Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,220 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

I Need Connections To Buy Scraps Equipment From Companies Ownners In Portharcout - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Connections To Buy Scraps Equipment From Companies Ownners In Portharcout (511 Views)

I Need Connections To Buy Scraps Equipment From Companies Ownners In Portharcout / I Need Connections To Buy Scraps Equipment From Companies Ownners In Portharcout / I Need Connections To Buy Scraps Equipment From Companies Ownners In Portharcout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Connections To Buy Scraps Equipment From Companies Ownners In Portharcout by wcnltd: 11:51am On May 28, 2010
I Need Connections To Buy Scraps Equipment From Companies Ownners In Portharcout
my name is blessed chidon.a dealler of all scrap equipment in portharcourt. such likes
used batterries, scraps alluminiums of all types,,scraps eletrical equipments of all types,
old or scraps irons of all types,etc. i need connections to buys from companies.if you have any equipments you or your company want to sale as scraps,or that you have any one to connect me to buy and recieve commisssion as well.kindlly reach me through 08034278290,07034810394 email:wcn_ltd@yahoo.com.
BEST REGARDS.

(1) (Reply)

Semminar Room / Risk: Market And Specific / Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.