Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Mtn Spam Messages - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Spam Messages (806 Views)

How I Stopped Receiving Those MTN Spam Messages / How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. / Open Letter To MTN About Spam Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Spam Messages by Brownteeth(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2010
MTN sends too many text messages to me these days more than before. These messages are all about advertising their promos and other services which they intend to use to extort subscribers credit. Whenever I hear the text message tone of my phone, I always think I have an important message, but I get furious to discover its coming from MTN. It will be better if MTN can place their ads under the account balance code so whenever one is checking his account balance he can read the ads at the same time. MTN doesn't have to disturb me by making my phone ring simply because they want me to read their ads. I wouldn't be surprise when I start receiving ads from close up, indomie, peak milk etc soon. If you are a staff of MTN reading this, abeg tell your oga say this thing dey vex me oo.
Re: Mtn Spam Messages by U1(m): 1:10pm On May 28, 2010
Hey, bro! You are not the one pissed off by this, I'm not left out. I just wonder what could be done to this MTN guys, they are becoming something of a parasite nowadays; the tariff - oppressive, service - nil. Let's not hope on the guys who ought to see to this, they are useless, or so it seems. lipsrsealed
Re: Mtn Spam Messages by sugafoot(m): 4:44pm On May 31, 2010
Brownteeth:

MTN sends too many text messages to me these days more than before this thing dey vex me oo.
Simply install MCleaner on ya mobile phone, add all the spam messages to your blacklist and you will never experience this again wink wink wink
Re: Mtn Spam Messages by mavtrevor(m): 9:25am On Jun 02, 2010
i wonder how much those guy spend sending those messages. i recieve a minimum of 5 daily, it pisses me off.
Re: Mtn Spam Messages by SUXXI(m): 5:33am On Jun 03, 2010
Mee too.
But their advert really deceives many into trying it out of curiosity and then mtn viciously deducts their credit.
My co-worker wanted to see what she will get by just trying it out and before you know it, N2,000 is gone.
I think Emtyen is now doing its customers yahoo yahoo in a BIG WAY!!!
Re: Mtn Spam Messages by Websurfers: 6:58am On Apr 13, 2013
ATTENTION:You can now stop MTN from spamming you. Here: http://www.worldwebsurfers.com/2013/04/how-to-stop-mtn-un-ending-messages.html

(1) (Reply)

Nokia E72, Firmware Update / Iphone Or Andriod Phone?? / Help With E5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.