Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. (43172 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned / Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him / President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by abiodunosin(m): 9:35am On Jun 01, 2018
flames01:

Can you specify the anticorruption success Buhari has recorded? Be specific.

And also tell me why buratai is still a free man even though he owns properties more than his income in Dubai.

Maybe you want to explain why the minister of communication suddenly became rich under Buhari with 2 years more than his salary.

Where is babachir lawal?

Where did Yusuf Buhari get the tens of millions to buy powerbike?

There is rarely any week that Boko Haram doesn't attack in the north east. Why not travel all the roads in borno alone to see if you will come back alive to tell the story?

Be specific about the infrastructural developments you are talking about.

For your information, Jonathan had already rehabilitated the rail roads from Kano to Lagos before he left office. I travelled via train from Ilorin to osogbo to abeokuta easily under Jonathan.

Oga, stop fooling yourself

Firstly, there is no government without a challenge, the insecurity in the country did not start under buhari administration, most importantly, terrorism is very difficult win. In respect to the current security report in the country, Borno state is not vulnerable to attack like it's use to be in the past. In the area of anti-corruption, i don't know if you are aware that over #500 Billion has been recovered from looters. I know what you want to hear is that how many people have been jail, but it doesn't work like that. For someone to be jail or brought to justice, it take a lot of process, but the fact remain some looted fund have been recovered . You will be getting it wrong if you are asking of where the son of the president get money to buy power bike. We knew of many politicians sons and daughters in this country dwelling in wealth courtesy of their parent and political associate or are you saying buhari is not capable of buying power bike for his son. I can see your sense of reasoning have been apprehend by poverty, but you can do the needful by changing your mentality. You said Jonathan had rehabilitated Kaduna-Abuja rail before he left, but Buhari government completed it. What about that?......Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by kenrajmill(m): 9:35am On Jun 01, 2018
flames01:

So, where is the evidence that they are being investigated? Who is investigating them? EFCC or who?

Stop fooling yourself.

So, Yusuf's farm yielded up to 56 million naira? When did he start the farm? So, Yusuf has a 100 million naira farm, yet his father didn't have 10 million naira to buy nomination form?

You are fooling yourself.

Yes, your empty corruption fight is first of its kind; that's why Transparency International rated it as the worst. Maybe you need to be informed that EFCC was not created by Buhari. Or maybe you've sucked cow breast for too long to remember.

You know you are fooling yourself, right? You have decided to lie to yourself with the hope that consistency in lie will make the story believable.

With your stupid criticism, Nigeria leads commonwealth in anti-corruption war. Why?
You are living a false life in a vain society... Some of you criticize others all the time. You have nothing good to say, nothing good whatsoever to say and just keep condemning and complaining about others for your personal purposes. You are like houseflies, who love trash and dirty places. You have a lot of hatred and evil within yourselves... Have you ever wonder why we are experiencing recession at the early stage of this administration?

1 Like

Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by Walexddon20(m): 9:40am On Jun 01, 2018
Oxalic:

I thought I was engaging a sane mind.

FYI. I know you are one of the paid zomb.ies on this forum. You guys are not better than robots. You are worst.

How dare you post such rubbish about me. Let me tell you. I am a grown up man, well educated, exposed and matured enough to develop my own personal opinion and convictions about issues. I am not a jobless and mentally deranged fellow like you, who has been brainwashed in the Mosque and employed by BMC to foolishly and stupidly support the tyrant, despotic, nepotistic, and religiously biased government.

How dare you pour such vituperations against me. I did my NYSC in 2005 and went back to the Uni for my Post Graduate degrees. I am married with kids in school. When I said I'm not in a good mood, you did not care to find out why. You went ahead and post nonsense even when I promised to reply your comment.

Now, check my response to your first quote above and see clearly that I'm not a paid zomb.ie like you.

Whoa!...Who care about when you did your NYSC or what you are presently doing with your life. How is that my damn business?? I am so much aware of the fact that everybody has the right to his/her personal opinion and I'm always ready to welcome any opinion different from that of mine, you are the one having issue with giving respect to other people's opinion. And whenever you come across anybody with a different opinion you, develop high blodd pressure and start tagging that person to be a paid poster.
You can call me BMC, zombies and whatever you like...that is your opinion and I'm in no position to change that from you.

