Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Http://novelsolar.com/why-go-solar/ - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Http://novelsolar.com/why-go-solar/ (751 Views)

20% Off Go Solar For As Low As Possible With Over 10% Extra @ Same Price. / Buy MTN Airtime At 85% Whatsapp Http:///2348109319667 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Http://novelsolar.com/why-go-solar/ by Novelsolar: 9:32am On May 29, 2018
I sold my generator, I have gone solar.

As a Nigerian, we know power has never been stable, PHCN has been promising to end National Blackout since 1978. Yet, nothing has improved ever since. Whether you are a youth, a family man with a home, a small business owner or even a billionaire, we all want stable electrical power supply for the betterment of our lives. For that reason, I will show you how I have improved on the standard of my living by getting rid of my smoking, noisy “I pass my neighbour generator” and went solar. I did so and never regretted it.

In this article, I will show you the steps I took in getting the service of a professional solar installer with high quality products and services at affordable prices, and the benefits I have enjoyed so far.

Buying a small generator can seem cheap at N19,000-N25,000 with a daily fuelling cost of at least N500, and monthly servicing cost, as compared to getting a solar system that will just meet my energy needs or demand. My small (1kVA) generator cost at least N500 to fuel on a daily basis, which means I will spend approximately N182,500 on a yearly basis i.e. N500 X 365 days, this is excluding the servicing cost. Hence in five (5) years, I will have spent N925, 000. On a serious note, my small generator cannot last 2 years with daily use, hence the cost of replacing the generator.

As a fresh graduate with little income, I know I can never be productive with the aforementioned scenario, hence I soughtfor the best alternative to the unreliable PHCN and my costly generator; I settled for a 1kVA solar – inverter system from Novel Power Systems, Ibadan. The system included a 1kVA inverter, a 12V – 200Ah battery, a battery rack and 400W solar panels and other necessary installation accessories. The total package cost about N370,000 one-time payment only with a five (5) year return on investment. As compared to my generator, you can see that I have saved N605,000.

The benefits have been immensely great, I now have 24 hours power supply with no noise (the inverter is more quiet than a fridge or freezer). As compared to my generator, the solar – inverter system requires no maintenance, as there are no moving parts, its noiseless and very reliable because the sun will shine every day. The most important benefits of solar is cost saving (you make and save money) because:

The batteries can last a minimum of 3+ years if not over drained often.
The solar inverter can last 10 years if not overloaded
The solar panels can last 20-25 years if not physically damaged.
As a software engineer, my energy needs are always met and my productivity has tripled, while I have been sleeping well ever since I went solar.

You too can enjoy all of these benefits and improve your standard of by contacting Novel Power System for your solar energy needs. They provide sales, installation and maintenance of solar and inverter systems. I must say, they provide professional service with after-sale customer follow up. You can request a solar quote today to know what system of solar – inverter will meet your needs and how much you could be saving when you go solar, and you too can eventually pass your neighbour.

As they say, when there is a huge solar energy spill, it just called a ‘nice day’. Hence do have a nice day, as the sun will always shine with a smile.

Contact Novel Power System today on 09030001759 or visit www.novelsolar.com for more product offerings.

1 Like

Re: Http://novelsolar.com/why-go-solar/ by mrbigseun(m): 10:51am On May 29, 2018
Novel opp adamasingba stadium rite? Plz is there a payment plan option for interested buyers? Am interested in a solar inverter that can power normal home gadets and a freezer
Re: Http://novelsolar.com/why-go-solar/ by Novelsolar: 1:25pm On May 29, 2018
Well, we do not currently have any payment plans. What we do have are special products to meets your needs and they are inexpensive. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Promote Your Business Online..one On One Training. / Pencil Skirt Available And Affordable / Event Caterers & Small Chops In Auchi, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.