Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,923 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 (30737 Views)

Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / Stella Damasus & Third Husband Daniel Ademinokan Flaunt Wedding Rings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by frankmelv(m): 9:08am On May 29, 2018
what ha this got to do with the fact that today is zeamokracy day
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by Humility017(m): 9:08am On May 29, 2018
nymphomaniac:
Iranu

Abeg click like if u think we will beat Argentina at the world cup or share if u think we will lose
are you hustling for shares and likes?
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by oshe11: 9:09am On May 29, 2018
ikemesit4477:
Let her get a sex doll, to serve herself from all these heart break, after all she a grown up children, so what else is she looking for! cheesy
Read b4 Commenting
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by folake4u(f): 9:09am On May 29, 2018
post=67980048:

And you look SU, born again, spirit filled. I forget what they say about the book and the cover.

For your info, I'm none of the above trash you typed smiley
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by ibnchokomah(m): 9:25am On May 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who puts interest in the marriage of "fairly-used couples"?
He's back grin grin
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by gaby(m): 9:28am On May 29, 2018
I honestly pray it 'be' according to your word bro, but with life you never can always tell where it's tilted towards.

So I thought about the "curse" of a marriage I got myself entangled in,until reality came setting in.

Click on my siggy to Finding Europe through Africa's Deserts and Seas: the perils,triumphs and karma
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by CheedyJ(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2018
folake4u:

For your info, I'm none of the above trash you typed smiley
U kinda look like one of dem sha,not that anything is wrong with being an SU oo..
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by emerged01(m): 9:37am On May 29, 2018
chukxie:
I love the part " ..continue to enjoy every inch of me". I like the pun in it. Every inch of him she takes in intensifies and electrifies her..
Dirty mindgrin kai you have joined bad gang.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by Nobody: 9:39am On May 29, 2018
ashewoboy:

you nor like pink pvssy?

U obviously haven't been with a fair/ light skin naija babe..
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by sumesis30: 9:52am On May 29, 2018
kolafolabi:
He dumped Doris for Stella.. The man likes fair girls. One man's meat is another man's poison. I dislike omo pupa.
I like omo pupa like kilode

1 Like

Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by chukxie(m): 9:55am On May 29, 2018
emerged01:

Dirty mindgrin kai you have joined bad gang.

Fear gree me join bad gang? I no fitn't grin

1 Like

Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by enemyofprogress: 10:07am On May 29, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by folake4u(f): 10:09am On May 29, 2018
CheedyJ:

U kinda look like one of dem sha,not that anything is wrong with being an SU oo..

Well I'm not an SU smiley.

Haven't you heard of #TeamNatural sad
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by CheedyJ(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2018
folake4u:

Well I'm not an SU smiley.

Haven't you heard of #TeamNatural sad
Of course, I av heard of team natural(smile).. Anyways, be yourself cos u look beautiful d way u are..not trying to patronize u oo..safe
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by Haleesha1209(f): 10:35am On May 29, 2018
Munzy14:
The worst thing that happened to this generation is blogging. They twist news to attract traffic.
yes cos they know u like to open it sha! to read the full story...that's how they do
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by Here2day(m): 10:37am On May 29, 2018
[/b]
ashewoboy:

you nor like pink pvssy?
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by Here2day(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2018
Me sef no like fair girls.. So do u mean Itz now only me, u and Davido that do not like fair girls?
kolafolabi:
He dumped Doris for Stella.. The man likes fair girls. One man's meat is another man's poison. I dislike omo pupa.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by Lastanza: 11:08am On May 29, 2018
miqos02:
Dem no go born pikin? The man is just chopping the kpekus in vain?

Baba

@nwaAmaikpe, wetin u think ?

I have laptop HDD for sale
How much? Location?
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by folake4u(f): 11:39am On May 29, 2018
CheedyJ:

Of course, I av heard of team natural(smile).. Anyways, be yourself cos u look beautiful d way u are..not trying to patronize u oo..safe

Awwwn thanks smiley.

I knowwink
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by CheedyJ(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2018
folake4u:

Awwwn thanks smiley.

I knowwink
BT u were getting vexed at being compared to an SU initially..anyways, enjoy ur day & remain natural...
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by folake4u(f): 11:52am On May 29, 2018
CheedyJ:

BT u were getting vexed at being compared to an SU initially..anyways, enjoy ur day & remain natural...

I wasn't upset, just told the n1gga a piece of my mind.

You too cool.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by CheedyJ(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2018
folake4u:

I wasn't upset, just told the n1gga a piece of my mind.

You too cool.
OK oo..sha don't change 4 anyone cos I feel comparisons like this wud always come up.just keep being u..I like ladies like u,no Peruvian, Brazilian, excessive 'painting'etc..but wat do I know
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by MrJahsboi: 12:17pm On May 29, 2018
miqos02:
Dem no go born pikin? The man is just chopping the kpekus in vain?

Baba

@nwaAmaikpe, wetin u think ?

I have laptop HDD for sale
you don thief HDD You this lazy Nigerian youth
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by miqos02(m): 1:33pm On May 29, 2018
Lastanza:

How much? Location?
Ikeja, lagos
Re: Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 by folake4u(f): 5:56pm On May 29, 2018
CheedyJ:

OK oo..sha don't change 4 anyone cos I feel comparisons like this wud always come up.just keep being u..I like ladies like u,no Peruvian, Brazilian, excessive 'painting'etc..but wat do I know

Thank you sah cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Rocks NYSC Uniform On Set (Photos) / Pete Edochie With Wike & His Wife At AMAA 2016 In Rivers State / Mercy Aigbe Shows Off New Blonde Look - Ladies Who Can Bet This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.