If you are a grown up and well educated as you claimed, you should have known better that when you are not in the good mood, social media is not the best platform to express it. You should have keep your peace by not participating on this terrain at all.

FYI...I don't think you have to tell someone that you are educated and responsible before they know you are, your education and maturity should naturally reflect in how you live your life. So keep your profile to yourself and stop litering the social media with your mischief

And I want you to know that I am in no way ashamed of associating myself with the government of my country. I am in no way ashamed of seeing the good side of the goverment while others might focused on the bad side of it...
I am not ashamed to be optimistic about my country while others are pesimistic.
I am not ashamed to see goodness in every bad situation...that is because Im a positive thinker and that's why I'm where I am today. (This forum is no meant to display my profile and personal life).
I'm not ashamed of making my opinion known and clearly defined my position concerning the state of the nation. Everything is purely base on the premises of personal conviction.

1 Like

Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by Truckpusher(m): 9:41am On Jun 01, 2018
Still wondering how people can sell their future just for a plate of rice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by harleymarh1: 9:45am On Jun 01, 2018
cheap lies ,everything here is all false,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by Truckpusher(m): 9:46am On Jun 01, 2018
Walexddon20:

Whoa!...Who care about when you did your NYSC or what you are presently doing with your life. How is that my damn business?? I am so much aware of the fact that everybody has the right to his/her personal opinion and I'm always ready to welcome any opinion different from that of mine, you are the one having issue with giving respect to other people's opinion. And whenever you come across anybody with a different opinion you, develop high blodd pressure and start tagging that person to be a paid poster.
You can call me BMC, zombies and whatever you like...that is your opinion and I'm in no position to change that from you.

If you are a grown up and well educated as you claimed, you should have known better that when you are not in the good mood, social media is not the best platform to express it. You should have keep your peace by not participating on this terrain at all.

FYI...I don't think you have to tell someone that you are educated and responsible before they know you are, your education and maturity should naturally reflect in how you live your life. So keep your profile to yourself and stop litering the social media with your mischief

And I want you to know that I am in no way ashamed of associating myself with the government of my country. I am in no way ashamed of seeing the good side of the goverment while others might focused on the bad side of it...
I am not ashamed to be optimistic about my country while others are pesimistic.
I am not ashamed to see goodness in every bad situation...that is because Im a positive thinker and that's why I'm where I am today. (This forum is no meant to display my profile and personal life).
I'm not ashamed of making my opinion known and clearly defined my position concerning the state of the nation. Everything is purely base on the premises of personal conviction.
The highlighted is a fat lie - You're doing it for crumbs.

You fuccking, lying, cheating, little scoundrel.

If you're proud of this your shameless journey , come clean and agree that you're being paid peanuts to whitewash a Government that has failed in every sector of her responsibility.

Even my dog is aware that this Government has lost credibility in the eyes of every Nigerian except for those that are directly benefitting from it like your kind even if it is still crumbs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by saaron(m): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2018
Don't take monikers with 26th April 2018 as registration date serious. They are mass zombie/BMC accounts.
Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by Walexddon20(m): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2018
anigold:
well you are entitled to your opinion may be you are a direct relation of Buhari eating well in Abuja grin grin ... But am saying based on what am seeing what am experiencing each day not because I have any direct connection to PDP or APC. am a Nigerian looking at issues with open mind.

I Respect you as well as your opinion, because I understand we might be seeing things from different points of view. I just want us to take a critical and unbiased look at the situation of things. Looking at the performance of this administration, wouldn't it be too foolish for any individual to come out open and claim that this government hasn't done anything in 3 years spent? Wouldn't it be too hypocritical, after seeing seeing how this administration has tried to revamp the economy and total atmosphere of the nation by initiating different schemes and programs both short and and long term to say they haven't done anything. There is nothing wrong in criticizing the government, but we should learn how to criticize constructively. And we should also cultivate the idea of commending the government for their good work.

