Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught (36885 Views)

Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) / Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself / Fake Female Blind Beggar Caught In Lagos, Knelt Down & Disgraced By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by Sirpaul(m): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
see the guy face like prayer point....
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
Skones must always bust catfish
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by Dumdumfashion(f): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
His real face no be here o! grin
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lmao, Baba looks like Vincent Enyeama grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by Authoreety: 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hvvv
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
This dude Na wayray sef... Apologize to the person you impersonated grin grin grin ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by Giftedhands123: 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lol.
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by richidinho(m): 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
his village people
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
malificent:
Bone thugs and harmony got me grin grin grin

Baba looks like an angry bird

I split my coffee! You owe me a coffee cry

OMG! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by Redphallus(m): 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
This is some next level catfishing. LMAO
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by dominique(f): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
E-beggers have taken over all social media including Nairaland. Most of them have adopted female handles too.
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by 9inches(m): 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
Abeg free the guy. Desperate times grin
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by engrkaz(m): 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
Didi2d:
Hahahahahaha!

Me and one dey chat like this, him never know say I don code say him be guy.
Send the money, I will come and spend the night with you, Na song him dey sing for me since. I just dey use am play
service to humanity. Make him spend so much time with u, to reduce the time he spends with potential magas
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by BiafranBushBoy: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
PrincessB1:
Busted! grin
Look at his scary face grin grin

kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by wristbangle: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin

Hungry boy
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by Tonimagnificent: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
onyxdiarymedia:
Hahahaha!

See Usman Shagari, the grandson of Nigeria's former President, Shehu Shagari.

https://onyxdiary.com/fine-african-men-see-the-sexy-usman-shagari-grandson-of-nigerias-former-president-shehu-shagari/

This nigga knows his real face won't fetch him a dime, he decided to go fishing wit a girl's pics. how dumb. men of dis days don't fall 4 such crap, wen nxt u wanna scam b d man dat God created u to b, use a decent pix (if plastic surgery does not work on u then search for a handsome dude online) upload, then target ladies they are vulnerable, they want to b loved.

*note* only ladies from 30 and above are desperate 29 nd below are still slaying so u don't dare go near those ones...

THANK ME LATER.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by OhiOfIhima: 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
E don try Bambiala e no pay, e port enter scaminology, Chaii, ur own bad luck pass Buba own Joor... Your head need to be wash in Osun river for seven marketing days scammer.. The guy pound on u like Randy Ortom cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by lenny12(m): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
malificent:
i'm A Bone thug and harmony got me grin grin grin

I looks like an angry bird
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by lenny12(m): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=lenny12 post=68231287][/quote]jesusss What Is This?
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by lenny12(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
dominique:
E-beggers have taken over all social media including Nairaland. Most of them have adopted female handles too.
including You Smh For Yah All
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by iammarvellux(m): 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nice
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
My camera is bad. I've heard that excuse over million times...... especially back then on 2go cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by Acidosis(m): 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
That bambiala line got me ROTFL grin grin grin ;S

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by Tunestein: 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
onyxdiarymedia:
Lol! This went left real quick!

Check out the most finest Nigerian guy on Instagram! https://onyxdiary.com/do-you-know-nigerias-finest-guy-on-instagram-nathan-rexx/
Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by skallion7(m): 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
bwahahaha
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by ogbu80(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
malificent:

angry bird... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by roqrules04(m): 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
He want to scam on Twitter of all places
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by DrMuzungu(m): 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
I once in a cyber caffee (long before the fast 4G internet) saw a guy playing like a girl on yahoo chat. As he was next to me, I could see his screen (and his chat name) but he could not see mine. So I got in touch through my skype, and chatted a bit with him. Then I frustrated him so much saying he is a boy but not just any boy, that he is a SMALL BOI. he was frustrated so much that he left his girlfriend there and went somewhere else.
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by timibare(m): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
I knw this guy, the scammer na JABU student him be.......so holy holy students sef dey scam.....thief
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by obowunmi(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
People think they are doing investigation on twitter, most people are just idiots.

Give the guy money or not.
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by Crixina(f): 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
malificent:

I almost choked laughing.

Bone thugs and harmony, more like Black eye peas.
Re: Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught by gonkin(m): 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
Scammers every where

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) / Drunk Police Officer Kills Father Of 3 In Port Harcourt / Steward Arrested For Trying To Steal Wads Of Naira From A Guest's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.