Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Obasanjo, Abacha , Babaginda , got their riches by looting Nigeria Treasury - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Abacha , Babaginda , got their riches by looting Nigeria Treasury (419 Views)

Subsidy: Nigeria Treasury Must Be Protected From Looters — Tinubu / Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership / “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo, Abacha , Babaginda , got their riches by looting Nigeria Treasury by Adieza(m): 11:08am On May 29, 2018
People who are corrupt, steal because of lack of confidence in their own ability to EVER succeed without stealing. Whether the person is a President, Minister or member of the National Assembly or ordinary citizen. The reason they steal is the same. Lack of confidence in themselves. I am going to take what belongs to you because I don't think I can ever work for it myself. They are cowards.

Put me in any hole in the world, I will fight myself out of it. That confidence I have. So, I don't need to be corrupt when I find myself in a tight spot. I don't need to steal money from IDP camp. Haba, how low can you go. Even Chinese rice met for homeless children are stolen by our people.

The poorest nations in the world are the most corrupt and are plenty in Africa. Why? There you have the most people on earth who lack total confidence in their own abilities.

It is actually very pathetic to look at a corrupt person. He or she is not given a single iota of respect in where I leave. They are seen as the scum of the earth.

In Africa where everything is upside down, corrupt people are the heroes. This didn't start yesterday, it started thousands of years back. I wonder who was the first black man that got us into trouble. Trust me, it wasn't Babaginda or Abacha, not even Obasanjo. They only did what their forefathers did already. In fact, there are more ready to take over from them now.

Nigerians like to ask me one simple question. What is the way forward? The answer is also simple. In fact, the answer is so simple that people don't want to do it.

The simple answer is Just like Jesus said already. "Repent from your sins." It is not hard to do. But, I also know that Nigerians are not going to do this. Why? They are afraid. If they stop sinning where are they going to get food to eat? How would they pay the school fees? What happens when they are old?

They lack the absolute confidence in their own ability to survive without criminality. Despite the shouting in God's name, They however, lack the absolute confidence in their God's ability to lead them. All that prayer is just show, which is not backed by any confidence.

All the Bravado from Nigerians like Fela said:
"I go beat you, I go nearly kill you" Na Shakara. All that big dressing up, big house, big car and fake Rolex, Na Shakara.

"My God is the greatest. The most powerful.
I am so blessed, that I shine like the northern star.
God will deliver me from all my enemies."

It is all Shakara. They don't have the confidence that it is so. Nigerians need to stop this shakara thing.

Most Nigerians lack the confidence that they are equal to the white people. I still see even governors bringing low level Chinese workers to sign MOU at government house in NIgeria. Governor Obaseki is an expert at this. That is how low our people have brought themselves. And, they are not even white men.

What really bothers me today, is the number of youths who have absolutely no direction. The youths are so confused and without guidance that most youths will continue to make Nigeria unsafe for life and business. It's all due to lack of confidence.

Self confidence is like muscles. You can develop it with training. But tell a Nigerian that his problem is self confidence he will start insulting you. Which is actually the proof of the lack of self confidence.

The main reason why people lack confidence is lack of education. Many people have not educated themselves, so they feel insecure. I am not talking about valueless university papers here. We have plenty of those.

Another thing that happens when people lack confidence is actually over confidence which is an irony. That overconfidence is actually one of the highest level of ignorance.

Overconfidence is actually someone trying to compensate for the lack of confidence. When it gets too overcompensated it results to overconfidence. Think about this for a moment.

That is why some Nigerians fight on the streets of Europe. Insult each others parents without shame, Insult the police when they are not present etc. They are trying to overcompensate for their lack of confidence.

Africans need to understand that they cannot just go through life without preparation. Life will never change when the way you treat it stays the same. For something to change, you got to change.

Suffering has no limitations.
---- Aroms

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=380318632474251&id=158338594672257

1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Abacha , Babaginda , got their riches by looting Nigeria Treasury by okachie1(m): 11:31am On May 29, 2018
This is a no brainer. All of em I repeat all of em are thiefs!! Foolish fools!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Abacha , Babaginda , got their riches by looting Nigeria Treasury by WATCHOVER(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2018
But so called Mr Integrity claim Abacha was corrupt free

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Abacha , Babaginda , got their riches by looting Nigeria Treasury by Adieza(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2018
cc: Watchover you are right
Re: Obasanjo, Abacha , Babaginda , got their riches by looting Nigeria Treasury by uwa1(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2018
True talk

(1) (Reply)

*senate Screening Memory Lane In 1999* / Taraba Residents Protest Nyame’s Detention, Block Major Roads In Jalingo / Lagos CP Orders Arrest Of Policemen Playing ‘baba Ijebu’ On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.