Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

... - Investment (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ... (44245 Views)

Free Training- How To Make At Least $1000 Monthly As An Amazon Affiliate / Want To Open A Shopify Store And Start Earning Some Cool Cash? Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by BOSS5(m): 7:16am On Feb 04, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

Stripe including stripe atlas, shopify payments or PayPal won't work here. Your money will be frozen.
There are other alternatives to this by using other less known gateways.
Can you shed more light? I'm aware that you can use authorized third party gateways, but I think that would lead to low sale conversion as customers won't immediately see where to input credit card directly. I may be wrong, though.

And also for the PayPayl issue, that's a general issue especially when you are doing crazy numbers a day.
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
BOSS5:

Can you shed more light? I'm aware that you can use authorized third party gateways, but I think that would lead to low sale conversion as customers won't immediately see where to input credit card directly. I may be wrong, though.

And also for the PayPayl issue, that's a general issue especially when you are doing crazy numbers a day.
Shed more lights?
Re: ... by Smart38: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
@OP , So running Amazon FBA or drop shipping from Nigeria is impossible due to verification stage on Amazon seller acct? ..or is there a way to bypass it or is anyone doing it currently ? ..as for the fund , I can get the 2k$ to invest in it
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
Smart38:
@OP , So running Amazon FBA or drop shipping from Nigeria is impossible due to verification stage on Amazon seller acct? ..or is there a way to bypass it or is anyone doing it currently ? ..as for the fund , I can get the 2k$ to invest in it
There are ways to do it from Nigeria but it will cost you.
One is buying an old Amazon account with a US bank account or payoneer account. Most cost from $1000 to $2000.
If you can get a drivers license from a supported Amazon seller country, it will also work. Eg Niger or Togo or Camerounian license.
Re: ... by Smart38: 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
@OP Will drivers license from Gabon work ?

Thanks I have seen it ..I will register with my brother's driver's license then
Re: ... by Zain007(m): 5:31am On Feb 06, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

There are ways to do it from Nigeria but it will cost you.
One is buying an old Amazon account with a US bank account or payoneer account. Most cost from $1000 to $2000.
If you can get a drivers license from a supported Amazon seller country, it will also work. Eg Niger or Togo or Camerounian license.
What about getting other documents needed from an Amazon supported seller country like utility bill, international chargeable credit card, local phone number and the likes. Thanks
Re: ... by BOSS5(m): 6:51am On Feb 06, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

Shed more lights?
Yeah, I know of people running Shopify Payments seamlessly from Nigeria using the normal gateway. I didn't know if you had an idea.
Re: ... by cmoney22222: 7:06am On Feb 06, 2020
Mr emma sir , I already have an amazon seller account but individual plan. What do you advise I sell on it.
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 06, 2020
Zain007:

What about getting other documents needed from an Amazon supported seller country like utility bill, international chargeable credit card, local phone number and the likes. Thanks
You get payoneer debit card with a US billing address if you know your way. A nigeria local phone number is acceptable and utility bill is for what? Drivers license can replace utility bill if there is an address on the license.
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2020
BOSS5:

Yeah, I know of people running Shopify Payments seamlessly from Nigeria using the normal gateway. I didn't know if you had an idea.
Maybe you ask from them. Some may be using VPS and may have all the requirement of a US resident.
Re: ... by Zain007(m): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2020
EMMAACHILE:

You get payoneer debit card with a US billing address if you know your way. A nigeria local phone number is acceptable and utility bill is for what? Drivers license can replace utility bill if there is an address on the license.
How can I go about getting a payoneer debit card with a US billing address. Pls kindly put me through. Thanks
Re: ... by Zain007(m): 11:30am On Feb 06, 2020
cmoney22222:
Mr emma sir , I already have an amazon seller account but individual plan. What do you advise I sell on it.
How were you able to scale through having an individual seller account. Pls kindly help out with tips in regards to it. Concerning what you can sell, I can help out with this by giving you profitable products you can list to sell and as well provide you with a US supplier where you can source them from.
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 06, 2020
Zain007:

How can I go about getting a payoneer debit card with a US billing address. Pls kindly put me through. Thanks
Reach me on my number. I dont want to post it on a public forum like here.
Re: ... by cmoney22222: 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
Add me on chat let’s talk. Contact on siggy sir . I have owned this account for one year now just got wasting
Zain007:

How were you able to scale through having an individual seller account. Pls kindly help out with tips in regards to it. Concerning what you can sell, I can help out with this by giving you profitable products you can list to sell and as well provide you with a US supplier where you can source them from.
Re: ... by Zain007(m): 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
cmoney22222:
Add me on chat let’s talk. Contact on siggy sir . I have owned this account for one year now just got wasting
OK, will be in touch with you b4 end of the day
Re: ... by Ijobagram: 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
I'm interested
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 11, 2020
I like to learn,

Whatsapp 09073543930
Re: ... by ZeedNL(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
Any Dropshipper or Potential Dropshipper who wants to buy Alidropship plugin should not do so at the $89 price. There are a number of coupons to help you save some dollars.
Re: ... by Kelvinnz: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dropshipping is cool in Nigeria only if you have a good payment processor for accepting payements.
Stripe Atlas is cool to get access to Stripe but if you consider the amount you will spend just to get Stripe Atlas and all the recurring fees then you will realized it's not a good option. https://Incorpuk.com is a Stripe Atlas alternative that most global Entrepreneurs uses to get access to Stripe.
Re: ... by Kelvinnz: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
Who knows a good Dropshipping agent from European Countries? C
Shipping from China can be very slow this days.

1 Like

Re: ... by lordess(m): 5:10am On Aug 11, 2020
If you're a mini importer and you're finding it hard to
Sell off your imported products, then this is for you.

I have devised a simple, yet, very powerful method
That brings in predictable confirmed sales and profits
on a Daily basis

...a predictable sales system that can bring in 6 or
7 figures for your business on a monthly basis

I have put the method in a PDF report you can get
Today

...and the report is absolutely FREE.

100% FREE.

Here is just a brief of what you'll get in the report:

- The eCommerce business success framework

- The three types of sales funnels that converts complete
Strangers to buyers

- The Product furnace test: what to know before you ever decide
To sell any product (90% of the time, this is the core reason why
So many mini importers find it hard to sell off their products)

- High-profit niches to sell in (these niches have proven buyers
Waiting to give you money - daily)

- The PREDICTABLE daily sales methodology

- Casestudy: How I test Facebook Ads for daily sales

- My Facebook Adcopy Formula that turns ordinary readers into
interested buyers

- My Ecommerce Sales page Template that literally seduces
interested buyers to actually buy

- Plus lots more.

You'll get all these awesome secrets right inside the
Ecom Daily Sales Method report.

And like I earlier stated, it is 100% FREE.

All you need to get access to the report is to send an email
With subject "Ecom Daily Sales Method" to the email in my
Signature (simpleideainfo[at]gmail.com)

You get the report as soon as I see your email.

Daily Sales is possible.

~ Lordess.
Re: ... by Lusola15: 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire / Fixed Deposit Vs Treasury Bills: Which Pays Better? / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.