Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

E-money And Wife Juliet All Smiles As They Jet Out For Vacation - Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And Wife Juliet All Smiles As They Jet Out For Vacation - Photos (37006 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together / Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money And Wife Juliet All Smiles As They Jet Out For Vacation - Photos by ufuosman(m): 2:05pm On May 29, 2018
Wen d money is there, enjoy your self
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet All Smiles As They Jet Out For Vacation - Photos by press005: 3:36pm On May 29, 2018
beezyblaze:

You can't tell...
You cant judge by pictures alone...

You are right duo, bt meehhnnn, d smiles on her face has said it all.
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet All Smiles As They Jet Out For Vacation - Photos by sammylink: 5:20pm On May 29, 2018
Na inside coffin dem dey?

Tax defaulter extraordinary.
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet All Smiles As They Jet Out For Vacation - Photos by Horizont: 9:24am On May 30, 2018
ogbiwa:
I love these seats they're nice and comfy, I love nice stuff like these. The couple looks happy as well I celebrate them. My issue is not with them in particular but with the black man's mentality in general. Look at that same photo at the back there's a white man in same plane, same nice class as them but he's not snapping to upload and show everyone else how his life is better off. For him this class is just a means to reach his destination in comfort nothing more. The black man will never enter a nice environment or car or house without snapping to upload and make everyone else feel like their lives are inferior. That white man may be richer than emoney but we'll never know because he doesn't inundate us with pictures and videos of his gold plated bedroom and toilet at every opportunity. The richest men in the world are the simplest people. Goals.
you are right on point on general note but however is just a general norm and personalty of some people and not necessarily borne out of impressing and intimidating other...Motives and moderation is the key.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cee-C Shows Her Twerking Skills / Onyeka Nwelue: Monogamy Is A Sham, Your Private Part Is Not Meant For One Person / "I No Get Wahala" - Tiwa Savage Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.