Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Urgently In Need Of A Job in Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgently In Need Of A Job in Abuja (259 Views)

Urgently In Need Of Sales Girl Or Boy That Reside In Ibadan / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgently In Need Of A Job in Abuja by Factfinder1(m): 9:13am On May 29, 2018
Good morning everyone reading I'm Emmanuel by name based in Abuja please I'm in dare need of a job anywhere or around Abuja I'm an OND computer science holder from the prestigious federal polytechnic bida...please kindly assist in any way you can...I can render any of the following services

Drive(automatic cars only)
Reception/front desk officer
Personal assistant
Secretary
House chores
Sales personnel (5years professional experience)
Social media promoter/digital marketer
Supervisor (experienced)
Home lesson teacher
School teacher
I play drums too
Bouncer

Please I just need a job to kill idleness and contribute towards the growth and development of any legitimate business the country is hard and one can't sit down and fold his hands I will be glad to be recommended thanks.

You can mail me or call
Henrysimplicity@yahoo.com
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Job in Abuja by Nobody: 9:48am On May 29, 2018
why can't you join MCF and get your dream job.send your watzapp number to mycolleagueforum@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Translators Without Borders Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Internship Opportunities For Undergraduates And Fresh Graduates / System Auditor Job At Leventis Motors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.