess. lets take an example below.

1. Select the correct simile that best completes each expression below.
As devoted as a.........'. A. Mother B. Slave C. . Guard D. Pastor
Most student will quickly choose option D. But that is wrong.
The correct option is A

Happy practicing

i would had love to ask u some questions about this Delsu post utme Aptitude test exam, pls can i have ur phone number?
Re: Delsu Post Utme Discussion by Tony142: 9:41pm On May 31, 2018
ochuksman:
DELSU POST UTME APTITUDE TEST PREPARATION. LECTURE 3 OF 30

IF COMPARISON
practise here
https://www.classmarker.com/online-test/start/?quiz=6nr5ae0ae8524f65

If comparison is a kind of logical reasoning questions. It can be a little confusing if expecially it is the first time you are seeing this type of aptitude test questions.
Let take an example:

1. If train is called bus, bus is called tractor, tractor is called car, car is callscooter, scooter is called bicycle, bicycle is called moped, which is used to plough a field
A. Train B. Bus C. Tractor D. Car

Tractor is used to plough a field. Many student will chose option C

But option C is wrong.

The correct option is D

This is how we arrive at our answer

Explaination: A Tractor is used to plough a field, but a tractor is called Car. So a Car will be used to plough the field

To practise more questions on these, click the link below

sir pls can i get the ''DELSU POST UTME APTITUDE TEST PREPARATION. LECTURE'' from number 1 to 30 from u??

(1) (Reply)

Signs You Will Be Successfull Soon / Kwara State Polytechnic KWARAPOLY Post UTME Screening Form For 2020/2021 Is Out / List Of Foreign Schools That Accept 2.2 For Masters Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.