Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,483 members, 7,865,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Young Delta Entrepreneur Exposed The Benefit Of Social Media For Business Owners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Delta Entrepreneur Exposed The Benefit Of Social Media For Business Owners (331 Views)

What exactly Is The Benefit Of Floating The Naira? / The Benefit Of Applying For Email Marketing Course / Peptribe Social Media For African That Rewards You... Signup And Earn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Delta Entrepreneur Exposed The Benefit Of Social Media For Business Owners by Paulezuzu(m): 6:24pm On May 29, 2018
Yesterday during an online seminar on Facebook organised by LEARNHUB, a company that trains Business and Tech incline minds, featured a young Delta Born Social Media Professional by name Paul Ezuzu, Paul who is a multi talented vibrant young man is a Civil Engineering student of Cross River University of Technology, Calabar is the President of NADESSTU(Delta state stufents) Crutech Chapter also the Chief marketing officer of LINKORION TECHNOLOGY taught participants on the Benefits of Social media for Business owners.

During the Section lots of questions where ask and answers where provided for clarification. Below is the write-up for the seminar.

Good Evening Everyone, am Paul Ezuzu by name, and we will be discussing about the Benefits of Social media for Business Owners.

Before i start, When i checked the time it was almost 8pm, i rushed to the bathroom took my bath, i dressed up on Cooperate, then i remembered its an online seminar. Sorry for not keeping to time

Benefits of social media for business owners

What are the benefits of using social media for business? Consider that there are now more than 3 billion using social networks across the globe.
And these people are using social to engage with brands.
If you’re not taking advantage of social, you’re missing out on a fast, inexpensive, and effective way to reach almost half the world’s population.

I will break it down into Two Sections, Section A & B

SECTION A
1. Increase brand awareness

2. Boost sales

3. Establish your brand as a thought leader

4. Engaging Contents

5. Reputation management

6. Customer and audience engagement

7. Promote content

8. Humanise your brand.

At this moment if you have any question about what is listed above, you can drop it in the comment section Lets trash it together.

Section B Loading

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To People That Need Inverter But No Money / Peugeot To Start Nigeria Assembly Plant In 2019 / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.