Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,135 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Karius Writes Apology Letter To Liverpool Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Karius Writes Apology Letter To Liverpool Fans (387 Views)

World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius / I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius / Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Karius Writes Apology Letter To Liverpool Fans by odun360(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2018
Liverpool goal keeper, Loris Karius has continued to beg the fans of the club following his blunders on Saturday uefa champions League final .

Two goal keeping errors from Karius resulted in the 3-1 loss to Real Madrid .

He wrote on his twitter:

"Haven’t really slept until now... the scenes are still running through my head again and again... I'm infinitely sorry to my teammates, for you fans, and for all the staff. I know that I messed it up with the two mistakes and let you all down...

" ...As I said I'd just like to turn back the time but that's not possible. It's even worse as we all felt that we could have beaten Real Madrid and we were in the game for a long time...

" Thank you to our unbelievable fans who came to Kiev and held my back, even after the game. I don't take that for granted and once again it showed me what a big family we are. Thank you and we will come back stronger."

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/karius-writes-apology-letter-to.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Karius Writes Apology Letter To Liverpool Fans by Shalomc(f): 8:00am On May 29, 2018
Find another club.

(1) (Reply)

Starting XI: Iwobi, Moses, Kane,Sterling Start In Nigeria Vs England In Friendly / Barcelona Deny Buying 'new' Liver For Eric Abidal / Debt Repayment: AC Milan Taken Over By Elliot Advisers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.