Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

... - Investment (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ... (44263 Views)

Free Training- How To Make At Least $1000 Monthly As An Amazon Affiliate / Want To Open A Shopify Store And Start Earning Some Cool Cash? Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
chuckwizzy:

im on thier site now. it says $89 for plugin
Free as regards monthly subscription. If you have cash, go for a turnkey store for $299 and then select a niche. The store has everything covered for at least 1 year including products to sell. You only need to drive traffic for sale.
Re: ... by chuckwizzy(m): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Free as regards monthly subscription. If you have cash, go for a turnkey store for $299 and then select a niche. The store has everything covered for at least 1 year including products to sell. You only need to drive traffic for sale.
what about hosting and ssl certificate
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 15, 2018
chuckwizzy:

what about hosting and ssl certificate
All is included in the package. You can use any hosting you like if you want to go the way of creating yourself.
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 29, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

pls, can somone open amazon fba with $200? If yes, must i change my ip address before opening the account?
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 29, 2018
joyyss:
pls, can somone open amazon fba with $200? If yes, must i change my ip address before opening the account?
Account is even free but if you are in Nigeria, it wont be enough
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 29, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Account is even free but if you are in Nigeria, it wont be enough
like how much will be enough, will i have to use vpn ? And why is not free for Nigeria, pls i want to know
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 29, 2018
joyyss:
like how much will be enough, will i have to use vpn ? And why is not free for Nigeria, pls i want to know
lol. You dont need a vpn for Amazon. Most payment gateway and online sites fear Nigerians due to fraud and mumu things our brothers do everywhere. Its a disaster being in Nigeria if you want to earn online.
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

lol. You dont need a vpn for Amazon. Most payment gateway and online sites fear Nigerians due to fraud and mumu things our brothers do everywhere. Its a disaster being in Nigeria if you want to earn online.
that is too bad. but bro i want to know the start up capital for it, and why is not free if you are from nigeria ? I will like to start from 3rdmonth next year that is why am asking
Re: ... by olushollys(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bro I have to commend you for your selflessness and openness. I have been following many of your threads in agric section mostly on poultry and the pawpaw plantation. I think its better i concentrate on this thread first and latter invest in agric.
However I don't have such a huge capital. Can you please educate us how to start with small money thanks.

1 Like

Re: ... by RealTrump: 9:15am On Jan 10, 2019
cmoney22222:
pm me , my contact is on my profile..

Hi, I am in a similar situation.

With regards to FBA with payoneer. Is your payoneer card registered to your abroad address or Nigerian address? Thank you.
Re: ... by cmoney22222: 9:20am On Jan 10, 2019
Abroad address. You have to get a a foreign utility bill. But e cost oo
RealTrump:

Hi, I am in a similar situation.

With regards to FBA with payoneer. Is your payoneer card registered to your abroad address or Nigerian address? Thank you.
Re: ... by RealTrump: 9:25am On Jan 10, 2019
cmoney22222:
Abroad address. You have to get a a foreign utility bill. But e cost oo

Thanks boss, that was a fast reply. not a problem at all. I just sent a mail to payoneer to change the address.
Re: ... by cmoney22222: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2019
No troubles sir , but they will request for a utility bil. Hope you have this?
RealTrump:

Thanks boss, that was a fast reply. not a problem at all. I just sent a mail to payoneer to change the address.
Re: ... by RealTrump: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2019
cmoney22222:
No troubles sir , but they will request for a utility bil. Hope you have this?

Sent bank transaction details for three months. It should be fine
Re: ... by cmoney22222: 9:33am On Jan 10, 2019
Yes boss
RealTrump:

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2019
olushollys:
Bro I have to commend you for your selflessness and openness. I have been following many of your threads in agric section mostly on poultry and the pawpaw plantation. I think its better i concentrate on this thread first and latter invest in agric.
However I don't have such a huge capital. Can you please educate us how to start with small money thanks.
If you are doing fba, you could start from $1000
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 10, 2019
RealTrump:

Is it personal or llc? If its personal with a us address, you will need a social security number to scale through
Re: ... by RealTrump: 11:08am On Jan 10, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

Is it personal or llc? If its personal with a us address, you will need a social security number to scale through

Personal. Not US. I really hope this works n I can open this seller central for fba with payoneer. Thanks for the info. Life as a Nigerian is truly hard.
Re: ... by olushollys(m): 6:37am On Jan 11, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

