Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos (35885 Views)

Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt / Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father / Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos by nana228(f): 4:58pm On May 29, 2018
Stupid woman, she knew and left her girls in that toxic environment. She even has time to be reporting to his relatives instead of protecting her girls. He was sleeping with wife and daughters because the last child is just 2 years.
Re: Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos by IgboOsuHunter: 5:07pm On May 29, 2018
dainformant:
A man identified as Mr Apkan, was arraigned in a court in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state for incessantly sexually abusing his four daughters for years, the eldest daughter is 16 years while the youngest daughter is just 2 years. According to FIDA, International Federation of Women Lawyers, the suspect's wife, Mrs Apkan, said she had reported the incessant defilement of her daughters by her husband to his relatives severally but all fell on deaf ears.

The matter was later reported to FIDA who took it up and charged the man to court.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/man-arrested-for-defiling-his-four-daughters-in-port-harcourt.html
Osu people and crime

Cc
Akanapiaigwe
Re: Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos by bizzibodi(m): 5:11pm On May 29, 2018
Akpan Why
Re: Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos by bizzibodi(m): 5:13pm On May 29, 2018
Akpan Why embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Renen010: 5:13pm On May 29, 2018
H.

Re: Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:19pm On May 29, 2018
Ewo Ori
Orilabi
Re: Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos by fof1: 5:30pm On May 29, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
The man does not look sane

HE DOES NOT LOOK SANE BUT HE KNOWS HOW TO Bleep A FEMALE,EVEN IMPREGNATE HIS WIFE FOUR TIMES? PLS HE SHOULD FACE THE LAW...

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 5:32pm On May 29, 2018
Very serious abomination in my place

Need books? Contact me on orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos by cococandy(f): 5:32pm On May 29, 2018
Nigerian men
Re: Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos by durubennie(m): 5:38pm On May 29, 2018
Insensate ugly fool..
Re: Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Fourwinds: 6:34pm On May 29, 2018
useless man..... the foolish man should have been among those in the grave
Re: Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos by mu2sa2: 6:39pm On May 29, 2018
May we know the religion the man professes? I know if he's a Muslim this thread will get to at least 10 pages of Islam bashing by islamaphobes . If he isn't a Muslim, there will be no negative comment on his religion. See classical hypocrisy!
Re: Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Strawberry001(f): 7:51pm On May 29, 2018
This is pathetic. I feel sorry for those girls, they'll never be the same.
Re: Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos by adontcare(f): 8:27pm On May 29, 2018
That is how most families are in dis country. Once their son/ brother marry, automatically his wife and children becomes dia enemy. If it is a good family, dis matter would have been resolved within d family and d man pay heavily for his crimes. They would be d ones to deal with dia stupid son. I hate dis type of rubbish
Re: Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Wizaugpet(m): 8:56pm On May 29, 2018
Op, Don't let me Lose my Temper... angry Where are the Daughters . . . . . grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Sultty(m): 9:11pm On May 29, 2018
See his head like A-k-PAN

Re: Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos by sulakishop(m): 10:29pm On May 29, 2018
Igbos
Re: Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos by goat22: 10:50pm On May 29, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
The man does not look sane
My brother we country people of impetus oversight must in tutu over mo salah. Yes, to concur, my child.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos) / From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites / Midwife Steals Newborn Baby In Ogun, Replaces With A Dead One (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.