Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

2018 Democracy Day: APC WASTED 3 YEARS Infographics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2018 Democracy Day: APC WASTED 3 YEARS Infographics (1623 Views)

Picture Of The Day. APC In Katsina. / Watch Massive Crowd As Obi Tours Abia, Ebonyi, Abuja In One Day, APC,PDP Shocked / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Democracy Day: APC WASTED 3 YEARS Infographics by chosengocap: 4:39pm On May 29, 2018
The FGN under "Change"
From June 2015 to December 2017, FG has spent N13.23tn,
with only 12% (N1.58tn) going to capital expenditure.
N1.58t in 3 years is an average of 527b annually.
Every day the Finance Ministry and President tells Nigerians
a record amount has been spent on Capital Expenditures.
All lies.
That is why they have no projects....they have borrowed to
dash cash to Executive Governors and maintain a private
jet fleet....
Africas largest economy spending 527b a year on
CAPEX!!!..
My own is to post

Re: 2018 Democracy Day: APC WASTED 3 YEARS Infographics by CoolFreeday(m): 8:25am On Jun 02, 2018
flames01:

Can you tell us what you believe?

And can you tell us why you believe in what you believe?

I hope you are mentally sound enough to give a sensible response

Where can I start from because its numerous.

Personally, I'm principled and when I see someone with that attribute especially now that most people value things that don't count, I automatically become a fan of such person.
Re: 2018 Democracy Day: APC WASTED 3 YEARS Infographics by CoolFreeday(m): 8:27am On Jun 02, 2018
flames01:

Can you tell us what you believe?

And can you tell us why you believe in what you believe?

I hope you are mentally sound enough to give a sensible response

Where can I start from because its numerous.

Personally, I'm principled and when I see someone with that attribute especially now that most people value things that don't count, I automatically become a fan of such person.
Re: 2018 Democracy Day: APC WASTED 3 YEARS Infographics by Adekdammy: 8:36am On Jun 02, 2018
buhariguy:
Op is a lazy tout, with your infograph, i can't see were this government has failed in what he promised.

Meanwhile, PDP that tormented us before, we shall see them no more

Let's assume you can't see, how about that of babachir Lawal Mr gbewiri yet he is now Mr saint northern campaign cordinator.

Medical tourism nko, ordinary ear infection that chloramphenicol ear drop will cure, baba ran to UK for ear treatment with our tax payers money.

Yusuf had a bike accident, he was flown to Germany, his friend died and nobody said anything about it, insensitive government.

Loss of jobs as a result of weird policies, mind you investors are now even scared of investing, instead na capital flight be the order of the day by these investors.
Re: 2018 Democracy Day: APC WASTED 3 YEARS Infographics by rikithor(m): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2018
@buhariguy try harder
Re: 2018 Democracy Day: APC WASTED 3 YEARS Infographics by Oblang(m): 10:31am On Jun 02, 2018
Adekdammy:

Let's assume you can't see, how about that of babachir Lawal Mr gbewiri yet he is now Mr saint northern campaign cordinator.

Medical tourism nko, ordinary ear infection that chloramphenicol ear drop will cure, baba ran to UK for ear treatment with our tax payers money.

Yusuf had a bike accident, he was flown to Germany, his friend died and nobody said anything about it, insensitive government.

Loss of jobs as a result of weird policies, mind you investors are now even scared of investing, instead na capital flight be the order of the day by these investors.

All those ur allegations have no basis. The Babachir u are talking abt was sacked and he is still under investigation by the efcc. If ur grouse is that he hasn't bin convicted, I put it to u that how many of the pdp under corruption probe have bin convicted too?
Re: 2018 Democracy Day: APC WASTED 3 YEARS Infographics by Adekdammy: 10:40am On Jun 02, 2018
Oblang:

All those ur allegations have no basis. The Babachir u are talking abt was sacked and he is still under investigation by the efcc. If ur grouse is that he hasn't bin convicted, I put it to u that how many of the pdp under corruption probe have bin convicted too?

But he is the campaign cordinator of your saint buhari in the north na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clash Of God! Two Igbo Evangelist Fights Dirty In A Public Bus Over Who Preach / Is Ekweremadu The Brain Behind Saraki Political Deftness And Moves? / Happy Birthday To The GM DBS Warri Tunde Omonode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.