Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) (29750 Views)

President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) / Lawan Shuts Down Motion Seeking To Debate Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech / Ten Lessons From President Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Joylove2324(f): 11:19am On May 29, 2018
Paperwhite:
President Buhari didn't address the health sector challenge esp.his penchant for seeking medical tourism. sad
you can help him address it na...oponu
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by naijacentric(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2018
Joylove2324:

lazy youth
harworking fool
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by naijacentric(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2018
Walexddon20:

Dindinrin citizen
oloriburuku somebody am sorry for u bitch
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Joylove2324(f): 11:23am On May 29, 2018
naijacentric:
harworking fool
keep ranting u go dey aright las las
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by naijacentric(m): 11:25am On May 29, 2018
Joylove2324:

keep ranting u go dey aright las las
enter ur boxers
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Spartan1203(m): 11:53am On May 29, 2018
Na the first time we de hear of railway building? If that is worthy of inclusion in the speech, why not include health sector challenges? I'm not even saying he should talk about the strike in particular; but there is no mention of efforts in improving the health sector. If Polytechnic licensing is worthy of mentioning, why won't he mention developments in health sector,,except there ain't any.
Walexddon20:

Os nah the first time health workers go strike?? Abi workers no strike for the last administration...In fact strike is no more a new thing in Nigeria and it is foolish to even attempt to measure any government achievement by the industrial actions.
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Walexddon20(m): 11:56am On May 29, 2018
cedar123:
Must you people lie in every issue, sorry Sir no hard feeling,"YOU ARE A FAILURE''. My advice to Nigerians please get your PVC ready, it is time to change the change because they have nothing to offer, 2019 is not far fetch we are waiting.

Keep waiting, I wonder what you gonna do when Buhari is voted in again come 2019...you will either jump into the well or just hang yourself.
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Walexddon20(m): 11:56am On May 29, 2018
cedar123:
Must you people lie in every issue, sorry Sir no hard feeling,"YOU ARE A FAILURE''. My advice to Nigerians please get your PVC ready, it is time to change the change because they have nothing to offer, 2019 is not far fetch we are waiting.

Keep waiting, I wonder what you gonna do when Buhari is voted in again come 2019...you will either jump into the well or just hang yourself.
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Larryslim(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2018
Omotolatolulope:

I will quote you over and over again, You are an idiot, see the way you are contradicting yourself. If commenting here will not add to your grades, then should you bother to comment at all? You should have just hold your peace, mumu!
This shows how adamant you are!
Mr man today is Monday,look for something to do!
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Omotolatolulope(f): 12:02pm On May 29, 2018
Larryslim:

This shows how adamant you are!
Mr man today is Monday,look for something to do!

Ode, today is your own monday! Go and reload your brain
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by package7(m): 12:10pm On May 29, 2018
Walexddon20:

But you pray have the team of the looters in power again...right? You pray to have the people that believe stealing is never a corruption in power again...right?. You never the value of what you have until you lose it, and when you lose it you will be crying to have it back but it would be too late then
Another Aboki again .....let's your senior brother continue to killed.
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by iguita: 12:11pm On May 29, 2018
Please my people, forgive my been out of touch, where did the president do the speech from? Abuja or London?
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Larryslim(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2018
Omotolatolulope:

Ode, today is your own monday! Go and reload your brain
Tuesday grin
Thanks for reminding me,but that doesn't change the fact that you are a fool!

1 Like

Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by mercenary: 12:16pm On May 29, 2018
Walexddon20:

What more can you see when all you have is sight but lack vision... You will see nothing from the speech because you have blinded and brainwashed by some corruptible elements that believe stealing is never a corruption. It is high time you start view things with the lens of equity and justice. You need to begin to see beyond the tip of your nose in order grow, else you will continue to live in your little mediocrity mind.
Another gullible lot
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Joylove2324(f): 12:22pm On May 29, 2018
naijacentric:
enter ur boxers
sorry i dont wear boxers.....
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Daplux4: 12:29pm On May 29, 2018
abiodunosin:

I think Igbo people will always deprive themselves the opportunities to serve this country at the apex, if their style of politics is base on hatred and unpatriotic theory....They lack the capacity to speak for the whole Nigeria. If they think they will have the sympathy of Nigerians to join hands with them to pull this government down, they will be making a BIG mistake.