This is my candid opinion...I'm not a partisan politician and I'm not speaking for any political party.

1 Like

Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by Walexddon20(m): 10:25am On Jun 01, 2018
Truckpusher:
The highlighted is a fat lie - You're doing it for crumbs.

You fuccking, lying, cheating, little scoundrel.

If you're proud of this your shameless journey , come clean and agree that you're being paid peanuts to whitewash a Government that has failed in every sector of her responsibility.

Even my dog is aware that this Government has lost credibility in the eyes of every Nigerian except for those that are directly benefitting from it like your kind even if it is still crumbs.

Well, that still remain your personal opinion and believe which is subjected to doubt.

I am very proud of myself and what I'm doing...it's called "Patriotism" and I have every right to be who I am regardless of what people like you might be thinking and saying. And as a matter of fact, you also have the right to remain "pessimistic" for the rest of your life. It's all about about personal opinion and where you stand.

1 Like

Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2018
Buhari Is A Terrorist And A Murderer. He Is An Unrepentant Jihadist. The Anger Of God Will Come Upon Him And His Zombies And Slaves Like U. Go Get A Job Pls, That 30k U Earn Tru Npower Will End. Good Day
abiodunosin:

First deliver yourself from ignorance before you call on God for deliverance. God is not an hypocrite. HE is a faithful God. At times what you don't know might somehow create confusion, but you can bail yourself out by seeking for knowledge. I know you don't have specific reasons for hating buhari, you probably hate him because others do. As a matter of fact, every grievances you might have against him is unjustifiable, reason being that: He's not the one killing innocent Nigerians. History shows that many of you who took it upon yourself to criticize both the good and the bad things government does cannot handle just five people.
Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 01, 2018
Well I Dont Blame U 4 Nt Seeing The Reality On Ground. U Are A Buhari Supporter. I Still Insist God Should Open Ur Eye 4 U To See That This Buhari And Apc And Their Supporters Are The Most Currupt And Nepotic. End Of Discussion. Thanks
Walexddon20:

I want to believe you really don't know the implication of what you are saying...the fact id if Buhari is out today, it would only end up putting the affair of the nation in the hands of the looters who believe stealing is never a corruption but a mare way of life. Is that the era you want us to go back into. I say NO to that era....and it is on this fact I am saying Buhari is till the very best person as at this moment in the politics of Nigeria. We don't have to let the hatred becloud us so much that we wouldn't see right way to go.
Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by Walexddon20(m): 11:10am On Jun 01, 2018
INVINCIBLECSP:
Well I Dont Blame U 4 Nt Seeing The Reality On Ground. U Are A Buhari Supporter. I Still Insist God Should Open Ur Eye 4 U To See That This Buhari And Apc And Their Supporters Are The Most Currupt And Nepotic. End Of Discussion. Thanks

Obviously I'm not the one who is in need of this prayer of yours... You are the one who has let the present becloud your sight from seeing the future. What we are experiencing right now is actually the price we have to pay before we reach the promise land...it is always ugly before it's beautiful. I still can't understand why you people can't realize that our money is safe in the hand Buhari. You are all saying Buhari should go, and you still point to anyone that would replace him and 2019 is very near. Who has the integrity and good profile better than that of Buhari among all the contestant against Buahri.
Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by IMASTEX: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2018
Walexddon20:

I still want to believe you are talking for your own personal opinion... And want you to know that its is always get ugly before it get beautiful. Rome was not built in a day. In the process of rebuilding the nation, there would many challenges just like the one we are experiencing now. We just have to bear it in mind that we are about to get it right, and the indication of that is the fact that we have the government that has the interest of the people at heart.

I will always disagree with the bolded. Rome wasn't built in a day. But at least, there was a daily progressive moves.
Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by Walexddon20(m): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2018
IMASTEX:

I will always disagree with the bolded. Rome wasn't built in a day. But at least, there was a daily progressive moves.

You are very right, there was a daily progressive move. And I can categorically tell you that we are moving as well. The journey is tough, and the road is rough....but we never move backward, though we might be moving slowly. And no sane person will blame this administration of 3 years for the slow pace at which we are moving.

