Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Just In: PHCN Staff Got Electrocuted At Isawo Area Of Ikorodu Lagos. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Just In: PHCN Staff Got Electrocuted At Isawo Area Of Ikorodu Lagos. (856 Views)

Buhari Chief Of Staff Got New title in nasarawa / Two Long Snakes Electrocuted In Iju Ishaga, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Tragedy Struck As PHCN Staff Got Electrocuted While Working On An Illegal Conne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: PHCN Staff Got Electrocuted At Isawo Area Of Ikorodu Lagos. by micronut(m): 2:29pm On May 29, 2018
A fresh report via Instablog has revealed that a staff of PHCN has just got electrocuted while at work today in an area called Isawo in Ikorodu town of Lagos.

The young man already visibly dead, was shown hanging while other staff could only successfully bring his dead body down.

Watch the video here

http://naijalocals.com.ng/2018/05/29/just-in-phcn-staff-got-electrocuted-at-isawo-area-of-ikorodu-lagos/

However, emotions & mixed reactions have continued to trail this news, as seen from Instagram followers, where some followers felt sad, while some others are mocking.

Hmm. I hope we can show concern when it matters

Cc: Lalasticlala, r231 and Freiburger

Re: Just In: PHCN Staff Got Electrocuted At Isawo Area Of Ikorodu Lagos. by kingzfarms(m): 2:33pm On May 29, 2018
Re: Just In: PHCN Staff Got Electrocuted At Isawo Area Of Ikorodu Lagos. by EbukaHades10(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2018
So that is now reason for them to take light?
That girl that commented "first to comment" must be a Nairalander
R.I.P,bro
Re: Just In: PHCN Staff Got Electrocuted At Isawo Area Of Ikorodu Lagos. by micronut(m): 3:23pm On May 29, 2018
EbukaHades10:
So that is now reason for them to take light?

That girl that commented "first to comment" must be a Nairalander

R.I.P,bro

Lol. I guess so. Rip to the dude

(1) (Reply)

How I Would Have Turned 50k To 3.9million / Omisina Memorial Elderly Care Centre-totally Committed To The Care Of The Aged / How To Train Your German Shepherd Dog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.