Igbo people are the most loving people in Nigeria.
those who come across them will testify.
All we want is for things to be done Right
Restructuring is the Answer to everything.
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Walexddon20(m): 12:37pm On May 29, 2018
Spartan1203:
Na the first time we de hear of railway building? If that is worthy of inclusion in the speech, why not include health sector challenges? I'm not even saying he should talk about the strike in particular; but there is no mention of efforts in improving the health sector. If Polytechnic licensing is worthy of mentioning, why won't he mention developments in health sector,,except there ain't any.

It's just 3 years yet and I think the government deserve some accolades for the achievement it has been to achievement in just 3 years. There is always more to do and no one is disputing that fact. The man has not even finish his first term, and he still another term to use....so don't be in rush, more and more achievement is still coming. But let us admit and commend him for the ones he has done now
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Walexddon20(m): 12:40pm On May 29, 2018
mercenary:
Another gullible lot

It's obvious you are suffering from the malady of insanity....don't worry, stupidity will remove your trouser in the public while you are exposing your empty brain. Useless entity with little or no sense of understanding of the happening around him.
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by abiodunosin(m): 12:43pm On May 29, 2018
Daplux4:

Igbo people are the most loving people in Nigeria.
those who come across them will testify.
All we want is for things to be done Right
Restructuring is the Answer to everything.

Nobody is against restructuring. In fact, it is a win-win for everybody, but it should be done in a proper way. Your body language always shows there is no single thing good about Buhari administration. Politics should not be criticism all the way, you should also come out with solutions. I will be glad if you can do us great favor by coming out on things to be restructure in Nigeria.
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Irukjames007(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2018
PMB desevered some accolades.. ...God bless PMB God bless The Federal republic of Nigeria. .2019 is a sure victory, let the wailers keep wailing
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by anaton(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2018
Walexddon20:

You lack sense of reasoning....what matter is not how popular the messenger is, but the most important thing is how truthful and effective the message is.

Has our education gotten this bad that people cannot read and understand simple English?

Please where in my comment did I talk about the popularity of Ngene... or are you saying that ngene... and PMB are one and the same person.
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Walexddon20(m): 12:46pm On May 29, 2018
package7:
Another Aboki again .....let's your senior brother continue to killed.

Your mumu never and I never pray it does... You are a confused and lost lazy youths. many of your mates are out there grabbing different opportunities while you are here making noise and constituting nuisance all over the social media platform. You better wise up before it's too late for you and start enjoying in the scheme and program of the government instead of doing this blind criticism.
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by naijacentric(m): 12:54pm On May 29, 2018
Joylove2324:

sorry i dont wear boxers.....
lol dar one sef dey Enjoy ur day
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by package7(m): 12:54pm On May 29, 2018
Walexddon20:

Your mumu never and I never pray it does... You are a confused and lost lazy youths. many of your mates are out there grabbing different opportunities while you are here making noise and constituting nuisance all over the social media platform. You better wise up before it's too late for you and start enjoying in the scheme and program of the government instead of doing this blind criticism.
Don't be a fool, you are just a little boy. Anyway I will keep praying for you.
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Walexddon20(m): 1:05pm On May 29, 2018
package7:
Don't be a fool, you are just a little boy. Anyway I will keep praying for you.

Your advice should rather be directed to you because you are already a fool and need redemption from your foolishness. Keep praying for yourself and your gullible generation so that God can help you know the truth. I need not a prayer of an hypocrite like you.
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by package7(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2018
Walexddon20:

Your advice should rather be directed to you because you are already a fool and need redemption from your foolishness. Keep praying for yourself and your gullible generation so that God can help you know the truth. I need not a prayer of an hypocrite like you.
Wale ori e kope rara
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by PataAlhaja(m): 1:38pm On May 29, 2018
crimeboss:

So @pataAlhaja it's now a religious issue, it would seem the toga attach to islam as a religion of peace is a lie judging from u, shouldn't there be those who will oppose ur fool u call ur president, is it not obvious the trash he said was all lies just to console ur pathetic life, it's not a crime of u choose to reel and roll in buhari's lies and deception because he's a muslim like ur self even though u chose to align with a born failure who contested thrice and lost but rode to power on the back of corruption itself, and i ask u if u are not an oloriburuku of gargantuan proportion, cases of MAINA'S reinstatement, YUSSUF the NHIS chairman, BARU the NNPC contract scandal and the TSA billions not remitted, all these happenings right understand the very noise of incorruptible champion, wouldn't u say ur islamic god and saviour is filthy and corrupt to his deepest marrow?, note this question need a direct answer but i would understand if choose the other alternative which is expected of a fool and a futureless serf if i am not wrong u are one.