1 Like

Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by IMASTEX: 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
Walexddon20:

You are very right, there was a daily progressive move. And I can categorically tell you that we are moving as well. The journey is tough, and the road is rough....but we never move backward, though we might be moving slowly. And no sane person will blame this administration of 3 years for the slow pace at which we are moving.
There won't have even be an issue if the government is moving slowly. But not moving at all or rather moving backward is the issue with this present government. I was one of those that ones believed and supported this government. It is obvious it was a wrong choice after all.
Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by Walexddon20(m): 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
IMASTEX:

There won't have even be an issue if the government is moving slowly. But not moving at all or rather moving backward is the issue with this present government. I was one of those that ones believed and supported this government. It is obvious it was a wrong choice after all.

I'm actually not in anyway trying to make you believe in what I believe...but I wouldn't mind if you can table your analysis to clearly show that we moving backward because I personally don't believe in stagnancy, it is either you are moving forward or backward.

Below are the reasons why I believe we are not moving backward by moving forward though it might be on a slow pace;

The Social Investment Programmes (SIPs) of the Federal Government has continued to support the populace by addressing financial inclusion and supporting unemployed graduates, and poor and vulnerable households around the country.
As at March 2018, over 8 million lives have been directly impacted through the various components of the programmes.

Another set of 1,500,000 secondary beneficiaries comprising mainly farmers and cooks can also validate our claims to be true.
Over 7,696,313 pupils in 40,251 public primary schools across 24 states under the National Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP).
Why I love this program is the fact that, it's so logical that it's not only feeding the pupil but also empowering the cooks and the farmers producing the food stuffs. And about 40,000 direct jobs have since been created from the School Feeding Programme across the participating states.

Similarly, the Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) has so far recorded over 300,000 beneficiaries in 21 states, while over 350,000 Government Enterprise Empowerment Programme (GEEP) micro-credit, interest-free loans have been disbursed nationwide.

In the same vein, in 2017, the N-power scheme, which is targeted at providing jobs for unemployed young graduates, started its physical verification process for the 2017 applicants. In 2018, more beneficiaries are expected to be added to about 200,000 young graduates currently employed under the scheme.

This is government focusing more on building the the people, and we will all agree that the nation can only be build by the people.
So therefore I believe we are moving forward...
Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by bbxxxxxx: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
This wale guy decided to create multiple nairaland accounts to justify the actions or inactions of this failed government. If the government was credible and honest with Nigerians, they won't have to hire you to create multiple nairaland accounts on the 26th of April 2018 to mislead Nigerians.
Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by IMASTEX: 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
Walexddon20:

There is no one government from the time immemorial that have not achieved heaven or earth on papers. Whatever you stated there starts and ends on papers. There are not verifiable reference to the citizens lives. My governor is popularly called "wake and see governor". He doesn't have time to talk or make promises. No time to talk people into believing that he is working. People can see and feel what he is doing. You can use a road home by 6pm. By 6am the next morning the road is fixed. Action speaks louder.
Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by tayebest(m): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
speedy01:

don't forget that buhari also did this... please let support our own youth... let support the take it back campaign... please drop your contact to be added to the watsapp group

Spare me please! I'm not taking anything back. So, because Buhari did it, this lame thief should also follow suit??

PS: Leadership is not measured by age but experience!
Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by flames01: 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
kenrajmill:

With your stupid criticism, Nigeria leads commonwealth in anti-corruption war. Why?
You are living a false life in a vain society... Some of you criticize others all the time. You have nothing good to say, nothing good whatsoever to say and just keep condemning and complaining about others for your personal purposes. You are like houseflies, who love trash and dirty places. You have a lot of hatred and evil within yourselves... Have you ever wonder why we are experiencing recession at the early stage of this administration?

Transparency International says Buhari is a failure in anticorruption fight.

