Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) (4667 Views)

Will I Regret Learning Cisco Networking? / Cisco Networking Essentials / Please Advice If I Should Go For Cisco Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 8:45am On May 29, 2018
This 3-months program is designed to set you up for a life changing career, with over 200 practicals covering both CCNA 200-301 and CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 Certifications.
Early bird registration attracts 10% discount.
Flexible Payment Plan guaranteed.

Training Starts: 3rd May, 2023
Training Duration: 3 months
ILORIN: Kwara State Library, Ilorin

Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 7:45pm On May 29, 2018
Cisco Networking Academy programmes are the most effective way to understanding ICT Networking and Security training in practice.
Fully supported with live equipment.
Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 2:35pm On May 30, 2018
Registration is already going on
Call/Chat: 08039134906
Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 8:49am On May 31, 2018
Register your CCNA R&S Training with us and get 60% Discount on your EXAM.

Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 3:03pm On May 31, 2018
CCNA R&S has 4 Modules of:

1. INTRODUCTION TO CISCO NETWORKING (CCNA 1)

2. ROUTING & SWITCHING TECHNOLOGIES (CCNA 2)

3. SCALING NETWORKS (CCNA 3)

4. CONNECTED NETWORKS (CCNA 4)

Duration: 1-2 Months /Modules
Fee: 30k/Module or 100k for the 4Modules

60% Discount on your CCNA R&S Certification Exam after Training.

Registration is on
Call/Chat : 08039134906
Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 7:11am On Jun 01, 2018
In-person learning
The majority of our students take courses in-person at an education institution in their local community. This is the ultimate way to get hands-on experience as you gain career ready skills. Start your journey today by searching for the location nearest you and reaching out to them directly.
Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 7:11am On Jun 01, 2018
Over 10,400 locations globally
More than 1.2 million students enrolling each year.
Courses align to internationally recognized certifications

Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 7:19am On Jun 02, 2018
Study at your pace
Access to all CCNA Labs in a full practicals sessions.

Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
Register your CCNA R&S Training with us and get 60% Discount on your EXAM.

Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2018
LEARN THE BEST OF CISCO TECHNOLOGIES FROM CISCO NETWORKING ACADEMY.
REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY ON!!!

Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
Flexible Training Mode at your pace!!!
Enrol now at our Cisco Networking Academy

Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 8:16am On Jun 06, 2018
CERTIFICATES AUTHENTICITY & VALUABLE!
The CCNA 1- 4 Certificates will still land you your dream JOB even without you writing your Certification exam.
Over 300 Labs/Practicals available on our platform.

Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 10:38am On Jun 09, 2018
You are the next generation of tech talent
Networking Academy is committed to the educating and skilling of the next generation of talent required for the digital economy.

Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2018
[center]BETTER OPPORTUNITY!!![/center]

An incredible opportunity sits in front of you. Technology is changing the world by connecting billions of devices and improving how we live, work, play and treat our planet. No industry is immune. Are you ready to be one of the men and women who will use technology to make the world a better place?

Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 9:35am On Jun 13, 2018
CCNA R&S Training
Composition: 4 Modules
Duration: 4-6Months
Locations: Abuja, Ilorin, Kaduna, and Katsina
Fee: 120k
Bonus: 60% Discount on your Certification Exam
Enquiries: Call/Chat: 08039134906

Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 8:10am On Jun 14, 2018
Registration is still on

Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 8:11am On Jun 14, 2018
Registration is still going on

Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 8:14am On Jun 16, 2018
Smart people make the right choice

Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 7:52am On Jun 18, 2018
Self-Paced Learning
Learning Cisco Technologies could be tasking, and many don't have the time for themselves. Take advantage of our Self-Paced learning at the Cisco Networking Academy.

Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2018
Let our Training gets you your DREAM JOB

Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
Surrender yourself to us for 8 months, and we'll make one of the most sought for CCNP R&S in town.
2 Months if you're already CCNA Certified.

Abuja:
6 Nun street, Maitama.

Ilorin:
42, Coca-Cola road, Unity.

Call/Chat: 08039134906
Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2018
Check out our amazing BEGINNER LEVEL COURSE

Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2018
A rare opportunity await you!

Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by pumojazof: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2018
THIS IS THE COMPLETE TRAINING YOU NEED TO BE A DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS!

Digital Marketers are in high demand. Brands and Organizations are spending far more on social/new media than ever before with traditional media platforms such as TV, Radio and print getting lesser and lesser spending

In this training program, you will Learn to create marketing content, use social media to amplify your message, make content discoverable in search, run Ads campaign on Digital Platforms such as Facebook, Google, Instagram etc. Additionally, learn how display and video ads work and how to market with email, and measure and optimize with Google Analytics.

Get onboard the practical training that helps you open up a world of opportunities in Digital Marketing

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques
- GUERILLA MARKETING
- GRAPHICS DESIGN
- PLUS MUCH MORE

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of November, 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

TRAINING COST: N24,999 (PAYMENT BEFORE TRAINING) – 20% Discounts for Early birds
N29,999 (PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY)

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

REQUIREMENTS: Just your laptop and writing pad – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REFRESHMENT: Daily LUNCH every day of the training for FREE!

OUR COMMITTED AND FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to implement aforementioned tactics to grow your business/upgrade your career.
We even offer the first training day for FREE to those doubting Thomases to come and taste the awesome practical DMM training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N29,999(NO DISCOUNT!)
Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 3:21pm On May 09, 2019
ILORIN BOOTCAMP

Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by howmarket2: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
good day nairaland.i am searching for any organisation in abuja that can please take me in for internship for ccna cisco.i did my training with aptech in abuja.or please anyone can sujest to me any organisation in abuja were I can do this.i will just learn even if its for a month or two, the ll not pay me.even if am to pay no problem but I wish I can just do my internship in any organisation in abuja.pls if you can help me, I would be the happiest person in abuja.my number is 09056731839.thanks God bless the hand that help me.and to the soul that long to help but cant.
Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
Take advantage of this now
Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Enrol for August/September Batches on Cisco Networking Academy courses in these 2 outlets:

ABUJA:
7 Mary Slessor Street, Asokoro, Abuja. FCT

ILORIN:
Kwara State library, Ilorin

Courses:
Core Networking
Cyber Security
Infrastructure Automation

LAGOS COMING SOON

Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2022
Enrol for August/September Batches on Cisco Networking Academy courses in these our outlets:

ABUJA:
7 Mary Slessor Street, Asokoro, Abuja. FCT

ILORIN:
Kwara State library, Ilorin

Courses:
Core Networking
Cyber Security
Infrastructure Automation

Re: Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin) by aliyuthayo(m): 10:10am On Mar 26, 2023
This 3-months program is designed to set you up for a life changing career, with over 200 practicals covering both CCNA 200-301 and CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 Certifications.
Early bird registration attracts 10% discount.
Flexible Payment Plan guaranteed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Original NYSC Exemption Letter / Easiest Way To Make Money Online 2020 / Helpful Tips For Surviving Job Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.