Fool, I am not a muslim! I don't do religion.

Don't me deceived by my moniker. It actually means "Alhaja's panties", a mockery of Muslim faithfuls.
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by truthfulparrot(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2018
Joylove2324:

maybe you are not on this planet or you deliberately decided to be a fool......if you are lazy to read or lazy to find out his achievement so far.....i can help you out bro
It is idiots and gullible people that are ever ready to swallow hook and sinkers stinking lies coming from APC. I took my time to investigate the so called projects and achievements in the president speech and I was flabbergasted at the flagrant lies and misinformation. Anyway zombies will always believe even if APC say the sun rises from the south!
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by raphaeladeyele: 2:20pm On May 29, 2018
HAPPY DEMOCRACY DAX
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Spartan1203(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2018
I believe that Buhari as a person has integrity. My issue is that he doesn't appear to have had a plan before resuming office. Giving him another 4 years will be a huge gamble based on the unpreparedness his government has displayed. He seems not to have a grasp of what ruling involves. People around him are not helping and his body language seems to promote sycophants. 1 thing I can say is electricity in my area is better; whether it was GEJ that started the reforms or or, I am seeing the benefits in Buhari regime. Otherwise as a non partisan citizen, there's very little I can comment that the government has POSITIVELY brought about to affect ME.
Walexddon20:

It's just 3 years yet and I think the government deserve some accolades for the achievement it has been to achievement in just 3 years. There is always more to do and no one is disputing that fact. The man has not even finish his first term, and he still another term to use....so don't be in rush, more and more achievement is still coming. But let us admit and commend him for the ones he has done now
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by lizliz: 3:03pm On May 29, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
IPOB FanYougos: Buhari has failed

Patriotic Nigerians : Then Vote him out..

IPOB FanYougos: Hmm, Buhari must not contest..

Patriotic Nigerians : But He has the constitutional right to contest.

IPOB FanYougos: Then He will lose woefully..

Patriotic Nigerians : We will vote for him, He will win and see the reasons....

IPOB Fanyougos: Why are they celebrating his achievement?

Patriotic Nigerians : But you said he's a failure na...

IPOB Fanyougos: You are a SYCOPHANT.

Summary: Don't be swayed about the hate filled unpatriotic disposition of now dying ipob miscreants, towards any progress and achievement being recorded by Buhari/Nigeria in his quest to reposition Nigeria in where she truly belongs in the comity of advancing Nations.

They are basically against him for these:

1. Defeating their ogogoro drunkard of a former President (Goatluck Jonathan)

2. Taming a divisive element (Nnamdi Cownu)

3. Blocking of economic leakages, reducing importation and seeking agricultural self sufficiency.

They are about 302 ipob yoots on Nairaland giving likes to another posts, regardless of how meaningless those comments are.

But we are winning real and Big grin

Thank You, President Buhari.
are you OK?
Re: President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) by Walexddon20(m): 3:31pm On May 29, 2018
Spartan1203:
I believe that Buhari as a person has integrity. My issue is that he doesn't appear to have had a plan before resuming office. Giving him another 4 years will be a huge gamble based on the unpreparedness his government has displayed. He seems not to have a grasp of what ruling involves. People around him are not helping and his body language seems to promote sycophants. 1 thing I can say is electricity in my area is better; whether it was GEJ that started the reforms or or, I am seeing the benefits in Buhari regime. Otherwise as a non partisan citizen, there's very little I can comment that the government has POSITIVELY brought about to affect ME.

One of the problem we are having in Nigeria is either we don't have the right information or we don't believe in the one we have. Government is initiating different scheme and programs that is benefiting millions of Nigerians everyday. If we are conversant enough, we will be aware of all these things that the government is doing.

But I want us to be candid we ourselves, Nigeria is so big that a lot of things can be going on around us without us been aware. And we cannot also dispute the fact that there are some people working against the government, trying all their best to de-market the government and mare their image. I'm still of the opinion that this administration deserve the second term. And let's even think of it, if we want to vote them out....who do we think among the people that has been declaring their interest can do better than Buhari or that even have a better profile than Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Rejects Overtures To Join APC, Frowns At Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Saheed Balogun Joins Mini-walk Taking Place In Jos For Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) / Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.