That should inform your stupid mind that you have list the use of your brain.
Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by flames01: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
abiodunosin:

Firstly, there is no government without a challenge, the insecurity in the country did not start under buhari administration, most importantly, terrorism is very difficult win. In respect to the current security report in the country, Borno state is not vulnerable to attack like it's use to be in the past. In the area of anti-corruption, i don't know if you are aware that over #500 Billion has been recovered from looters. I know what you want to hear is that how many people have been jail, but it doesn't work like that. For someone to be jail or brought to justice, it take a lot of process, but the fact remain some looted fund have been recovered . You will be getting it wrong if you are asking of where the son of the president get money to buy power bike. We knew of many politicians sons and daughters in this country dwelling in wealth courtesy of their parent and political associate or are you saying buhari is not capable of buying power bike for his son. I can see your sense of reasoning have been apprehend by poverty, but you can do the needful by changing your mentality. You said Jonathan had rehabilitated Kaduna-Abuja rail before he left, but Buhari government completed it. What about that?......Thanks bro

Yes, all governments have challenges, but what do you want to say about a government that can do something about it's challenges, but refused to do it? Is it ignorance, nonchalance, disconnection from reality, unseriousness, religion/ethnic bias, clannish disposition, or what? Whatever it is, Buhari is a failure.

Drive through the entire borno state and lets see if you will come back alive to tell the story.

Can you show me one evidence to prove that 500 billion has been recovered? I'm not talking about the empty story osinbajo is telling all over the place. I'm talking about tenable evidence like names of those who retired the money we'd the amounts each of them returned from a reliable source.

Are you insinuating that buhari bought 56 million naira bike for his son? Can you defend that in a public forum?

If your brain is not sick, you will agree that the man who did 75% of the work is more worthy of honour than the one that only did 25% of the work.
Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by flames01: 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
KINGEvidence:

Can you ascertain the fact that Fulani Herdsmen r not proscribe yet?...Do you think they are one.
Are you saying the agitation of IPOB is channel right?..we have better ways of doing things.

am not ashame to identify with PMB and Prof Yemi Osinbajo adminstration.
lets stop politrciking our generation.

Oga, show me evidence that they are already proscribed.

Are you living in Nigeria or you just dropped recently from space?

Yes, you should keep on supporting failure. Says a lot about your personal life
Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by flames01: 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
KINGEvidence:

Can you ascertain the fact that Fulani Herdsmen r not proscribe yet?...Do you think they are one.
Are you saying the agitation of IPOB is channel right?..we have better ways of doing things.

am not ashame to identify with PMB and Prof Yemi Osinbajo adminstration.
lets stop politrciking our generation.

Agitating for freedom from Nigeria isn't bad, but the manner in which kanu was doing it is bad.

if IPOB, was worthy of proscription, why not Fulani herdsmen? Or what did IPOB do that Fulani herdsmen didnt do worse? So, why did buhari act fast on IPOB that shed no blood, but decide to drag his foot when it comes to Fulani herdsmen?

Can you be sincere to yourself and provide a logical response to the questions above?

If you claim Fulani herdsmen have been proscribed, can you show me an evidence to support your claim?

You are free to continue supporting failure; it says a lot about what your personal life is like.
Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by Kennyprince: 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

By OLADIMEJI MUSILIU IDOWU.... Even before I opened the thread, I already knew it must be Yoruba Muslim defending Buhari while even the North are speaking vehemently against the current inhumane regime. I don't just understand it
what is inhumane about a government that has kept to his words for the first time..... This govt aside what op mentioned has respect for rule of law, Things like STA/BVN have become possible,feeding of school children possible, recovery of School girls, whistle blowing policy, transperency, truth, efcc complex, fuel subsidy etc

As for me and my family, we have no better candidate than Buhari
Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by speedy01(m): 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=tayebest post=68087721]

[i][b]Spare me please! I'm not taking anything back. So, because Buhari did it, this lame thief should also follow suit??