If you are doing fba, you could start from $1000

Thanks so much for your response. While I wait to arrange the $1k hopefully by the end of this month PR so what and what do I need to prepare?? and which materials to study to be successful with such capital . i can get a benin republic address
Thanks
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
olushollys:

Thanks so much for your response. While I wait to arrange the $1k hopefully by the end of this month PR so what and what do I need to prepare?? and which materials to study to be successful with such capital . i can get a benin republic address
Thanks
Use junglescout on Facebook and download their guide. When you are ready, I can give you some good FBA product list to use.
Re: ... by XwhY(m): 1:33am On Jan 13, 2019
I really commend the good work you are doing here @emmaachile. May God reward you bountifully.
I read the thread from the beginning to this page, I can see the thread focuses more on Amazon and mostly concerned with those that already has experience in the field.

Can you take newbies like me through Shopify, WooCommerce and alidropship as you promised.
What are the major requirements?
Thanks
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 13, 2019
XwhY:
I really commend the good work you are doing here @emmaachile. May God reward you bountifully.
I read the thread from the beginning to this page, I can see the thread focuses more on Amazon and mostly concerned with those that already has experience in the field.

Can you take newbies like me through Shopify, WooCommerce and alidropship as you promised.
What are the major requirements?
Thanks
Summary that is recommended is below
1. Open an LLC account with a PayPal business account if going International.
2. Open a paysera or payoneer account and order the debit card
3. Order a custom Ali dropship store
3. Drive traffic by outsourcing it using google/facebook ads.
Re: ... by Justanodadude: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
EMMAACHILE:
This thread is mainly for those who want to earn money legitimately online. The only con is the amount of money required to operate this business and the little pecks involved in running it.
Running an Amazon or shopify store should not be taken with kid gloves. You need a lot of education to run them successfully.
Also for those who are running away from Nigeria because of the economic woes, invest that sum online and earn some amount before migrating if you still have other issues with your homeland. You could earn as high as $20,000 profit per month for those with large starting capital like $30,000.

Any personal questions will be ignored and all inquiries as much as possible should be on the thread. No private messages will be entertained

This thread is just to guide those who are interested in this lucrative business. I am currently investing a lot in this education to possibly open an Amazon center in Abuja or Lokoja hopefully and tutor those with little income as low as $500 to run their stores.
I am currently running an outsourced store with three other people and hope to get my own personal store.

Boss can you elaborate on the drop shipping method that can be started with 100$ or less. At least at the end of one month you will know whether or not to continue.

That is drop shipping using Amazon.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2019
Justanodadude:

Boss can you elaborate on the drop shipping method that can be started with 100$ or less. At least at the end of one month you will know whether or not to continue.

That is drop shipping using Amazon.
Register here free and follow the course
https://mailchi.mp/b83cf08231fc/dropshipshenanigans
Re: ... by RearVoice: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
@emmachille should we register on amazon especially when it comes to the part of tax identity information as an individual or a business?
Re: ... by RearVoice: 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
Sir @Emmaachile
I just want to know how to Open the Amazon seller Central/Fba account then I'm set. I have a US LLC, Ein, Business bank account, phone number and address. Please help me because when I tried opening it and using the US address I got to a road block where I was told to Verify by selecting my location from the drop-down which you know obviously Nigeria's not there and provide either the passport or drivers license of that country. So that's my problem please help me.
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
RearVoice:
@emmachille should we register on amazon especially when it comes to the part of tax identity information as an individual or a business?

Choose anyone
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
RearVoice:
Sir @Emmaachile
I just want to know how to Open the Amazon seller Central/Fba account then I'm set. I have a US LLC, Ein, Business bank account, phone number and address. Please help me because when I tried opening it and using the US address I got to a road block where I was told to Verify by selecting my location from the drop-down which you know obviously Nigeria's not there and provide either the passport or drivers license of that country. So that's my problem please help me.
Use the us address.
Re: ... by RearVoice: 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

Use the us address.
I was asked for a passport or drivers license for verification
Re: ... by RearVoice: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2019
Please help
Re: ... by kareem257: 11:44am On Jan 22, 2019
RearVoice:
Sir @Emmaachile
@Rearvoice, can you please explain how you got the US LLC, EIN, Business Account etc. I have tried without success getting these.
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
RearVoice:
I was asked for a passport or drivers license for verification
Use your Nigerian ID for identity verification but you will need a bank statement to verify your address

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire / Fixed Deposit Vs Treasury Bills: Which Pays Better? / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.