PS: Leadership is not measured by age but
by experience they thief our money.. by experience they can't move Nigeria forward by experience they took us into recession.... please let the youth by United on this
Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by Walexddon20(m): 10:16am On Jun 04, 2018
IMASTEX:

There is no one government from the time immemorial that have not achieved heaven or earth on papers. Whatever you stated there starts and ends on papers. There are not verifiable reference to the citizens lives. My governor is popularly called "wake and see governor". He doesn't have time to talk or make promises. No time to talk people into believing that he is working. People can see and feel what he is doing. You can use a road home by 6pm. By 6am the next morning the road is fixed. Action speaks louder.

The thing is, Nigeria is still a developing nation and in any developing nation it's always ugly before it become beautiful. We are going to get there someday, and the beauty part is that we are moving forward....it's just a matter of time before we reach the state whereby "You can use a road home by 6pm. By 6am the next morning the road is fixed." Rome wasn't build in a day
Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by IMASTEX: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Walexddon20:

The thing is, Nigeria is still a developing nation and in any developing nation it's always ugly before it become beautiful. We are going to get there someday, and the beauty part is that we are moving forward....it's just a matter of time before we reach the state whereby "You can use a road home by 6pm. By 6am the next morning the road is fixed." Rome wasn't build in a day
Well, that is your personal opinion at bolded. Nigeria will get there will time no doubt. That Nigeria is going forward at present is a big political statement.
Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by Walexddon20(m): 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
IMASTEX:

Well, that is your personal opinion at bolded. Nigeria will get there will time no doubt. That Nigeria is going forward at present is a big political statement.

But we ain't moving backward...the pace might be slow, but if are to be truthful to ourselves...Nigeria is moving forward, the rate at which we are moving might be slow but we are moving, no doubt.
Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by KINGEvidence: 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
flames01:

Agitating for freedom from Nigeria isn't bad, but the manner in which kanu was doing it is bad.

if IPOB, was worthy of proscription, why not Fulani herdsmen? Or what did IPOB do that Fulani herdsmen didnt do worse? So, why did buhari act fast on IPOB that shed no blood, but decide to drag his foot when it comes to Fulani herdsmen?

Can you be sincere to yourself and provide a logical response to the questions above?
Do you think the incessant kilings is not reducing every day,
Recently some ring leaders of the sect r arrested,if you r current.you should knw..
search for crime news tribune.ng

If you claim Fulani herdsmen have been proscribed, can you show me an evidence to support your claim?

You are free to continue supporting failure; it says a lot about what your personal life is like.
Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by KINGEvidence: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=KINGEvidence post=68175360][/quote]
Do you think the incessant kilings is not reducing every day,
Recently some ring leaders of the sect r arrested,if you r current.you should knw..
search for crime news tribune.ng
Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by flames01: 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=KINGEvidence post=68175360][/quote]

And has the arrest done anything to stem the tide of murder?

Why does IPOB deserve proscription, while myetti Allah is allowed to operate freely?
Re: Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. by abiodunosin(m): 8:34am On Jun 05, 2018
flames01:

Yes, all governments have challenges, but what do you want to say about a government that can do something about it's challenges, but refused to do it? Is it ignorance, nonchalance, disconnection from reality, unseriousness, religion/ethnic bias, clannish disposition, or what? Whatever it is, Buhari is a failure.

Drive through the entire borno state and lets see if you will come back alive to tell the story.

Can you show me one evidence to prove that 500 billion has been recovered? I'm not talking about the empty story osinbajo is telling all over the place. I'm talking about tenable evidence like names of those who retired the money we'd the amounts each of them returned from a reliable source.

Are you insinuating that buhari bought 56 million naira bike for his son? Can you defend that in a public forum?

If your brain is not sick, you will agree that the man who did 75% of the work is more worthy of honour than the one that only did 25% of the work.

Your case can be compare to that of spectator watching football match. You know, when you are outside the pitch, it is very easy to the mistakes made by players but when you are on the pitch, it is different story entirely. I will like to learn from you bro. Since Buhari is just a single person and it is evidently clear that his not more than us, can we channel a way to find lasting solution to all these problems highlighted by you? What do you think Buhari can do to restore sanity back to the system? At least ten solution and with analysis details on how he will achieve it. We should not only be a faultfinder but a solution provider.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Governor El-rufai Arrives Kaduna In Style After His Short Holiday / Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) / General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.